Thursday, January 30, 2014

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120d)

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120d)

We stayed longer than we wanted and, in the car, Elle was really concerned about how Kaye, our youngest, was doing without her. This was the first time that she’d spent time in the care of someone other than Elle or her mother away from the confines of our house. Ginger’s house was on the road back to our house so we could stop on our way. I pulled up in front of the house and Elle jumped out and headed for the door. As I watched her jogging in that direction I could see her panties as the skirt of her bathing suit bounced up and down. It was then that I realized that she was still without the panties that went with the suit and they were still at home. I (we) forgot all about them and when at her mother’s house I’d not been directly behind her so didn’t notice it then. My first thought was to call her back but didn't. I realized that I was going to get in trouble regardless of when I let her know and decided to keep my mouth shut hoping that she could retrieve Kaye without Ginger knowing.

No one answered her knock and we’d been there enough to know that everybody was probably playing in the back yard. As Elle headed around the corner of the house I got out and followed her down the hill. I kept my eyes glued to her backside and was somewhat relieved that I only saw very brief glimpses of her panties. As we reached the back yard there was no sign of Kaye or any of Ginger’s kids. Then we both heard some laughing and looked up at the deck. From the angle we were at we couldn’t see anyone so we headed for the stairs. Naturally, I followed Elle. The ”view“ was fantastic! I’m not sure how many steps there were but I had a really long look as she made her way to the top. At the top we saw Kaye and Ginger’s youngest at the picnic table. Ginger was there and had them engaged in some sort of picture making. I was surprised that Kaye didn’t jump up from her seat and run to Elle (and I’m sure Elle felt the same). I remember her looking up at us and then continuing to work on her project.

Elle apologized for being late and called for Kaye to come over to us so we could leave to go home. She didn’t, pretty much ignoring her. Then Elle went over to where she was sitting and bent over to whisper in her ear. To get an idea of what I saw go back to the last post and look at the picture with Elle bending over the side of the boat we were in. My eyes were darting between Ginger, who was sitting at the end of the table, and Elle’s backside. I honestly couldn’t tell if she’d seen anything because Elle was at an angle to her but I was hoping that she hadn’t. I finally had to go over and pick Kaye up, kicking and screaming. It was the first time I’d ever seen her act that way. I wasn’t too pleased on the one hand but it was the most emotion I’d witnessed and that part was good. Up to them I’d been concerned that she was way too passive.

We exited though the house and out the front door. I led the way so had no idea if Ginger was able to get a peek of Elle's panties. Once inside the car we both concentrated on calming Kaye down. On the way home I was worrying about how Elle would react when she realized that she’d been out and about without her bathing suit panties on. Kay had calmed down by the time we were walking up the path to the back door. I wasn’t sure when Pat was going to deliver our other girls home and I really didn’t want Elle to be embarrassed in front of her. What with their new found alteration alliance just starting out and Elle's excitement about it I didn't want Pat to get the wrong idea about her so suggested that she get changed. I stayed outside not wanting to ”face the music“ when she discovered what was missing.

Pat showed up a few minutes later and at that point I just hoped that Elle had changed. We chatted a bit with Pat describing what her daughter and our girls had done all afternoon. When Elle finally walked out I was much relieved to see her in shorts and a tank top. Once she got to where we were standing I excused myself but not before I caught Elle’s not too happy look at me. I remember thinking that in the worst case scenario I still had two great pictures, the problem being that I probably wasn’t going to get any more.

One thing I’d learned in my years with Elle was not to say much when a confrontation with her was taking place. She had the ability to shut out anything I’d say. As I waited for the inevitable I decided to say as little as possible and hopefully, nothing.  I also knew that whenever I’d go silent on her it would eventually get to her. Then she’d soften her position a bit and a dialog, of some sort, would follow. The question was how long would it take for that to happen.

After Pat left Elle walked into the house, ignoring me. I did get fed but there were no words directed my way. I decided to find things to do outside in preparation of Jay coming on Friday. As I did I was wondering if we’d still be taking the kids sailing the next day, but I wasn’t going to be the first to speak. It was after dark when I finally came in the house. I knew the kids were in bed but there were no lights were on so I had no idea where Elle was. I washed up a bit and then headed for the screened in porch. I saw a form in the wicker chair which had to be her so I sat on the love seat. It took a few minutes and then I heard her say ”Well?“ in an obviously questioning tone but I didn’t answer. A few more minutes went by and then I heard ”What have you got to say for yourself?“ or something like that. I still didn’t answer, knowing that I was getting to her. The standoff continued for a while and when I finally spoke it was to ask if she’d let me explain fully, without interruption. She, reluctantly, agreed.

To be continued...

No comments: