Friday, May 09, 2014

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124g)

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124g)

The discussion ended when Elle appeared with Kaye in her arms. Elle asked me if I’d drive Sandy home as she was trying to “keep the peace”. There wasn’t any more to say and I felt as if I’d finally made my point to a female, not that I’d tried to do it with others. I hated to drive over snow when on the driveway because it would pack down and become slippery, especially when trying to drive up or down the hill. However, Sandy was anxious to go so I just wiped the snow off the windshield and headed down the driveway. Because the house was at least fifteen feet above the road there was a “cut” into the hill for the driveway. Because you couldn’t see cars on the road without stopping at the bottom of the hill I had to hit the brakes. When I did I felt the car start to slide... and slide it did... about 1/4 of the way out and into the road. I saw an Eastbound car coming and could only stare at it. Sandy had also seen it and I remember her screaming, even though it was me who was the one who the other car was heading for. At the last second I saw it turn slightly to avoid me. The car glanced off mine and went spinning off the other side of the road and down the slight embankment into the cow pasture. I watched until it stopped and then I pulled off the road to go check on the driver. Before I did I asked Sandy if she was OK and all she could do was shake her head affirmatively, but without speaking.

There was little damage to either car, both being driveable. It was back in the days when there were real bumpers on cars and they took the brunt of the blow. When I talked with the other guy we both agreed not to report the collision. Both cars were over ten years old and neither of us wanted to go through the hassle of paperwork that would be necessary. However, he needed a to to get his car back up on the road so I offered to give him a ride to the one service station in town with a tow truck. In the meantime, Sandy just sat there, quietly.

When we finally arrived at Sandy’s house she got out without saying a word. I watched as she sort of walked backwards towards her front porch and finally disappearing inside. I thought it a little strange and as I started to back out noticed she’d left her gloves on the seat. I reached across the seat to grab them and as my hand slid across it I could feel wetness. I immediately ran my hand over the area where Sandy had been sitting and not only was it wet but it was still warm from her body heat. It took a few seconds to put the scene together but I surmised that she’d wet herself when she screamed seeing the car headed for us. I had the gloves in my hand but decided against taking them up to the house knowing that she’d really be embarrassed if I did.

When I walked into the kitchen Elle wanted to know what had taken me so long. I figured, for sure, that she’d seen the activity on the road in front of our house but she was shocked when I told her what had happened. I assured her that both Sandy and I were perfectly OK. After that it was my turn... I wanted to know just what Sandy had been doing without her pants on when I walked in on her.

Elle hemmed and hawed a bit but realized I wasn’t going to give up until I got the reason. There was a big build up before she got to the meat of the story and Elle could see I was getting a bit upset. The long story short was that Elle had called Sandy to tell her she’d come up with some ideas for a “dribble panty”. With a promise from Elle that she’d drive her home Sandy, had her husband drop her off at our house. Elle had washed out the panties she’d inserted the sanitary panty in and worn (and used) the previous day and had them ready for her when she arrived. After hearing the story about the cotton crotch insert getting bunched up Elle told and showed Sandy her idea of inserting the pad between the two layers of the crotch. Sandy said she liked the idea of the cotton insert between the nylon layers of the crotch but she didn’t like the pad idea. She told Elle she didn’t like having a “wad of stuff” between her legs. Elle went on that she told Sandy that she’d really appreciate it she would at least try them. Elle said she really had to plead but finally Sandy agreed. With our kids occupied, she dropped her pants there in the dining room and was just going to pull the “dribble panties” on over her regular ones. Elle said she pleaded with her again to “do it right” and that’s when Sandy took them into the bathroom to change. It was when she was coming out of the bathroom that she had “collided” with me.

I was trying to follow the story line and then it came to me that Sandy was wearing the “dribble panties” when she wet herself in my car. I wanted to tell Elle but had already decided not to mention her “accident” to her but it excited me that it had happened that way. Actually, with my question about Sandy and panties I’d got Elle “started” on the subject of the “dribble panties” and she wasn’t about to stop. She took me into the dining room and showed me an idea that the two of them had come up with. Sandy had suggested making the entry into the crotch of the nylon panties much smaller and then rolling the cotton insert up, inserting it that way and then kneading it out to fit the space. It seemed like a good idea that would solve one of the problems but not the problem of the insert moving. I stood there looking at the cotton crotch that I’d cut from the Carter’s Spanky Pants and laid it out on top of another pair of the Evette panties that were still on the table. I stared at it for a minute or so and told Elle I had the solution.

I cut a much smaller hole in the front end and on the inside of the crotch of the panties. It took a little effort to get the cotton insert in place and then I handed the panties to Elle. She looked at me with a quizzical look. To me the solution was so simple that I was smiling. I told her that all she had to do was take a needle and thread and sew through the nylon and cotton on each of the four corners of the insert to pin it in place. It took her less than ten minutes to do it.
These are the actual panties just described
Elle was actually anxious to put them on. Now, Elle actually had two separate dribble problems. One was like Sandy’s, dribbling after using the toilet, but that was only sporadic. The other would happen when Elle would exceed her bladder capacity, usually after 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Elle had become fairly good at managing her time so that hadn’t been a problem. However, Elle wanted to test the panties “legitimately”, meaning that she didn’t want to just wet them on purpose. This time we decided the best way was for her not to use the toilet until after she dribbled.

To be continued... 
    
    

No comments: