Thursday, January 26, 2012

SUMMER... My day of infamy (Part 84g)

I busied myself around the yard and played with the kids, trying to stay in Elle's “good graces” hoping that she’d calm down by night time. Dora came over and I watched as they went inside. That was OK by me. She was a woman who liked to talk about other people and that was something that had never really interested me. As I was to find out later she had some really startling “news”.

After she left Elle called me inside. She was bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet with excitement. Andy, our neighbor, had run off with another woman. All the time I thought he was working on a project with his bulldozer he was spending time with the woman. Dora didn’t know all the details but her husband, Jim, who worked with Andy, had known about it but kept it to himself. That explained why Andy hadn’t been around all that much and why I hadn’t seen his truck.

Even though we’d been friends since we moved into the park Elle and Lil never got that “close“. Elle really missed Milly, the lady who’d lived there, next door, before selling to Andy and Lil. They did a lot of things together and Milly loved the kids but Lil turned out to be more of a ”loner“. She had two pre teen aged boys and we had two young girls. Elle had a college education and Lil hadn’t even finished high school. Elle liked to be active and Lil preferred to lay out in the sun. But, it was obvious that Elle had empathy for her plight. Dora had suggested that the two of them pick a time and go visit to see if there was something they could do to help her out. I thought it was a neighborly thing to do. As I thought about Lil I realized that I’d never had what could be considered a ”conversation“ with her. It had always been limited to a few words, usually as to when she expected Andy home. The whole situation caught me pretty much by surprise. However, I did remember situations where Andy had been mean to her. My conclusion was that you never know what’s really going on behind closed doors.

With her mind on Lil, Elle had pretty much forgotten about her perceived embarrassment downtown earlier and although not as ”lovey“ as I’d hoped we did get together that night in bed. I had to ”give“ a bit to get what I wanted and that was that I promised to play tennis with her the next day. Not worried about the upcoming exam and about a job I was able to get a good night’s sleep.

Elle was up early and immediately got dressed in her tennis clothes. It was her idea that by getting to the courts early it wouldn’t be so hot. While I was feeding the girls she went about collecting the rackets and thermos bottles. One of the things that was holding me back about the whole tennis thing was the white clothes that most everybody wore. I certainly loved seeing the females in their short white dresses with the chance of seeing panties under them but me in white was an anomaly. I’ll admit I was dragging my heels when it came time to put on the white shorts. Elle had the girls and equipment loaded into the station wagon and, impatiently, called for me to get outside.

She drove and when we got to the courts were surprised to see no one there. I was happy, for sure. We all got out and Elle proceeded to set the girls up with some toys to play with, promising them that we’d let them chase balls after a while. As she did I could see her panties and noticed that she wasn’t wearing fancy panties but two pair of her old stained heavy cotton panties. My first thought was to tell her hoping that she’d be embarrassed and want to go home. But, with no one there I decided to enjoy the view myself. After all, a panty peek is a panty peek.

Even though it had been almost a month since I’d had my tennis lesson, some of what Elle’s teacher friend had preached at me seemed to have stuck and we were actually hitting balls over the net to each other. I especially enjoyed watching her bend over at the waist to pick up balls the she’d hit into the net. The dress she’d chosen was one that rode up when she did and it was kind of exciting to be out in public and to see her panties.

I have no idea how long we’d been there when Jean, my oldest, came running onto the court. She was bored and wanted to chase balls. I knew it would be useless to argue with her so, for all intents and purposes, our ”tennis game“ such as it was, was over. We ended up rolling balls for her to fetch. I’d actually begun to enjoy myself and was somewhat disappointed, especially when the first real tennis players showed up and they were women, all with short skirts. I’ll admit trying to sneak a few peeks as we loaded the kids into the station wagon.

Back at home Elle was definitely in a good mood and I was determined to keep it that way. I told her that I was willing to give it another go the next day. She gave me one of those ”did I really hear that?“ looks. It was easy to persuade her to leave her tennis outfit on and to get her to put on a pair of the Plymouth nylon satin panties over the cotton ones. It was a combination that I liked when we were ”playing“ when going to bed but I was hoping to get a few private moments during the rest of the day and she responded favorably. That night I got my real ”reward“.(zz)

I spent the next two days being as solicitous of Elle as I could wanting desperately to get well embedded into her good graces. It appeared to be working as she let me choose her clothes and, even better, her panties. I created a number of panty combinations for her to wear and found that one of the best was two pair of the Plymouth nylon satin ones. It wasn’t until I was picking out my clothes to go to the city that it came to me that when I was in the city for the accountant test I’d gotten directions for a place where I might find Plymouth panties. Rooting around in my wallet I found the paper with the address. I knew that the exam was only two hours so would have ample time to see if I could locate some. Later, in bed, I found myself thinking more about that than the exam.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Sounds like a good reason to play tennis! Smart to keep on Elle's good side.