Wednesday, January 08, 2014

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 119j)

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 119j)

When Elle and I’d gone to my grandfather’s house to decide on the dining room furniture there were a number other items at the house that the auction house had declared worthless and we got to go through them. There was an old Electrolux vacuum cleaner that I picked out. It still worked but the hose leaked and, supposedly, no parts were available for it. My guess was that it was at least 30 years old. I figured I could patch the hose and use it in the garage to get saw dust up and to do the car interiors. I hadn’t used it yet and was curious  to see if it would work. I think I used a whole role of friction tape to mend the hose though. I started in the very back of the wagon and then moved to the foot wells in the front. It seemed to be doing the job which made me happy. By the time I got to the rear I could could hear the motor straining and there was a smell coming from it. I felt the canister it was pretty warm. I stopped to let it cool off. While it did I fooled around with it a bit and and found how to open the canister. That was the problem. It had been a long time since it had been emptied and the crap was just jammed inside. After emptying it the machine started right up and I headed for the back seat. By then I’d taken more time than I wanted so was only going to do a quick once over of the foot wells. I shoved the nozzle in and under the front seat when I heard the motor make a straining sound. When I pulled the nozzle back out there was something stuck to the end. I reached for it and found it to be damp. Once out in the open I saw that it was the shorts that Sandy had worn to the picnic... and there was a pair of panties rolled up inside of them.

My first reaction was to turn around to look at the house. A guilt complex, I guess. The wagon was parked where Elle could see it and I surely didn’t want her to see me with the shorts and especially the panty. If she’d been looking at that point in time she would’ve known something was up. I went right into the garage and spread the shorts on the hood of my car. As I did I remembered the night that Elle and I’d been at a party at Sandy’s neighbors and she’d wet herself while playing Twister. I’d actually seen her do it that time and I was mad that I’d missed all three times the day before. The wetness, because she’d rolled them up, had wicked throughout the material. But, as you probably already know, it wasn’t the shorts I was interested in. They were nylon,  but the first thing I noticed was that they had a satin feel to them. The next was the waist elastic. There had only been two brands of panties that I’d seen with ”tube elastic“ where the elastic was encased by the material that the panties were made of. Seeing that, I spread them out over the shorts to seek out the label. VanRaalte and Kayser were the two I’d seen but when I turned the label over I was surprised (shocked) to see that they were made by Modern Globe, the manufacturer of Lollipop cotton panties. I immediately thought back to the Lollipop catalog that Ali had given me a while back and that I’d ordered from. There were no nylon panties shown or listed so I figured it had to be something new from them. I quickly remembered that Elle had, more or less, promised to go visit Ali’s store when it got closer to the beginning  of school. Seeing these new panties from Lollipop was giving me an incentive to go visit her store as well.

It goes without saying that I gave Sandy’s panties a really close inspection. It seemed  to me that the panties had been wet a few times before although I couldn’t be sure. They, like the shorts, were pretty much wet all over because of the way they’d been rolled up. Of course, I did have to take a sniff and that almost did me in. Because we’d been away all day Saturday, Elle was doing the laundry and walked past the open garage door with her wash basket just after I’d put the panties down. I tried to remember how they’d been rolled up and then put them back sort of where I’d found them. I can’t tell you how much I wanted to add them to my stash... but I knew Sandy would remember that she’d left them behind. There was no way for me to conjure up a reason for them to be missing.

It was one night that week that I had an opportunity to check under the seat and the shorts and panties were gone. As I’d promised Elle, I hadn’t brought Sandy and her ”problem“ up since she told me what had happened to her. Now I wanted to know when she’d come to pick them up but I didn’t know how to do it without breaking my promise. It was a strange set of circumstances that gave me the answer... and opened up a whole new stage of my panty passion.

I’ve mentioned that Elle and Sandy had gotten together a few Friday afternoons to play tennis. I’d wanted to see Sandy in a tennis outfit but the timing was never right. At the bank, Hobie was on vacation and a problem came up with a loan transaction between our bank and local bank in the town where I lived. It was something that would’ve been handled by him as the corporate Secretary. I was the Assistant Secretary and was empowered to sign on behalf of the bank so I was sent to resolve the situation. By the time I was done, around 5pm, it made no sense to drive all the way back to work only to turn right around to come home. Hoping that Elle and Sandy were at the school and playing tennis, I drove over there. It was obvious that they'd finished as I found the two of them sitting on the grass right next to the courts. Elle was surprised to see me. Iwas disappointed as I'd hoped to see them play for a bit which would've given me the opportunity for a few panty peeks. It only took a few seconds to see I’d interrupted a serious conversation. Elle looked up at me with a smile and told me that she’d be home shortly. I took the hint and headed home. With Elle wearing a tennis dress, I knew I'd have ready access to Elle's panties when she arrived.

                                         
As you can see, it was "ready access"

To be continued...             
                                                     

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Why can't they play tennis dressed like that today?

Pantymaven said...

OB... You've got that right!