Thursday, January 12, 2012

SUMMER... Hopefully, fun ahead (Part 83h)

I didn’t think I’d taken that long for my peek but when I turned around to go back to the car Rena was standing there. Talk about embarrassed! I’m sure I was as red as if I’d been lying out in the sun all day. There was nothing I could say so Rena said it... ”Bra, 34B and panties size 5”. That made me even more uncomfortable. A we got into the car she made another statement... “you REALLY are a panty man!“ Again, what could I say so I didn’t say anything and let the silence and my blushing be my answer. I didn’t look at her until we were back at the attorney’s office and when I did she had this sly smile.

Rena didn’t take very long and when she got back in the car she was still wearing that same sly smile. I kept my mouth shut all the way back to the County Center. As I was turning off the engine she reached over and took my hand. We’d never been ”touchy/feely“ so this was a complete surprise. I looked at her and could see her expression had changed to one of seriousness. Before I could say anything she asked if I could keep a secret. What was I going to say? When I agreed she told me that when her case was settled she was going to leave the area. Surprised by the announcement I asked why. She shook her head and again, asked that I not tell anyone and started out of the car. As the door opened and she slid off the seat she took the hem of her skirt with both hands and flipped it up. It wasn’t much of a peek but it did serve to break the tension that had built up.

Saturday morning was reserved for helping my father and brother to move the furniture at my grandfather’s house so that a new bed could be placed in the back parlor for him. When I arrived my grandfather was giving my father a lot of grief about what was about to happen. Unmoved, my father had my brother and I move most of the furniture out of the parlor. While we were in the process the new bed arrived. It was a hospital type that was mechanized so that it could be raised and lowered, something that even I could see would be helpful for my grandfather. Next, we had to clean out some of the things stored in the room where the girl, Jan, who would be staying with my grandfather would be sleeping. The room had significant history for my family as both my grandmother and my father had been born in there with a midwife present. I’d slept in there when, as a teen and away at school, making a visit. It was a small room to begin with and having a bed, chest of drawers and a small table which served as a desk in there left hardly enough room to turn around. There was no closet either. The house had been built around 1840 and the only true closet in the house was located under the stairs to the second floor.

We were just about set when Jan showed up. As I had observed when I saw her for the first time she was pleasant looking and when she smiled could at least be called somewhat cute. My father, brother and I chatted with her, giving me a chance to get some background. She had just graduated from nursing school and had been hired at the local hospital. One of the first people she met was Cammy, one of my grandmother’s nurses. When my father had asked, casually, if Cammy knew anyone who might be willing to spend nights with my grandfather she immediately suggested Jan. She’d only been working at the hospital for a few weeks and still hadn’t found a permanent place to live. This situation, on the surface, appeared to be the answer but also a big help to her. Not only would she would have a rent free place to sleep but would get paid for doing it.

As we helped Jan move her few things into the house the lack of a closet became a bit of a concern. She had her nurses uniforms (dresses) all on hangers and needed a place to hang them. My brother, in one of the few times I can remember him using his brain, came up with the suggestion of the closet under the stairs. When we looked it housed mostly my grandmother’s coats; things that she would probably never use again. With my grandfather being totally grumpy, my father tried to explain the reasons for it to Jan telling her that he really was a nice man. As my father talked it gave me the time to study her.

A little shorter than Elle, she appeared to be very similar in build. She was wearing a pair of yellow and white clam diggers but, to my disappointment, were sort of baggy which pretty much eliminated a VPL. Free to let my imagination go I fantasized visiting my grandfather in the future while Jan was at the hospital and her wash out on the line. It was a nice thought even if she wasn’t a raving beauty.

That night Jim, Eric and Cal went to the races with me. Even though Andy had been the first one who had promised to help me get the front axle, the three of them pledged to help me do it soon. Eric was the real motivating factor. Even with his country bumpkin looks, Cal was proving to be enthusiastic addition to my small circle of friends as he asked if her could be included. The offer helped to revive my fading hope of racing that Summer.

The only memory I have of the Sunday sailing races was that I spent what free time I had watching Cat’s bottom. She arrived wearing the same shorts as the week before and the view was incredible. Not only for the VPL of the crotch of her panties but also showed the indentation of the leg elastics of her panties. I just knew I had to find a few minutes to go downtown at lunch to see if I could find them for Elle. I also managed to visualize Willie’s wife Merry wearing the panties I’d found. It was a nice thought.

To be continued...

4 comments:

badside said...

I thought you were going to say Rena took your hand and put it under her skirt! Hope she sticks around. Looking forward to the new nurse!

Pantymaven said...

I wish! :-)

Kalman said...

are these all true stories?

Pantymaven said...

To Kal... yes they are.