Tuesday, May 12, 2015

CHANGES... good and bad (Part 131h)

CHANGES... good and bad (Part131h)

When I got on the phone with Pat Elle went into the kitchen to fix supper for the kids. With her not there it gave me a minute or two to figure out what I wanted to do next. Pat had told me she’d be over within the half hour and I knew I’d have some respite when she arrived but what to do right then was the problem. I was about to go out to the kitchen and continue with the explanation when it dawned on me that Sandy could explain it better than I could... and Elle would probably believe her more than she would me. I called her immediately and asked her straight out to please call Elle and tell her what all had gone on. At first she hesitated but I must have sounded like I was pleading because she said to go ahead and put Elle on the phone. The next part was hard because I told her that it would be better if she called back in a few minutes. There was silence after I did but I said but one word... “Please?”.

I walked into the kitchen and Elle handed me the place settings for the table and told me to call the girls in to eat. I did and as they were headed to the table the phone rang. I immediately told Jean to answer it. The next thing I heard was Jean calling for Elle and that it was Aunt Sandy. I’m sure if anybody had been listening they would have heard my sigh of relief.

The call lasted for about ten minutes or so and when Elle reappeared the only thing she said was she still needed some answers. That was good enough for me. The conversation during the meal centered around just what the girls should do in the future if they ever arrived home and found no one there. The one thing I took away from that was that they hadn’t panicked and kept themselves busy on the patio while waiting for someone to arrive. I did manage to ask if they had thought to go over to Sabrina’s. They said they hadn’t because, as Jean put it, they “didn’t know her”. I thought that a bit strange but didn’t pursue it. Even with that I wasn’t looking forward to Elle’s questions.

Sandy had covered just about everything but Elle was focused on the fact that I hadn’t thought about the older girls arriving home to a locked house. After a few tries I became convinced that no answer was going to be acceptable. I started to get up from the table but she motioned for me to stay seated. I wasn’t expecting the next question... which panties did I give Sandy? What I found a bit funny with that was I’d thought of the same thing but for a different reason. I gave her a mealy-mouthed answer because, with time to think about it, I didn’t want her to know that Sandy had been in her panty drawer. And, when I say drawer I meant a whole, full dresser drawer that held nothing but panties. If I were to guess it was probably about sixty. They were all separated into types with the ones Elle wore to bed all together on one side. Almost all of those were stained so much that when Elle washed them she didn’t hang them outside for fear someone might see. I knew why Elle was asking and I could only hope that when Sandy returned them that they were half-way acceptable.

Pat arrived right about that time. She gave me a list of about fifty names to be called, preferably before Saturday, so that there would be a good turn-out to meet Bob at the post office. Thankfully, she didn’t stay long. Elle hated to talk to people she didn’t know, especially on the phone, so she delegated me for the task. I called about 20 numbers and found most to be home. What was interesting was that only one had heard the rumor about Bob. On the positive side almost all had a favorable opinion of him.

When we finally headed for bed I saw Elle looking at her panty drawer. I figured she was trying to determine which pair Sandy might have taken. It reminded me that Sandy’s panties were probably somewhere down in the basement and I wanted to check them out before they went back to her. I can’t explain why because I already knew they were “dribble panties” from my sightings when she’d arrived in the morning. Lying in bed I got back to thinking of what Elle had told me about Ginger’s doctor’s comment about the saleability of the “dribble panties”. My concerns about making them was that it took a lot of time and we’d used manufactured panties to start with. If I were to figure in time and materials the price might be way more than anyone would be willing to pay. I was just about to roll over on my side to try to go to sleep when I thought of Willie, my old sailing friend who owned a lingerie company. It was almost sailing season and I hadn’t talked with him for a while. As far as I knew he still had the Summer house near the bay so made it a priority to touch base with him in the morning to see if he was planning on a visit.

The workday went smoothly enough that I even got a chance to call Willy. He wasn’t in but I left a message for him to call me. Right after I returned from lunch Trish handed me a note that Sears had called and my order was in. I’d actually put the fact that I’d ordered the lawn swing out of my mind. The timing of it’s arrival couldn’t have been better. It was perfect as I’d be able to assemble it the next afternoon since I was no longer going to the races. Elle would be happy and I was sure the kids would be as well.

As I was getting ready to leave for the day I saw Gina headed towards my desk. I immediately picked up the twinkle in her eyes and knew I was in for some sort of “jibe”. She came right out and asked for Jerene’s things that I had in the bag along side my desk. She was going to meet up with her over the weekend and would give them to her. As I pulled the bag up and onto my desk she looked in it and then, with a big smile, said she was going to ask Jerene if she actually wore the panties that were in the bag. I knew my face flushed. She took the bag, turned and started walking away. At the gate she stopped and looked back at me once again...  with the smile wider than before.

When I arrived home I found everybody gone. That was perfect for two reasons. First, I could hide the box with the swing in the garage. Second, it gave me a chance to seek out Sandy’s panties. I went to the basement and found them in a pail of water by the washing machine. I pulled them out and looked at the crotch area. They were stained just like Elle’s were which excited me. I still had a bit of a bulge even after going up two flights of stairs.

Changing my clothes I noticed a pair of Elle’s panties hanging on the closet doorknob. The only time she did that was when they were wet and not just damp. I looked at the crotch and saw that they, indeed, had been more than dribbled into. Her slip and skirt were lying on the chair so I checked them out as well. The evidence was clear to see. The stains were almost dry which meant she’d been home for a while. But the question remained... what happened? I knew from the coolness she’d displayed when we were leaving for work that morning I’d have to couch my question as to what happened very carefully.

To be continued...


2 comments:

badside said...

Sounds like the swing came just in the nick! And that Gina is having some fun with you! ;^)

badside said...

Oh, and glad everything turned out well with your situation last week.