Monday, December 09, 2013

MORE ON AND ON... June (Part 118h)

MORE ON AND ON... June (part118h)

As far as the kids were concerned, their focus was on the fact that Elle had finally agreed that they could have a kitten. Anne’s best friend was one of Ginger’s kids, Beth, and she’d gotten a kitten from her neighbor. Naturally, Anne was jealous and was quite persistent about getting one, recruiting her sisters to add pressure on Elle. Ginger’s neighbor was contacted and still had one kitten that hadn’t found a home. So, Saturday morning we loaded everybody into the station wagon and headed for Ginger’s house. She’d agreed to be the intermediary. When we got there we had to go around to the back yard to find anyone. There we saw a bunch of kids gathered around three little kittens and Ginger talking with a fairly tall woman. She was wearing a pair of white knit bermuda shorts and, as I surveyed her, could see the outline of her panties showing through the material at her hips. I’d only seen Ginger wearing shorts a few times and they were always loose fitting so my focus was on the other woman. After introductions, the lady went into the circle of kids to pick up one of the kittens. My eyes never left her backside as she bent over to pick one up. A prettier VPL would have been hard to find. The knit material was already tight to her skin but with her bending it was being stretched pretty much to it’s limit. The double material in the crotch was highlighted, much to my great pleasure, even though it was only for a few seconds. She pulled out a grey tiger kitten and handed it to Anne. I can’t ever remember her being as excited as she was at that moment.

Of course what followed was the almost mandatory ”talk“ about being responsible and taking care of his feeding and the dreaded litter box. And, of course, the expected ”Oh yes, mommy!“ response was put forth. We left shortly thereafter. When we arrived home Ward was installing the new floodlight. To make conversation I asked him about his daughters and what they were doing for the Summer. I remember him rolling his eyes when he said the younger one was working at a farm stand. It was obvious he was not pleased about it. I picked up on and asked why it bothered him. His answer was just one word... ”Boys!“  He didn’t dwell on it and went on to say the older one was clerking at the local drug store. I also remember smiling hearing him say that as that’s what Elle had done when she was in High School. He picked up on my smile and asked what was so funny. When I told him he seemed surprised that Elle was a local girl saying that his wife was too and we determined that she'd graduated some ten years before Elle. He then changed the subject and asked if we ever needed a baby sitter as the older girl was looking for ways to save money for college. I didn’t want to say no so told him I’d keep it in mind. As I’d already seen the younger girl (back when I was doing the last minute canvassing for Jon when he was running for the school board) what I did want to do was to stop in at the drug store to check the older girl out.

The drug store was directly across the street from the post office so on Monday I stopped on my way home. Being attractive must’ve been a family trait as the girl behind the counter looked somewhat similar to the girl I’d seen in the back yard that time. As I’ve previously written, one of my favorite things to do was to put specific panties with their owners. Standing there, perusing something, I visualized this girl wearing the panties I’d inspected only a few days earlier. Needless to say there was a certain ”stirring“ in my nether region as I stood there. As I did I wondered if there might come a time when we’d need a baby sitter and, if so, she would go to the top of my list.

The kitten was certainly the center of interest for all the females in the family. It was a male and, if there was one positive to the addition, that was it. At least the female domination had been reduced by one. The lady who’d given us the kitten had, thankfully, exposed it to kitty litter so that was one less worry. The older girls had named him Tiger but Kaye, our youngest, pronounced it Tigger so that pretty much became his name. The poor cat was in the hands of one of the kids almost all the time. I started becoming concerned and told them they could only hold him for 15 minutes at a time. Then, they had to give him some time off by himself. That night they couldn’t find him so we had to have a search. He, smartly, discovered a way to get under the reclining chair to get some respite. After the kids went to bed he came out on his own. Elle would pick him up and let him nest on her lap. On one of the first times she did it she ended up falling asleep. When she awoke she realized that she had to go to the bathroom and when she did she frightened the cat, who, in turn, scared her. The combination of all of that ended up with Elle having a little ”accident“. Just prior to that I’d grabbed the kids little Brownie camera to take a picture of the two of them asleep but was too late to get it. When Elle exited the bathroom she walked into the kitchen where I was about to take a picture of the kitty eating. I took a quick look and couldn’t resist snapping what I saw.

As you can imagine she wasn’t too pleased. She would allow me to take an occasional ”questionable“ picture with my grandfather’s Polaroid camera as no one else would see them when they were being developed. But, with film that needed processed developing she had a problem. I convinced her to live with it by telling her I’d take it to a non local processor. It was almost time for bed so she decided to go upstairs, get washed up and ready for bed. I followed behind her and as she started up the stairs I pulled the camera out again.

                           

This time she really was unhappy. It was another case of ”hot tongue and cold shoulder“ when I finally came to bed.      

To be continued...


No comments: