Wednesday, December 11, 2013

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 119a)

GOOD TIMES... Summer (part 119a)

Even though I’d come to somewhat dread the “busy times” at the bank, I was looking forward to the beginning of July. Of course, the fourth of July holiday was part of that but, from a purely personal standpoint, it meant I was eligible to take a second “loan” against my trust fund. I’d worked hard to not run up a lot of debt and in spite of my good intentions by the end of June I owed the drug and hardware stores plus the lumber yard and James’ gas station. Elle had really been patient about new clothes for herself and the kids as we’d agreed not to buy anything unless we had the cash. As mentioned in earlier posts, the two older girls were equal in size which meant we had to buy double since we couldn’t take advantage of the hand me downs for Anne. Kaye, the youngest, would ultimately be the beneficiary of that. I promised that once I had the money in hand from the loan we’d go shopping so they also had a vested interest in the beginning of July.

At the bank, things ran smoothly during the early stages of the busy period. Other than a few obnoxious customers who seemed to gain great joy in giving the tellers a hard time, there were no unsolvable problems. When we all left work on Friday night for our three day weekend everybody was in good spirits. I was looking forward to a couple of days of fun with Elle and the kids.  We hadn’t used the Sunfish since it’s maiden voyage and I’d vowed we’d all use it over the weekend. Elle and I dedicated Saturday to getting all the “chores” done around the house and yard so Sunday and Monday would be free for us to enjoy.

We got up bright and early that Sunday morning and headed for my parents house with the Sunfish in tow. I’d called ahead and had the “all clear” from my mother to bring it and to be able to leave it on the beach overnight so we could use it again on the Fourth. Arriving at their house the kids made straight for the beach. I collected some of their gear and made my way to the front of the house while Elle chatted with her mother who was out for a walk. As soon as I made the turn at the front of the house I saw my mother talking with a tall, blonde female. What struck me was that with the sun directly behind her she looked more like a silhouette than a person. Getting closer I could see she was wearing a short filmy type robe and the bright sun had made it disappear when I fist saw her. Up close it was even better as I could definitely see her panties through the gossamer like material. She had folded her arms across her chest so seeing anything interesting on top was out of the question.

My mother quickly solved the mystery of just who she was. Her name was Nancy and she was the niece of the lady who lived just to the East of my parents. I vaguely remember meeting her a few times when we were both much younger but it had probably been ten to twelve years since the last time I saw her and would never have known just who she was. With her standing there, and noticeably uncomfortable, my mother went on that she’d gotten married the day before and her aunt had given her a weeks use of her bungalow for her honeymoon. Now, thoroughly embarrassed, she backed away and headed back towards it. As she did I got a very good look at her panties through the thin gown and noted they were band leg and probably cotton. It was a nice way to start the day.

As she walked away, my mother explained that Nancy and her husband had arrived early in the morning and had found little to no food in the refrigerator when they got up. He’d gone into town to purchase some but Nancy was craving a cup of coffee so had come over hoping to borrow some. As I stood there Elle walked up and asked what we were talking about. Thankfully, Nancy had disappeared from sight by then. What was somewhat funny was that Elle remembered Nancy and was anxious to see her again.

It took a while to get the Sunfish down to the beach and set up. We had some “lookers” but no willing helpers. I have to qualify that a bit as the observers were the kids of the Summer renters from the bungalow just to the West side of my parents house. I’d been wondering if they’d be back as it had been their grandfather who actually rented the house and I knew he’d passed away. Seeing the kids meant that I’d get to see the mother, and she was always a treat to look at, especially her "bottom". His name was Danny and he wasn’t shy at all, almost demanding a ride. I reminded him that he needed his mother’s permission and someone to sit in the boat with him. Of course I wanted that “someone” to be his mother.

However, having just written that, I really wanted to get Elle and my kids out in the boat. That’s why I bought it. By the time I got the sails up and was ready to go so were they. Elle had purchased a new bathing suit at an end of the previous Summer and this was the first time she’d worn it this year. It was a cotton seersucker material, one piece and made like a playsuit with the leg openings just like a pair of shorts. It had come with a sewn in panty but Elle had a “long torso” and the panty had cut into her making her very uncomfortable. I’d made the suggestion that she cut it out and then wear a pair of her regular panties in place of it. It had taken some amount of persuasion on my part but I’d prevailed and she was satisfied with the result. I actually got more than I expected from it because, as she bent over to load the life jackets into the cockpit I got a BIG panty peek. I’d given her a pair of the SanSouci panties but I can’t remember why I chose them. But, if you were to follow her cheek lines from crotch to her hip, you could see panties. There was no doubt I had a bit of a bulge as we pushed off from shore.

                                           

To be continued...
   

1 comment:

oldblue said...

As I have said before you were and are one lucky man.
Loved the last 2 sets of pictures!