Monday, January 27, 2014

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120c)

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120c)

My first thought was some “afternoon delight” but Elle quickly put that idea to rest. By the time we’d grabbed a bite to eat it was close to 1pm. There were plenty of things to do around the house and yard but the thought that I was on “vacation” led me to think of something to do alone with Elle. There was always sailing in Big B’s boat but I knew we’d do that the next day. The Sunfish was sitting on the trailer in the garage but when I suggested it Elle kind of wrinkled her nose. Then she surprised me with her idea... use the boat with the outboard motor and go back to where we’d gone for our reminiscing picnic a few weeks back. When we returned from that trip and went to pick up the kids from her mother Elle mentioned that she’d seen a lot of beach plum bushes and they were loaded with plums. Her mother was mad that we hadn’t brought any back. We’d thought about it but had nothing to put them in. Elle suggested that we could make her mother happy by going back to pick plums so she could make jam with them. Using the outboard we could be back in plenty of time to pick up the kids. I said “sure“ but my thoughts weren’t on the plums.

When we were getting our bathing suits on I initially hid the panties of her suit on her. She was a little perturbed but I had her laughing in short time. Initially concerned that someone at the marina would see her regular panties I made her parade in front of the full length mirror on the back of our closet door. Standing up straight you couldn’t see her panties so she relented. I retrieved two plastic pails from the garage for the plums and we were ready to go. It was Elle that reminded me that I needed my drivers license so I ran back to the house to get it... and while I was there grabbed the camera. I wasn’t sure I could hide it from Elle’s view as I approached the car but she didn’t mention it. Once in the boat it only took about 20 to 25 minutes for us to reach our destination.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A little background... Beach plum plants are actually bushes that are found along sandy coast lines in the Northeast part of the country. The fruit, (plum) is edible and is used mostly to make jam. The area we lived in was once a very prolific producer of beach plums but with the end of WWII and the popularity of building on waterfront land, the beach plum plant (at least in our area) was a victim. For example, there was but two houses to the East of Elle’s parent’s property at the end of the war. All Elle’s mother had to do was walk next door and she could pick as many as she wanted. She’d been given a recipe for the jam that had been passed down from back in the 1800’s. By the early 60’s, all that property had been developed and the bushes were gone. Elle had picked plums for her mother from the time she was about 5 years old up until she left for college. The area we’d visited just a few weeks prior was undeveloped and, for any number of reasons, would never be developed. As far as I knew the area was only accessible by water. The bushes had survived and we were planning on taking advantage of that.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I anchored the boat as close to shore as possible. Elle was concerned about the time so she wasn’t interested in swimming, just picking plums. Watching her disembark I had a fantastic view of her backside and of her panties. As she climbed off the transom of the boat I began wondering just how I was going to get a picture as that would’ve been perfect. To be safe we decided on just one hour for picking.The whole time we were I was trying to conjure up some way to get a picture and I couldn’t come up with a plausible idea. At the end of the hour we had about a bucket and a half of the plums. Making our way back to the boat Elle stopped. She had what could be described as a a ”flirting “ look on her face. She was a few steps ahead of me and as I caught up to her she spread her legs. My bucket was on the sand in a nano second and one of my hands was between her legs in another. She let me enjoy myself for a bit and them asked about the time again. I felt we had plenty of time but Elle said she wanted to deliver the plums to her mother before we went to pick up the kids so that was going to take some time. I couldn’t argue with her on that.

We’d stayed pretty much along the shore to do our picking and had walked about a half mile from the boat. The wind had shifted and the tide had come in so when we got back to the boat I had to wade in up to my chest to get to it. I pulled it in so Elle could pretty much just step over the transom to get in. I still hadn’t come up with a plan for getting a picture. We secured the buckets of plums and I went to start the motor... but I stopped. She wanted to know why I didn’t and I blurted out. ”What will it take for you to let me have a picture?“

The best way to describe the look on her face was one that indicated that she’d been waiting for the question. I remember her crossing her arms over her chest and just staring at me and not saying anything. We both stayed silent for a minute or so but she spoke first. The Sears Fall catalog had come and she’d seen a wool outfit that she really liked. I asked if she’d put it on the ”want/need“ list and she nodded her head negatively. I asked why and she said that she thought I would think it was too much money. I didn’t want to ask just how much it was but she told me anyway. I have to admit that I took a deep breath but told her I give it to her for her birthday. The look on her face changed immediately and she she came right over to me and planted a BIG kiss right on my lips. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you where my right hand was. The end result was two really good pictures (at least I thinks so...)


When we showed up at Elle’s mother’s house with the beach plums she was on her front porch. Not expecting us she was doubly surprised when we showed her the plums. In fact, she was so surprised that she promised not only to give us some of the jam she’d make but also a lemon meringue pie, my favorite. Nothing like buttering up your mother in law!

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Great pictures. The front view is my choice for the best ever of Elle. I find her to be just delightful and she seems so self assured in her attitude. I thought the ironing pics couldn't be topped but that one did it for me. Thanks again for the entertaining story of your panty adventures.

Pantymaven said...

OB... Thank you for not only following my posts but also for your comments. I really appreciate them.