Monday, December 23, 2013

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 119f)

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 119f)

We were late getting back to Elle’s mother to pick up the kids and that wasn’t good. If there was one thing her mother couldn’t stand was for anyone to be late... for anything... at any time. No excuses, period. End of sentence By the time we got home it was early afternoon and Elle and I hadn’t eaten anything since breakfast. In spite of our hunger we both wanted to see the bathing suit on Elle. I couldn’t believe that we had taken the suit without first trying it on but, because of the way we were treated all we wanted to do was leave... but with the suit in hand.

The kids had eaten and they were happy to stay outside and play. We were probably only a few steps inside the kitchen door and Elle was already stepping out of her shorts. As I was pulling the suit out of the bag I realized that it was nylon and that excited me. As she took off her top and bra my eyes never left her. I’d seen her that way a thousand times but there was something about being semi naked in the kitchen and it being daylight that was especially titillating. I handed her the panties first and she slipped them on over her own. They looked to be about the same size as her regular panties but they were heavier. As close look showed two layers of nylon, the outer one with the flowered pattern and the other plain white. They also were missing a discernible crotch. When she slipped the top over her head and nestled it over her breast it fit perfectly... and looked great on her. Now, she wanted to go for a swim.

There were a number of problems with that wish. First of all we would’ve had to get the kids ready for the beach and the two oldest had a birthday party to go to. Secondly, I had to get the lawn cut because my parents were bringing my uncle and cousin over to see the house for the first time. I told her we’d find a way to do it the next day. There wasn’t much she could say.

While we were eating my father called to say he couldn’t contact the man with the truck but he suggested that I just go over to his house. When he gave me the directions I recognized the address as being on the same street as the house I called the ”panty house“ and from my back yard I could see the street. As important as getting the furniture moved was I decided the lawn could wait and jumped into my car. It took less than two minutes to get there.

Like they say, timing is everything. As I pulled up in front of his house I looked to my left and saw a wash line partially filled with panties. I sat there watching the lady carefully unpin each pair, fold it it and lay it carefully into the wash basket. I’d actually stopped so I was partially blocking the driveway of the man I wanted to see. The sharp sound of a horn got my attention and as I looked in my rear view mirror saw a red truck. After identifying myself and a short conversation a deal was struck. He’d meet me Monday afternoon at 5pm. He satisfied my concerns about protecting the furniture and reminded me that I’d need help as he was limited in what he could do. I told him I’d have it covered... but wasn’t exactly sure how.

I’d been trying to avoid J J as much as possible outside of work. I so disliked his wife that I’d come up with outright lies to avoid them on a social basis. On Monday, when I asked J J if he could give me a hand I knew it would put me in the position of owing him a favor but I really didn’t have a choice. There was a positive factor in that since he lived in the same town he could help me unload the furniture when it got to my house. My other helper ended up being Bret, at least for the loading part.

The man with the truck brought some old blankets to cushion the furniture so that alleviated my biggest fear. It didn’t take all that long to load it all up but tying it down was what took the most time. The furniture was awkward to handle and that was the reason for needing extra hands. By the time we got to my house it was close to 7pm. When we drove past John’s (the farmer) house I saw him just getting out of his pick up truck. I stopped and asked if he could come over and give me a hand and he willingly agreed. It took very little time to get it all in the house and placed. In spite of my mother’s warnings about it being out of place, Elle and I thought it looked great. The only negative being that I now owed J J a favor.

Elle had ”christened“ her new bathing suit by taking the kids to the beach that day. She said she really loved the way it felt and appreciated how quickly it dried. She admitted she felt a bit guilty about doing it without me. I tried to think of a time when I could go with her but it seemed like time was against me. The upcoming weekend was the annual Chamber of Commerce picnic. With the bank a member it was expected that all the officers would be involved in both the preparation as well as the actual event. While eating I came up with an idea. What if I took a half day off.

That Saturday, when I’d taken the Sunfish to my parents for a day of sailing, I ended up giving any number of people rides and/or letting them sail it themselves. One of the people had told me that any time I wanted to borrow his outboard motor boat I could. I remembered his name and gave him a call. We settled on Wednesday afternoon. I told Elle to find someone to watch the kids (her mother was still mad at us for picking the kids up late the previous Saturday) and we'd take off to one of the places we used to go for a picnic in my sailboat back when we were dating. I got a BIG smile in return.

I had one request for Elle that day. She was to wear a pair of her regular panties under the suit bottom. She wanted to know why but all I did was to smile back at her when I left for work. Arriving home about 1pm, Elle had dropped the kids off at Phyl’s. She was thrilled because she had boys and had always wanted girls. The boat was at the small marina near where both sets of our parents lived. We were soon on our way and I remember thinking that it was the first time I’d been in an outboard since we moved back to the area. I went to what had become our favorite place to go because of it’s privacy. As soon as we dropped anchor I asked Elle to take the suit bottom off. She gave me a ”look’ but did as I asked. Then I dove off the side of the boat and waved her into the water. I won’t go into the details but we had a marvelous afternoon. I’d brought the kids brownie camera and took a few pictures for posterity.

 


To be continued...
 
            

2 comments:

oldblue said...

OH YEAH! What a Christmas card. Sorry nothing in return except a heartfelt THANK YOU

Pantymaven said...

OB... You're welcome... :-) BUT... stay tuned for a real Christmas gift.