Friday, January 17, 2014

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 119n)

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 119n)

It took more than breakfast chatter to win her over. That night I persuaded Elle to at least go take a look at the sailboat. We went to the same little marina from where I’d borrowed the outboard and this time I remembered to bring the money I owed the owner. I also remembered to look at the wash lines behind the garages that were just to the left of the entry road to the marina. This time I got to see some clothes on the lines but no panties. At least there was some ”life“ there and it reinforced the idea to keep looking. It wasn’t hard to find Big B’s sailboat. It was the only one in the marina. We walked out on the dock to give it a look. I got Elle to come aboard and try the seats. That was what won her over as she agreed that it was big enough for all five of us to go sailing together. She somewhat surprised me by verbalizing her complaints against the Sunfish. That was puzzling because I thought she was happy with it. However, she was back on speaking terms with me and that part was good.

I don’t remember which night it was that I came home and found her in her new shorts outfit. It was very sexy and I had a hard time concentrating on eating as I watched her move about the kitchen. The VPL was incredible and when she bent over to put food in the cat’s dish I got a panty peek from both leg openings. After we finished eating she wanted to show me how her garden was progressing. As I remember it, she used the toilet before leaving the house and I think I waited for her hoping to get a feel of her usually damp panties as she walked out of the room. As soon as she saw me she shook her head from side to side and waved her finger at me telling me to back away. Her excuse was she didn’t want to stain her new shorts. I followed her out the door and I’m glad I did. It was obvious that she hadn’t pulled the top pair of her panties up all the way because I could see them peeking out and without her having to bend over. By the time we got to the garage the bulge in my shorts was noticeable. With the kids hanging around I had to do a little ”dancing“ to keep it somewhat hidden.

The tomatoes were doing very well as was the lettuce. For some reason, the beans had come up sporadically. I needed to get a small spade to dig some of the seeds out and when I went to the garage to get it decided to make a run to the house to get a camera. The ”peeks“ were too good not to capture. Coming back I knew it would be hard to come up with a reason for having it but proceeded on. There was a small basket that Elle sometimes used for her garden tools and there was enough space in it to hide the camera. I reappeared with the spade in one hand and the basket in the other.  I gave Elle the spade and then backed away. As she leaned forward I was able to get what I was looking for. Priceless!

                                    
 Priceless!
 
The problem with the beans was that she’d planted the seeds too deep. They’d been in the ground for a while and I wasn’t sure that replanting them would work but between the two of us we got it done. More importantly, I got the picture I wanted.

Elle had been after me to take some vacation time. I’d been at the bank almost a year and a half and had only taken a few individual days. I’d started on a ”to do“ list for things for things around the property. On top of the list was to expand the garage so we could put the station wagon inside. It was about nine inches too short. We didn’t have the money to do a major re-do of the whole garage and I’d tried to come up with a viable solution. When we moved in, one of the people who helped was Jay, the old friend from back when I worked for the County in the data processing area. I’d promised to give him a call after that but hadn’t. In assessing the garage situation I remembered back when he’d designed and pretty much built the kids playhouse. I decided to give him a call.

In talking with Elle about it she insisted that I invite not only Jay but his wife as well. It’d been over two years since I’d left County employment and Jo, his wife, was pregnant at that time. When I finally reached him he seemed pleased to hear from me and told me he’d ”work on“ Jo to agree to come for dinner. I had to wait a day to hear back but we agreed to do it after work the following Monday.

An esthetic addition that Elle wanted was shutters, at least on the front of the house. I’d located a whole raft of used shutters at a local company that specialized in razing old homes. The owner was a member of our church and I’d made a call on him for church business. In leaving I saw at least 20 shutters stacked against a storage building. I hadn’t asked how much he wanted but I figured if I could get Jay to help with the garage he might show me how to attach them.          

I have to admit I was looking forward to not only seeing Jay again, but also Jo. When Jay stepped out of his truck he was immediately recognizable. Still thin, the sight of him holding a young child was a bit offputting. Jo looked good with her always present grin still in place. The big difference was Sam(antha) their daughter. Our Kate was her usual shy self, hiding behind Elle’s legs. Sam was a little better in that she ended up standing by her mother but kept running one hand up under the leg opening of Jo’s shorts making her jump around a bit. It was obvious that Sam was taller than Kaye and when we found out she was almost three months younger it was eye opening. If she kept up at that rate it seemed like she’d end up as tall as Jay (6’4”).

Elle had only met Jo a few times so it was bit awkward for her at first but Jay and I pretty much picked up where we’d left off. The idea I’d hatched to lengthen the garage wasn’t going to work for structural reasons but he did come up with a solution that appeared to be affordable. Without asking he volunteered to help me do it including putting up some shutters to appease Elle. The only thing that made me hesitate was the money to do it. I finally “sucked it up” and said “OK”. We agreed to work out the timing at a later date and went inside to eat.

To be continued...          



2 comments:

oldblue said...

Just got caught up on my reading. Love the pictures. She is a hottie in todays terms.

Pantymaven said...

OB... I think so too... :-)