Thursday, February 23, 2012

SUMMER... The next phase (Part86f)

Thursday was a big day for me. I had the meeting at the Civil Service office to meet the people I’d be working with. I’d been busy enough during the earlier part of the week so as not to get nervous. I was awake at sunrise and just couldn’t lay in bed any longer. I’d told Lil that I’d take a look at her problem but had pretty much determined that it was caused by the mobile home having settled. I knew I’d need a big bottle jack and some shims to make it right but also knew that the park office didn’t open until 8am and it was just after 7am. As I went outside I could see Lil walking through her living room. Knowing that she was up and wanting to get a head start I jumped over the fence and started undoing the skirt that covered the underpart of the unit. I’d done it before back when I worked as a maintenance man at the park. What I didn’t do was to let Lil know what I was doing and where I was doing it. I started in the back. The easiest way to get it off was do it from underneath. I had a few panels off when I saw a pair of bare legs coming around the back end. I followed them until they stopped and then watched as I saw a pantied butt framed by two bare legs. It was Lil, squatting down, wanting to know who was there under her unit. I couldn’t see her face. All I saw was a pair of knees and a bit of upper thighs and her pantied butt. I called out to her and then she switched positions and got onto her knees as she peered underneath. From this position I could see a side view of her and quite a bit of her panties. She was quite relieved that it was me. I explained what I was doing, what I was going to do and that before I started jacking the unit I’d let her know.

It took longer than I wanted to get the skirt off in the areas that I needed access to. I never gave a thought to what Lil would be wearing by that time just assuming that she’d be dressed. Wrong! I didn’t go up onto her little porch but stood on the patio when I knocked. When the door opened I was looking up right at the crotch of her panties. It was a shock and I’m sure it showed. If there had been one constant in my panty peeks of Lil was that she wore cotton panties with leg elastics as opposed to the band leg that Elle wore. I had seen her ”bush“ that time Andy had sprayed her with the hose and I’d taken a couple of pictures. But, this time the panties were dry and I could still see darkness under the cotton material. If there was one saving grace for me it was that the level of the porch was right at my waist and that my bulge was, I hoped, partially hidden.

By the time I explained what she would be feeling inside the unit it had to have been at least a couple of minutes... with me trying not to focus on her crotch. When she did shut the door I was almost as wet as if I’d taken a shower. Back under the rear of the unit I had to regroup. Had that last few minutes been a dream? After a few deep breaths I started pumping on the jack. I had a level to help me and after a while I felt that I’d gotten the back end squared up. To know for sure I had to go inside... and I wasn’t sure that I wanted to knock on the door... but I did.

She was dressed. I told her what I was going to do to check to see if I’d gotten it right and asked if she wanted to watch. She shrugged her shoulders and said it didn’t matter as long as everything worked. Like almost all of the mobile homes, the master bedroom was in the rear. Carrying the level I wasn’t thinking of anything but hoping that the problem was solved. Walking into the room I saw that the bed wasn’t made and that what appeared to be the clothes she’d been wearing earlier were lying on the bed... and that included her panties. I stood there for a few seconds debating as to weather to try to get a close up of them or not. I chickened out, not knowing just where she’d gone.

The closet doors all closed and latched. I could see that all the built in drawers were open a few inches. The very first one I touched was her lingerie drawer as I could see a bra strap hanging out. I looked over my shoulder and, not seeing anyone, pulled it open a ways. It was pure chaos. Bras, panties, slips and socks were all strewn together. There was a pair of panties that was partially covered right in the very front and I grabbed at them and let them drop onto the floor. I pushed the drawer all the way in and it fit. I worked my way down to bottom drawer and while down there managed to stuff the panties into my pocket. I was really breathing hard by then and all I’d physically done was to push about eight drawers in. As I turned to leave I took another look at the panties on the bed but decided I should be satisfied with what I had in my pocket.

After telling Lil to go check out her bedroom I started in at the front end. As soon as I crawled underneath I pulled the panties out to check them. Cotton, they were another new name... Reigning Beauty. It was too dark to see if there was any staining. I now had to remember that they were in my pocket when I took them off. My pants would have to be washed as they were covered with dirt from crawling around under the unit. All in all I spent about three hours there and then when I had Lil check out the cabinets and drawers in her kitchen she asked what I wanted in the way of pay. Right from the time Elle had told me about Lil’s cabinet problems I’d never given a thought to getting paid. I knew things were a little rough for her what with Andy walking out on her. I think I was a little embarrassed as she pressed me about it.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

That must have been quite a sight to see Lil in her panties like that.

Pantymaven said...

I think my mouth was still open when I got back under the trailer. :-)