Thursday, February 02, 2012

SUMMER... Looking to the future (Part 85c)

It really was a sacrifice for me to do the shopping. I absolutely hated it, especially when by myself. The supermarket where she shopped was new and always crowded. My guess is that there were ten women in there for each guy. I struggled to find some of the items on her list and was searching for something when I head a female voice call my name. I turned around to see Joan, the girl who had babysat our kids the last part of the school year. I was probably more embarrassed than surprised. In my mind grocery shopping was not a “manly” thing to do. Joan asked about Elle and the kids and, to make conversation, suggested that she stop by to see them. As she was leaving I remembered that Richie, her husband, had a mobile heavy equipment business that repaired tractors and other farm implements in the field and that he’d have an acetylene torch was needed to finish repairing the front end of the racecar. I called out to her and asked if Ritchie ever got a call to work on equipment in the area. After explaining why I’d asked Joan totally surprised me and said that he was actually out at a local farm and was going to pick her up at noon. It was nearing noon and all of a sudden I had a feeling that things had really turned around for me.

When Richie arrived I explained my need and he said he’d be glad to take a look at my problem. He and Joan followed me home and after leaving the groceries and Joan off we headed for the car. As I’d expected, it took only minutes. Richie seemed very interested in the car and asked enough questions that led me to ask if he’d like to go to the races when I got the car repaired and ready to go. I’ll admit I was surprised when he said “yes”.

He wouldn’t take anything for doing the job and didn’t stay very long as he had another job to get to. Walking back home I was in a really good mood. I felt good about how I did on the exam and Elle was being super kind to me. AND... I was almost back in the car racing business. The only “cloud” was the upcoming sailing competition.

The class sailboat that I raced (Comet) had seven regions located mostly from the Mid-Atlantic states up into New England. Each region was allocated one “sanctioned” event a year. The host clubs rotated from year to year and this year the club I belonged to was the host. I volunteered to handle the storage and launching of the boats and Elle was involved with registration. We had decided that it would be best to take the kids to her mother’s that night so we could have an early start on Saturday. Elle had “rewarded” me right before supper so I was happy. When we’d finished packing the kids things for their two night stay I prevailed upon Elle to, again, wear two pair of the Plymouth panties. When she did she warned me not to push my luck.

As hard as it was for me I did “behave”. We visited with both sets of parents and then made a stop at the sailing club. Rex, the facility manger, had received word that there were to be about a dozen “invaders” from the Jersey Shore area. One of the many enigmas of our geographic area was the dearth of motels or other transient lodging. The club members were saddled with putting the visitors up. The last I’d heard the housing committee had identified enough beds to handle the expected visitors. When we got to the club the members who were working on lodging arrangements were a bit frantic. They’d just heard that one of the class officers and his wife had, at the last minute, decided to come. All members had been contacted and there were no more rooms available. If you’ve been reading this tome for a while you may have remembered that my parents were always hosting friends to the extent that the house was known as “the hotel”. I made a quick call to my father and explained the situation. Without even telling my mother he told me that it would be OK and the problem was solved.

We knew that Buddy and Carol, our sailing friends, were coming out for the weekend to help out even though they wouldn't be racing. Buddy showed up on the porch of the club while I was talking with my father. He told me that Carol was feeding the baby and if Elle wanted to see them she should go on up (the stairs to the bluff). I didn't see Elle at first and finally found her alone on the beach. I asked her what she was doing and her answer was a bit "short". She said that I'd told her that we wouldn't be long two different times and it had been at least a half hour. I didn't answer but told her what Buddy had told me. She put one of "those" looks on her face and with her hands on her hips I knew it wasn't good. She proceeded to tell me that she'd had to "go" and, thinking that we'd be leaving soon, proceeded to pee through her panties "to be nice". Now that she was wet how was she going to see Carol and the baby. After a short"discussion" I convinced her that she/we could still go up and say our "hellos" and then leave. As long as she didn't sit down she'd be fine. I told her that I'd take the lead and say that we really had to be going. She still had that look on her face but proceeded to follow me.

It went well up until Buddy walked in. He insisted that we stay for a while. I was true to my word and insisted that we had to be going. Elle told Carol about her pregnancy and when offered the chance to hold the baby, she couldn't resist. The house was a Summer bungalow with furnishings suited to the beach and wet clothing. Both Buddy and Carol were familiar with Elle's "problem" and it was Carol who picked up on Elle's situation and pointed her to a wooden chair. We stayed way later than we'd really wanted, knowing we had to be up early and back at the club by 7:30am. I'd noted that Elle didn't use the bathroom before we left but didn't say anything. As we were walking to the car Elle stopped and grabbed my hand. It was very still out and the next thing I heard was a splashing coming from between Elle's feet. She just stood there and when I put my hand between her legs she was very receptive. I got my finger inside the elastics and started to get Elle "wound up" when I saw a car turn into the the road to the club. I've wondered, more than once, what would have ended up happening if that car hadn't appeared.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Sounds like it worked out for you! That double nylon must have felt heavenly!

Pantymaven said...

That Narcissa material was incredible. DuPont's Antron II & III never really matched up with it.