Friday, May 23, 2014

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124m)

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124m)

The “goodwill” from my Christmas gift of new bathroom fixtures was still in play and, fortunately for me, Elle’s period wasn’t. She was usually very “chaste” when it came to wetting for me when the kids were still up but she’d been very generous. By mid week I’d finally remembered to buy some more Polaroid film. One of the promises I’d elicited from her during this euphoric period was that I could take a “wet” picture of her. After the kids were in bed we’d ended up “playing around” in the den in just our underwear. In spite of my “aroused“ state I had the idea of a picture in the back of my mind. When she suggested that it was time to head upstairs I countered with ”How about a picture?“ Her initial reaction was to wrinkle up her nose but it changed to one of resignation. At that point I knew I was home free.

The one thing I’d learned from previous ”questionable“ pictures was that she wanted it to be done quickly. I’d conjured up at least a dozen poses and now, on the spur of the moment, I had to come up with one before she changed her mind. Before I could verbalize one she started up the stairs. I was right behind her and would’ve been satisfied to have her just stop halfway up and bend over. I tried to get the words out of my mouth but it was like I was tongue tied. Once in the bedroom she told me I had until the count of ten to come up with something. With the image of her wet butt climbing the stairs I told her to face the chair by the closet, and bend over. By then I’d opened the bellows of the camera and was somewhat ready. I pushed the shutter button and as soon as I did she turned around and reminded me that I was only going to get one. I waited until she headed for the bathroom to develop the picture. It was OK but it certainly wasn’t like any of the ones I’d come up with in my mind.


The picture cost me... a good time in bed. Pictures did that but I knew there was another night coming. We talked in the dark for a while. The New Year’s Eve party that had been discussed by the ”group“ (the people headed up by Pat {the PTA lady} that had worked to get a change in the makeup of the local school Board) had been cancelled. It turned out that I wasn’t the only one who had become tired of Pat’s controlling ways. The party was to be progressive dinner where we’d go to four different houses. When Pat started to tell people what they would be expected to do and who they were to do it with there was a revolt. However, when that happened Pat made other plans. Phyl had contacted Elle earlier in the day to ask if she was willing to help reorganize the dinner. She hadn’t said anything to me earlier knowing that I wasn’t too keen on the idea, with or without Pat. Elle had learned that it was a lot easier to try and ”sell“ me on an idea with little or no light. I lay there and listened to all the reasons why it would be fun, still not totally convinced. I could tell by the tone of her voice that she really wanted to do it. Knowing she was vulnerable I told her that it would cost her another picture. There was dead silence... for at least a minute. Then I heard a barely audible ”OK“.

I didn’t give any more thought to it until the morning. It was then that it was I, not Elle, who remembered that New Years Eve was the one time each year that her parents went out. Well... what they actually did was to visit with the couple who had stood up for them at their wedding. That meant they wouldn’t be able to baby sit for us. I left for work leaving that problem for Elle to solve.  

At work, it was easy to see that Trish was still embarrassed from our conversation from the night before. Getting eye contact with her was difficult. About mid morning, during a slowdown in customer traffic, I decided to ”zing“ her. She’d come to my desk for me to sign something and, after I did, I, very quietly, said something along the lines of ”If they really weren’t yours then just what do you wear?“. She took about four steps before it registered and she turned around and stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed and she went back to her desk.

At some point that morning Elle called. Because she hardly ever did it scared me. It turned out to be somewhat trivial and could’ve waited until I got home. We didn’t have a cadre of people to call for babysitting and were only familiar with Susan (from the ”panty house“). Finding that she was away and unavailable, Elle had run out of people to call. Her ”panic” was that we were to host the “hors d’oeuvres” part of the progressive dinner and if we dropped out of the party it would foul up the whole thing. I certainly didn’t have the answer and was a bit upset with her for two reasons. First, for not remembering that her parents weren’t available and then agreeing to be a part of the party and second, for calling me at work.

That night, at home, Elle was pretty discouraged. She’d talked to the other participants and had told them we wouldn’t be a part of it but would still host what she’d agreed to. I asked Elle if she’d asked Susan’s mother about her other daughter and she hadn’t. Even though I felt it was going to be a waste of time, I called. I’m not sure the mother actually knew who I was but told me that her younger daughter already had a job. It made sense seeing that it was only a few days until New Years Eve. When I finally got through to her as to just who I was she told me she’d just heard from Susan and that she’d be home Saturday,  a day earlier than expected. I remember asking her to plead with Susan to sit for us that evening but was told it would be up to her to make the decision herself. She warned me that Susan would be tired because the trip from Vermont was a long one. I thanked her and told Elle that we (she) might be “saved“ after all.

The progression of the party was that it started with drinks at Ginger and Jon’s, co-hosted by Lisa and Rob, her sister and brother in law. Next stop would be our house for appetizers. Elle and I were to be assisted by the new additions to the ”group“. Aurelia and Mark. From there it was over to Phyl and Bob’s for dinner, with their neighbors, Johnnie and Sandy co-hosting. We were to end up at Nanci and Fritz’s house for desert and champagne at midnight. To me, it seemed like an awful lot of work.

Elle, ever the optimist, had her clothes all picked out that afternoon. It was almost dark when the phone rang... and it was Susan. I could tell she wanted to say no but as an inducement, told her that once the kids were in bed that she could go to sleep. I remember not getting a response. Out of the recesses of my brain came the next words from my mouth... ”Why don’t you bring your things and sleep here?“ Again, a period of silence. Then she asked if I really meant it. I did (but not for the reason you’re probably thinking) and restated it giving her reasons why it made sense. To seal the deal I had to talk with her mother. If there had been more time I’m sure Elle would’ve ”rewarded“ me.

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

OH YEAH! There is always a chance she will show you what kind of panties she does wear. The sitter sleeps over, sounds interesting.