Monday, May 26, 2014

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124n)

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124n)

The start time was 6pm for cocktails and we, as non drinkers, decided to be a bit late. Roughly an hour was allocated for each of the first two stops with approximately 15 minutes to get from house to house. We left Jon and Ginger's house a little early to get all the ”goodies“ out and displayed at our place. Once we arrived at home Susan shepherded the kids upstairs so they were not only out of sight but also out of mind. Aurelia, our co-host was, supposedly. a former model. I didn’t think so but who was I to know for sure. Certainly attractive, but not ”model pretty“, she was a few years older than Elle and I. She and her husband had four daughters with one making friends with Anne, our second oldest. It was through that friendship that led her to be involved with the ”group“. Her husband was a surgeon and, as you can imagine, because of that they were considered ”well to do“. I was intimately familiar with the house they had purchased as I had played with (and had a crush on) one of the girls that had lived there back before I had a drivers license (See Part 6c). Wine connoisseurs, their contribution for the stop at our house was fine wine to go with our hors d'ouvres.

If there was one thing we’d been worried about it was Rob, the budding alcoholic in the ”group“. However, luck, or whatever you want to call it, was with us. He’d been sick over Christmas and had been put on medication. His doctor had told him that alcohol and the pills did not mix but he’d ignored the warning only to have a violent reaction. So, that, and with his wife and brother watching him, he behaved. The visit to our house went well with the exception that we were all a bit late to Phyl’s and Bob’s house for the main course, baked ham. With Sandy as co-host, they managed to put together a really great meal. We dawdled a bit and didn’t get to Nanci and Fritz’s house until just before midnight. They’d decorated their basement for the New Year’s celebration and had a TV set up so we could watch the ball drop in Times Square. They also had champagne.

Up to the time we arrived at Nanci’s there had been absolutely no chances for panty peeks or the like. We mostly just stood (or sat) around chatting. Arurelia and Mark had provided new ”life“ to the group as they discussed their worldly travels. I’d only had a few sips of wine. I really didn’t want to partake of the champagne but was goaded into it for the midnight ”toast“. To this day I can’t explain why I continued to imbibe. Elle and I left around 2am with Elle driving. Back at home, all I wanted was to ”crash” in bed, which is just what I did.

The next thing I knew it was daylight and when I looked at the clock by the bed it was after 10am. I rolled over to feel for Elle but all I felt was a cold wet spot. It was enough to make me sit up... and to realize that my head felt like it was twice the normal size. I needed aspirin and quickly. I pulled on my good pants which I found in a heap along side the bed. Barefooted, I made my way, slowly, down the stairs. At about half way down there was an arch that gave a view out into the living room. As I approached it I could hear the kids laughing so stopped to take a look. What I saw was almost enough to cure my hangover. It was Susan on her hands and knees with Kaye riding on her back... but, when Kaye had climbed on she’d drawn the hem of Susan’s nightie up so that she was sitting on it, fully exposing Susan’s white pantied backside. All I can say is that I got a good look until Susan carried Kaye into the den and out of my sight.

At that point I definitely needed some aspirin... and to find Elle. Making my way into the kitchen I could hear the water running in the shower and guessed it was her. After downing a few aspirin I returned up the stairs. My first thought was to go back to bed but knew that as soon as Elle arrived she’d have me up again. So, biting the bullet, I headed for the upstairs bathroom to get washed up and shaved. I had to walk past the room that Susan had slept in and as I did I was surprised to see that she’d made the bed up and had laid out her clothes on it. There was no way I was going to pass up the chance to look at her panties, up close and personal.

Each item was laid out with her socks being to the left followed by her panties, bra, sweater and pants. My headache went away as soon as I had my hands on the panties. Careful to note how she’d had them folded I quickly turned them inside out looking for the label. I recognized it as being the same one that I’d seen that time I’d stopped at her house and found the folded wash on the picnic table. A script “Nylon” on one side with a circled numeral “5” on the other. I even knew where they came from... the Woolworth’s 5 & 10 cent store in the town where I worked. If there was one memorable thing about them it was the width of the crotch... it looked to be at least 4 inches across. I knew I didn’t have much time so put them back and disappeared into the bathroom.

Elle was getting dressed when I returned. My head hurt too much to even think about making a request for wearing some fancy panties. By the time I got downstairs again Elle was talking to Susan, still in her nightie. It fell just above her knees but was too opaque to be able to see through it. I remember Elle handing her a towel and suggesting that she go ahead and take her shower now and that by the time was done and dressed she’d have breakfast ready. Susan tried to decline but when Elle asked her if she’d eaten anything that morning she admitted that she hadn’t. She said she'd given the girls cereal and a banana but hadn’t fed herself. Elle prevailed and Susan stepped into the bathroom.

 I went out to get the Sunday paper (even though it was a holiday) and was headed for my recliner when I almost ran into Susan, wrapped up in the towel, leaving the bathroom. Because the room was so small, it didn’t take much to steam it up. What Elle and I would do after a shower was to raise the window for a few minutes to let it air out. When I opened the door I could hardly see the window for the steam. It was located right behind the toilet and sometimes, because of all the moisture, it would swell up and be hard to open. This was one of those times. It meant having to straddle the toilet bowl to get enough lifting purchase to open it up. After achieving success I started to back away and as I did I looked down. There, right in front of me on top of the toilet tank cover, was Susan’s nightie and panties. I wasn’t sure of just where Elle was but decided to chance it and picked up the panties. Susan, when stripping them off had turned them inside out. The label was right there for me to read and it was the same as the one’s upstairs. But, these had just come off her body so I took a look at the crotch. There was definitely a “discharge“ but there was still too much steam to get a good ”read“ on it. I did put them up to my nose but the scent of the bath soap was permeating the air so that didn’t accomplish much. I dropped them back on top of the nightie and continued backing away from the window.

Elle had made a cheese omelet and, after seeing (and smelling) it decided that I’d have some as well. While eating we chatted with Susan about her plans for the future. She told us she’d applied to a few colleges but what she wanted was to be a pharmacist. Working at the drugstore in the village had whetted her interest in the field. When I went to pay her she refused to take all of it saying that she shouldn’t be paid for the time she spent sleeping and playing with the kids. I was impressed but vowed that somehow, some way she’d get the rest of the money. When I dropped her off at her house she told me that we had to come to a varsity basketball game to see her cheer. I promised that we would.

To be continued...              

No comments: