Monday, January 20, 2014

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120a)

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120a)

The last week of July was what I called a “nothing” week. Nothing in the sense that just about anything I’d planned or hoped for didn’t happen. No big calamity or anything like that... just things didn’t work out in my favor. Between rain and windy conditions when I was home at night or, Elle being totally occupied with a new project, I really didn’t get much “play” time. I even left work early on Friday with the idea that I’d get to see Elle and Sandy playing tennis only to find no one at the courts when I arrived. It turned out that Sandy’s mother decided on a surprise visit. When the tennis didn’t pan out for Elle she went back to her “project”.

Pat, (the PTA lady) had gotten a few of the mothers with girls from the ages of 5 to 8 years old together with the idea of starting a troop of Brownie scouts. Elle had volunteered and, to get the troop authorized and operational by the time school started in September, all the paperwork had to be in to Girl Scout headquarters by the first of August. After a few nights of being ignored I couldn’t wait for August to come.

AND... speaking of Pat, she had approached Elle to help her in a new business she was starting. Before moving to the area she’d been manager of a bridal shop. It’d been a few years and although she liked not having to work, with all her kids now in school she was bored. The campaign she’d organized to get Jon (the milkman) elected to the school board was over and the Brownies project wasn’t all that time consuming. So, she’d done some research and found that the nearest bridal shop was over an hour away. Most of the local brides had purchased their gowns from catalogs and had a hard time finding someone to do alterations. By word of mouth at her church she’d drummed up enough business to sometimes need help. Although Elle hadn’t made any new clothes since we’d bought the house she still had the sewing machine and thought it’d be fun.

I hadn’t put in for vacation so was pretty much left with the “dregs” as far as time off was concerned. Bret had put down the first week in August but when I asked what his plans were for the time he told me he really didn’t have any. A little “bargaining” with him netted me the time. I got in touch with Jay who said he’d be able to sneak in a day that week and arranged for him to bring Jo and their daughter when he did. I thought it’d be fun for them to spend a day at the beach while Jay and I did our “thing“.

Aside from the ”to do“ list that Elle and I had for around the house and property there was one thing I wanted to do on my vacation and that was to go sailing in Big B’s sailboat. Elle liked the idea of all five of us being able to go out together. However, Elle thought it might be best if just the two of us went out for a ”test run“ before taking the kids. My first reaction was ”Why? I know how to sail a boat like that!“ But she insisted that we try it without the kids. I started to argue when the ”light came on“ for me. Just the two of us... Hmmmm... It could be very interesting. With that idea in the forefront I decided to play it casual choosing to let her ”sell“ me on the idea some more. I’d asked my father, the amateur weather man, to find us the perfect day. The first one he came up with turned out to be Monday, my first actual day of vacation.

Since the marina was in the same general locale as our parents, Elle’s mother took the kids. They were always happy to go there so after the initial disappointment of not going sailing that day they ”settled“ for making cookies with ”Nana”. Elle made up something for lunch and a thermos of home made lemonade. I persuaded her to leave her regular panties on and to pull the bathing suit panties up over them. She gave me a “look” but didn’t say anything and did as I asked.

Thankfully, Big B had a small outboard motor for the boat as it would’ve been difficult to maneuver it out of the marina using just the sails. Being morning, there wasn’t much wind so it was slow going. Counting on the the usual Southwesterly breeze for the afternoon, I headed towards a small island located in the bay just to the East. The thought was that if and when it did come up we’d have a nice easy sail home. It seemed like it took forever to get over to the island and by noon we were just a short way from shore. The island was privately owned and we (Elle, I and some other kids) had “invaded” the island when we were much younger and had a memorable adventure but no desire to do it again. The wind had stopped almost completely with the sails just hanging limply. There were absolutely no boats in sight so I asked Elle to take her bathing suit panties off. I had to do some persuading but was finally successful when I pointed out that since she was sitting inside the cockpit a passing boat wouldn’t be able to see or know. Then I reminded her that she’d gone swimming in just her regular panties when we’d borrowed the outboard just a week or so ago.

Even though I saw her in panties every day, the thrill of being out in the open like that had me aroused... and not just a little bit. With the sails just flopping around, annoying us, I decided to drop anchor and lower them. The mid day sun was hot so, even without a ladder, I jumped overboard and swam around for a bit. I’ll admit it was painful climbing back aboard. It was for that reason that Elle had decided not to join me. We ate our lunch and with it being over two hours since Elle had seen a toilet I knew it wouldn’t be long before I’d get my “present”. She sat on the deck and let her pee run over the side and then we did some serious “playing”. I was up for more but Elle was very adamant that she wasn’t going to go any further.

I’d sneakily brought the Polaroid camera aboard and, when she resisted my further “advances”, I pleaded with her to let me have a picture. Initially, not happy, I wore her down with a promise of the dress she’d seen at Judith’s Boutique the day we’d been shopping. I was pretty sure that Judith had set it aside for me even though I hadn’t called her to confirm it. As it turned out, the “bribe” worked and I got a few pictures.


                              
To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Pictures like that are more erotic than any of the posed models. Thanks, MORE!!

Pantymaven said...

OB... stay tuned... :-)