Tuesday, January 10, 2012





SUMMER... Hopefully, fun ahead (Part 83g)

I made sure all the sand was off them before going inside. I checked on the kids and then headed for the bathroom knowing that if Elle returned that I’d have enough time to hide the panties. The light in there was better as well. When I spread them out on the counter I was surprised at just how sheer they were. I hadn’t noticed that when I’d looked at them right after I’d found them. I was absolutely taken by the lace treatment and the different waist elastic. They truly were fancy panties and, without getting some others to compare them to, thought they were the nicest of all. The one concern I had was that they looked a little big and I remembered looking at the label for the size when I’d found them. My memory said they were a size 5 and when I checked the label again I was right... Evette Size 5. I went to Elle’s panty drawer and took a couple of her fancy panties to compare them with and the Evette panties I’d found were definitely larger. I figured that they had been mislabeled but then I remembered the Munsingwear panties I bought for Elle in the city a while back that were larger than the other size 5's Elle had. It was puzzling, for sure. However, as I looked at the fancy panties on the counter I knew I wanted to find some exactly like them.

I took a sniff of them and could tell they had been in sea water. I put them in the sink and washed them out with fresh water but then didn’t know what to do with them now that they were wet. By then I was concerned that Elle wasn’t back and wanted to go check on her. I decided that the trunk of my car was probably the safest place. After depositing them there I went over to Andy’s. Lil was out cold in a lawn chair and Elle was sitting on the lawn. With both Andy’s trucks there I guessed that he’d probably gone looking for beer and took a chance that he’d gone over to Jim’s. I told Elle I’d try to find him and if I couldn’t get him to come home I’d at least get his keys so we could get Lil inside.

My guess was right. Andy, Jim and Dora, Jim’s wife, were sitting on their patio. When I arrived I told Andy that Lil needed his help. I happened to be looking right at Dora when I said it and I remember her rolling her eyes as if to say “Thank you”. Back when Andy left Elle and I he was fairly steady on his feet but now it was a different story. He almost fell when he stood up but wouldn’t let me help him as we headed for his unit. As soon as we walked in the yard he started yelling at Lil, waking her from her stupor. He told her to get her ass inside as she was embarrassing him. Lil was incapable of standing on her own, let alone going up the steps and inside. I went over to help her and with Elle standing behind her, pushing, we got her to the door. Andy then bulled his way up the steps, passed us, and grabbed Lil’s arm and pretty much dragged her inside. I looked at Elle and put my hands up indicating that we’d done all we could.

We were on the walkway in our yard when Elle squeezed my hand. I was more than a little upset at how what had been a good day had turned sour so quickly so didn’t respond. When I didn’t she proceeded to yank my hand and arm turning me towards her. When I did she asked why I hadn’t given her bottom a feel. Still fuming at the way the night had ended up when it had held such promise I didn’t answer. Then she took my hand and put it between her legs. She wasn’t damp. She was wet. That discovery changed my demeanor immediately. As I stood there in the yard rubbing her panties and trying to get a finger inside she started to giggle. She proceeded to tell me that just before Andy and I arrived she’d wet herself again while sitting in the grass along side Lil. She thought that was funny. I didn’t know about the funny part but it was obvious that she was amenable to further “play” and that changed my attitude. When I finally went to bed to sleep I had to admit to myself that it really had been a fun day, even with Andy and Lil’s “interruption”.

Going back to work Friday I expected a rather easy day. Payroll had been the focus prior to the 4th so most of the other work was deferred and Jo and Andre would have priority for the equipment. Jay had been lobbying for an additional machine operator but with Civil Service doing their audit he was told he’d have to wait until they created the job descriptions. Almost every day the computer was in use the whole day as was most of the peripheral equipment. We hadn’t been able to take group lunches as we had in the past and we pretty much took individual time when we could get away. On that day there wasn't much keypunching to be done which left Rena with little to do. Seeing me sort of wandering around she asked if I could do her a big favor.

There was still some uneasiness between us since she’d started to work in the department. She was still the “tease”, every so often giving me a quick peek of her panties, but it was nowhere near where we’d been at when she worked across the hall in the purchasing department. We seldom talked except for work related things. Because of that I was a bit surprised that she’d approached me. A bit wary, I asked want she wanted. She was still without a car because she didn’t have any money to replace the car destroyed when she got hurt. The lady who had hit her didn’t have insurance (it wasn’t mandatory back then) and now Rena was suing her. Rena's attorney needed her to sign some papers and she wanted me to drive her downtown to do it. It seemed harmless so I agreed.

At the attorney’s office it was discovered that Rena had left some paperwork at her home (if you could call it that) in the ground so needed me to drive her there as well. As we pulled in I saw sheets on a clothesline and hoped there was something more interesting behind them. As Rena ran down the steps I quickly got out and ducked under the sheets. Not quite a "bonanza" of panties, but enough to create a “stirring“ down below.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Great pics! You seem to have a large collection of vintage panties. These are a wonderful example of early 60's with the lace and diamond gusset Very rare.

Anonymous said...

Old Blue is right, great pics! Thanks for sharing those. Good ol' Rena back in the story again, gotta love a girl who likes showing off her panties!

-Badside