Monday, May 12, 2014

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124h)

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124h)

We were supposed to go to the monthly party with the “group” (Pat {the PTA lady}, Ginger, Phyl, their husbands and a few others) that night but I was still upset with Pat and her controlling ways. She and her husband were hosting it and that made me say “No!”. If anyone else had been hosting I probably would’ve gone. Elle wasn’t all that happy with me when I told her I didn’t want to go but had become resigned to the decision. Being involved in making the “dribble panties”, Elle had pretty much forgotten the party.  

It was when Elle was preparing supper that I heard a very clear “Uh oh!” I’d been playing a game with the kids in the living room and when I saw Elle dash into the bathroom I was right behind her. She’d managed to get her slacks and panties down before the “flood” and I waited until she pulled her panties back up to put my hand in her crotch to see if they had worked. The Evette panties were nylon satin tricot, my favorite lingerie fabric, especially when wet.  The crotch was more damp than wet which indicated that the cotton insert between the nylon layers of the panty had done it’s job. Elle had me check the crotch of her slacks and although I could feel just a slight dampness, there was no indication of it on the outside when she pulled them up. I wanted to stay and “rub“ a bit but Elle pushed me off. She had some things cooking on the stove and the kids were basically right outside the door on the living room floor. I did get her to agree to continue the ”test“ and to leave the damp panties on, promising not to use the toilet until the next ”dribble“.

I was counting on that happening in about 2 to 2 1/2 hours, her normal safe period. But, for whatever reason, she actually lasted until after the kids were in bed (8pm). I was in the den watching TV when she came down the stairs. I remember asking her if she had to go and she shook her head negatively. She hadn’t been seated for very long though, when she jumped up and I was right there with her, step for step. She pulled down her slacks and I thrust my hand between her legs... a little wetter than the first time. At that point I put my other hand on her shoulder and sort of pushed her down onto the seat. I thoroughly enjoyed what followed. The wet nylon, cushioned by the cotton, felt wonderful. When her flow stopped I managed to get my index finger inside the leg elastic... and it got much better from there.

We ended up with a towel on the sofa and a very satisfying encounter. After catching our collective breaths, we got washed up and Elle put on her nightie and panties. We went back downstairs and returned to the dining room. I was still excited about how well the ”dribble panties“ had worked and with another pair of Evette panties lying on the table, picked them up and started making the hole in the crotch. It took less than 20 minutes to make another pair and with the insert sewn in place. If it hadn’t been so late I’m pretty sure Elle would’ve called Sandy.

After church we visited with Elle's parents. She had promised to go so her father could spend some time with the girls. As it turned out, her parents asked if we would leave them for the afternoon. They were amenable to it especially when Elle’s mother told them they could make cookies with her. I already knew Elle wanted to get the newest pair of ”dribble panties“ to Sandy. I wasn’t surprised when she told me she had them in her handbag. So, we made a trip to Sandy's neighborhood. I know Elle was disappointed when Johnnie answered the door. Sandy was off visiting but he promised to let her know Elle wanted to see her.

We were home for a few hours when the phone rang. It was Sandy. I couldn’t hear the conversation but Elle was definitely upbeat when she came back into the room saying that she was going to run over to Sandy’s. Thinking of the situation the night before when I took Sandy home I wondered if Elle had asked her to come over to our house and been turned down. In all, Elle was gone for an hour and it was time to go get the girls. I knew what had taken place so had no hesitation in asking how Sandy liked the panties. Elle didn’t really want to go into detail but did tell me that Sandy promised to try them. I have to admit that for the rest of the day, on occasion, I would visualize Sandy wearing those panties.

On Monday, right at 4pm, all those who were participating in the Secret Santa program at work showed up in the lobby to pick their envelope to find out who they had gotten. I told Trish that I wanted to be the last one. As I watched some of the employees open their envelopes I could see some smiles as well as some frowns. When Trish handed me my envelope I just hoped that it wasn’t another bank officer. It wasn’t. Initially, I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was Laura, Trish’s cousin. I was happy because I liked her and, even though there was supposed to be a dollar limit on the gift, I knew I could get her something she needed. There were announcements about the time for the ”get together“ and how it would work. The final one was that for it to be truly ”Secret“ the employees should keep their person’s name to themselves. I remember hearing some mumbling from the group as I was headed back to my desk.

Trish had told me that she had to "blackmail" Bret to be the Santa. During the day I’d noticed that the two of them didn’t do much interacting. With Trish as the receptionist and Bret the primary customer representative it was somewhat funny. I didn’t dare say anything to Bret. I was really curious as to just what she had on Bret. I was the one who had to borrow the Santa suit from the Chamber of Commerce and had to get it to him prior to the affair. I knew he wasn't going to be pleased with that.

I was anxious to get home to find out Sandy’s reaction to the ”dribble panties“. Walking in the door, I still had my coat on when I asked Elle about it and it wasn’t the response I’d expected. In short... Sandy liked the idea and they had worked. BUT, the panties we’d made up for her were too big. A word of explanation... We’d already found out the Evette panties were cut a size larger than most panties... ie; a size 4 was the equivalent to say a Van Raalte size 5... AND, they had a higher waist. Sandy was quite a bit shorter than Elle and the Evette panties were too high to fit comfortably. I was somewhat surprised but no where near as much as I was when Elle told me that Sandy had brought over some of her own panties and asked Elle if she could fix some of them the same way. OH MY HEART! I’m sure a small bulge started as soon as I heard those words. I definitely remember taking a deep breath.

To be continued...     
    

No comments: