Friday, January 10, 2014

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 119k)

GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 119k)

It was least a half hour before Elle arrived. She was in her tennis clothes which meant I’d have an easy time to get a ”feel“. However, when I made the attempt she backed away. I knew I’d done nothing to upset her so took an aggressive position and straight out asked her what her problem was. She didn’t answer and I wanted to pursue it further. However, the kids were fussing because it was past their dinner time and she used that as an excuse. At that point I decided to back off and to changed my approach. I corralled the girls and helped them get washed up for supper and helped them set the table. As I remember it, the meal was pretty quiet. When we’d finished I helped clear the table and took the girls outside to play. I figured Elle would go upstairs and change into shorts. She didn’t. The girls were happily tumbling out on the lawn right off the patio and when Elle appeared her demeanor had changed. She sidled up to me and took one of my hands and placed it up under the back of her skirt. Her panties were dry but within seconds I felt just a bit of dampness which, of course, triggered a soft bulge. We stood there for a minute or two before she went out on the lawn to join the kids. As she walked away she told me she’d ”bring me up to date“ after the kids were in bed. I know I was smiling at that point and when she got to tumbling with them I got quite a few pleasurable ”free shows“.

While Elle was putting them to bed I took a seat on the screened in porch fantasizing on just what she was going to tell me. I won’t go into that here because I wasn’t even close. There was a lot of detail in what she ended up telling me and it came out so fast that there’s no way I remember all of it. I’m going to ”back up“ a bit here... Remember, I’d promised Elle that I wouldn’t bring Sandy and her ”problem“ up again. However, I'd been curious as to just when Sandy would come over to retrieve her shorts and panties from the back of the station wagon and to return Elle’s shorts and panties. But I was reluctant to ask Elle about it. I’d been tempted to check the station wagon but if Elle saw me I’d have to come up with an excuse why I was going into the back seat. Evidently, Sandy had called Elle to set up a tennis date and had told her she’d bring Elle’s shorts and panties with her. That had been that afternoon. When Sandy arrived she gave Elle her shorts back and, in giving them to her, asked if Elle had seen her (Sandy’s) shorts. Elle hadn’t and really hadn’t given it any thought. That’s when Sandy went to our station wagon and dug her things out from under the seat. Elle told me that Sandy had been somewhat embarrassed when giving Elle her shorts and panties back but when she pulled her own soiled shorts from our vehicle she was visibly upset. Elle said she tried to comfort her and that’s when they got down to ”girl talk“... and never did play tennis.

Back at the picnic Elle had admitted to Sandy of having a ”night time problem“ and occasional ”dribbling“ after using the toilet but nothing more. At the same time Sandy had told Elle that she also dribbled. Now, with Sandy holding the evidence of more than a dribble in her hand she broke down and admitted Elle that she had more of a problem than that. Elle didn’t want to go into details with me but I was able to find out that Sandy’s problem was called stress incontinence. In hearing that and thinking back to what had happened to her at the picnic... and even while playing Twister that night, it sort of made sense. She’d wet herself after sneezing multiple times and, at the party, from laughing really hard. It certainly wasn’t the same type that Elle suffered from. She’d been told hers was primarily from a small bladder due to scar tissue from having had a very serious bladder infection when she was young. But, her current gynecologist had told her that she had overflow incontinence. With her bladder having a limited capacity, it would often fill and not send the signal that it needed to be emptied. Elle would ”dribble“ a bit as a warning and then have to make a mad dash to find a toilet. In listening to Elle talk I remember thinking that Sandy’s type had the potential to be more embarrassing than Elle’s because it could happen at any time. At least Elle could somewhat manage hers by timing her bathroom visits. In any case I was, to be honest, fascinated in hearing about Sandy.

That was a lot more information than I’d expected but it didn’t end there. Elle went on to tell Sandy all about her ”problem“ and when she was done Elle said they were like sisters. They both agreed that ”dribbling“ was a daily annoyance and Sandy asked Elle about her two pair of panties solution. As I’ve explained, Elle usually used either two pair of Carters heavy cotton panties or just one pair along with a pair of nylon. Sandy told her that it sounded like a good idea but she hated cotton panties. She told Elle that before the picnic it had been a long time since she’d worn a pair. Elle then said something that piqued my interest. Sandy had said that if there was some way to have panties with a cotton crotch covered on both sides with nylon it might be a solution. With all the various types, styles and manufacturers of panties that I’d encountered I’d never seen anything like that... but it was an interesting idea.

The long and short of Elle and Sandy’s ”reveal“ to each other was that they wanted to get together more often. I, again, had to promise not to bring up her ”problem“ up and, more important, not to mention any of what she’d told me to anyone. In a way I felt somewhat guilty having the knowledge about Sandy. I was happy that Elle had shared it with me and wanted to do something to say thank you for trusting me. Unfortunately, it had been stressful for her to tell me so she was in no mood for any kind of "amour" that night. I had to settle for digesting all the information I’d gotten about Sandy. Even without a real "reward, I was very satisfied as I lay there in bed beside her.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...stumbled onto this blog a while back...saw some similarities to my life...am guessing it took place in the 60's...too bad they hadn't come up with depends & tena products back then...sometimes I wish I had stock in them...