Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SUMMER... The next phase (Part 86e)

I was just about done when curiosity got the better of my mother and she came across the street to the garage. That made it twice for her in less than a week. She hated the garage because of the clutter. She kept the house neat and tidy and the garage made her crazy. The first thing out of her mouth was to ask if I’d returned the bag that Henry and Liz had left behind over the weekend. I’d completely forgotten about it. I remembered my mother saying she’d put it in my car and, at first, couldn’t remember seeing it. I lied and said I had and fully expected her to go back over to the house. But she stayed. I really never had much to say to my mother and, at first, it was a little awkward. I was done with hiding the panties and was anxious to get going, especially since I’d not planned to even be there. Making a stab at conversation and with having just seen Bobbi a few days earlier I asked if she ever saw Peggy around.

A few words about my mother here... She was not a gossip monger, gathering bits of information and then spreading it around. No... she was like a sponge, absorbing as much as she could... and holding on to it until someone would ask. I made that mistake. It was a mini history. I’m not going to go over the whole thing although I remember most of it. Long story short... Peggy carried a lot of ”baggage“. She said that Bobbi was the only ”normal“ one of her three kids and added that it was a shame what her other kids had to go through. Having witnessed Norma wetting her pants I was marginally interested to know what my mother meant by her comment, but didn’t want to spend the rest of the afternoon listening to it. But, the seed had been planted.

As I was getting into my car my mother, once again, asked it I’d mailed the bag that had been left behind. I nodded my head ”yes“ and started off. I only drove a hundred yards before stopping and then feeling around under my seat. Sure enough, there it was. I opened it to find some of Kay’s clothes including a bra and panties. The panties could be described as ”marginally“ fancy panties. I say ”marginally“ because they did have some lace treatment on the front but the label didn’t have a brand name. If I’d found them I would’ve added them to the ”stash“ but there was no way I could keep them. Knowing my mother as I did I was sure she would be following up with Liz about the return of the bag. I was pleased to have my hands on them but knowing that I’d probably never see her again I rationalized that they weren’t that valuable to me. Silly me!

When I got home Elle was upset and worried that something had happened to me. I'd been gone for well over three hours on an errand that usually took, at the most, an hour and a half. I "fudged" the truth. I told her about the new person who would be living in the carriage house and that there were some "things" that had been stored there that needed to go to my parents house. She gave me one of those looks that said she didn't really believe me but didn't pursue it any further. Part of the reason she was upset was that her tennis playing teacher friend, Suzette, had called and offered to work with us on our tennis. I breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing that. However, she went on to say that Suzette had been teaching the kids of a family that had their own court and had worked out an arrangement that would allow her to teach others using the court and if we hurried we could still get a little time with her. So much for my "sigh".

After getting her to not require me to wear those silly white clothes I agreed. I don't remember what I was wearing but I do know all we did was to gather the kids up and get into the station wagon. I recognized the location as I'd driven past it any number of times in the past. Suzanne was about to leave but agreed to stay for a while. Every time I picked the racquet up it was like starting out at the beginning all over again. She didn't stay with for long and told us we were free to stay as long as we wanted. The court was adjacent to the owner's house but we couldn't see it because of a boxwood hedge. The kids, for a change, were happy without our attention and Elle implored me to concentrate on what Suzette had reviewed with me. She was wearing the white shorts that I'd recently bought for her and even though not as form fitting as the one's Cat wore I got a nice VPL every time she bent over to retrieve a ball. It was obvious that she was wearing two panties and I was curious as to which ones she'd chosen.

I'm guessing but we were probably there for a little over an hour. When the kids started to get restless we decided to head for home. While packing the kids into the station wagon I saw Elle do a little "wiggle". I'd seen that a time or two and pretty much knew what was going to happen. I asked her what she wanted to do. I remember her looking to see if there was anyone around. I told her there wasn't and told her to pull her shorts and panties down and to pee right up next to the car. I was sure she wouldn't but really didn't want her peeing into the new shorts. I remember her continuing to look around and then pulling her shorts down and off... but not her panties. Hmmmm... the best of all worlds for me.

I was actually hoping to get a "feel" as she peed but she wouldn't let me get close to her so I had to be satisfied to stand and watch an ever growing puddle form under her butt. There was no doubt that it had excited me. It would've been obvious to anyone even as far away as a 100 feet. When she was finished I dug out one of the ever present towels from under the seat. The problem would be what to do when we got home.

Elle solved the problem by dispatching me inside to get a pair of dark blue shorts. I still had a soft bulge as I walked down to hall to get them. As I watched her slip them on while still in the wagon I was able to determine that she was wearing two pair of the Plymouth panties that I liked. I had to do a little persuading to get her to leave them on for the rest of the evening. I remember that she was a bit upset when Lil came over. She didn't stay long so I didn't get an ear full when she left. Lil had come over to ask if I was going to look at her sticking drawer and door problem and I told her that I'd be over the next day. It was hard to get used to seeing Lil as a blond. After the kids went to bed Elle and I had a "fun" evening.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Sounds as if Kay is in the future and maybe the carriage house gal.

badside said...

oldblue and me are thinking the same things. Hoping the nurse's sister will yield some nice treasures!