Friday, May 22, 2015

MORE CHANGES... and problems (Part 132b)

MORE CHANGES... and problems (Part 132b)

He’d hardly begun to speak when I spit into the phone ”Not now! I’m doing an interview!“ He immediately shouted back that he knew and wanted to interview her. By then I was almost livid but was trying to control myself in front of the girl. I was almost yelling into the handset when I asked ”WHY?... You don’t have a vacancy?“ Then I heard him say something like I do now and then he hung up. I didn’t know what to think at that point but I knew I didn’t like the idea of this naive young girl with literally no social skills going upstairs to be interviewed by J J. Hobie was talking with a customer at Cara’s window so I excused myself and went over to wait for him to be finished. Knowing about his relationship with Joanie’s parents I wanted to make him aware that she was going upstairs.

It took a few minutes for Hobie to finish up but as soon as I told him about J J he said he take her up to see him. I would’ve loved to have been there when he walked in to J J’s office with Joanie. I didn’t expect him to be gone for so long and to return with Joanie. He turned her over to me by telling me that she was our newest employee and to get all her paperwork completed. I was dumbfounded. From the time he told me she was coming in to the time he told me she was a new employee it had only been about four hours. I asked her what she’d be doing and I’ll always remember the look on her face when she just shrugged her shoulders. I couldn’t help thinking this situation was like leading a lamb to slaughter.

I got all the necessary paperwork filled out and told Joanie to be back at 9am in a week. She hadn’t even gone through the gate when Bret was by my desk asking if he’d heard right and that she was going to work for J J. When I acknowledged that as fact Bret just shook his head in disbelief. We’d talked about J J’s proclivity for young females but none had been as young or as inexperienced in the workplace as Joanie. To me, it was a BIG mistake.

Other than a few glances at Gina, and the resulting return grin, it was a slow day. I made a point of avoiding going up to the second floor because I knew J J would let me know he won the battle. When 5pm arrived the last thing I expected was to have Hobie stop by my desk. He proceeded to tell me what had transpired when he took Joanie up to meet J J. Long story short... he let J J know that he didn’t want to hear of any ”funny stuff“ going on with her and that he needed to come up with a job description for her before she started. He told me that he wasn’t convinced that the position was warranted but since Bert had approved it... well, he better make use of it. I immediately felt better but made a vow to myself to keep on top of it. I felt that Lena, Bert’s secretary, would take an interest in her if asked.

At work, Gina kept me on edge for the rest of the week. I was waiting for her to make some sort of comment but all I got (saw) was this same ”knowing“ smile. It was very uncomfortable. If there was one positive about Joanie’s hiring it was that it gave me an idea for who to try and hire for the new account/gift campaign at the end of the month... high schoolers. I made contact with the guidance department and explained what my needs were. The man said he had two kids who should fit and would send them down Friday afternoon, the last day before graduation.

It was about mid afternoon when I saw two very young looking girls standing by the gate talking with Trish. I’d forewarned her to expect a couple of applicants. I was on the phone so just watched as she led them over to the two chairs we used for platform customers who were waiting to be served. It was somewhat amusing... almost like a female Mutt and Jeff... as one was at least 4 or more inches taller than the other. The other physical differences were that the tall girl was very thin with dark hair almost down to her waist while the shorter one had a lot more ”form“ and had short blonde hair. All that was noted by me but what really got my attention were their dresses. The tall girl had on a dark blue dress with a very high waist line. The shorter one wore a flowered one with pleats in the skirt. As Trish pointed to the chairs I envisioned a possible peek from each.

I was actually talking (and concentrating) on the phone when the girls took their seats so I missed that chance. After hanging up I turned my chair to face them and asked them to come on over. As the tall girl started to get up she spread her knees just a bit and I got just a hint of a peek. Since there was only one side chair for my desk I asked the tall girl to drag her chair on over. To do so she turned around and bent over a bit to grab the arms of it. Now, if you remember back to my discovery about tennis dresses and that when a girl/woman bent over the back hem would almost always ride up. This was no tennis dress that she was wearing but I witnessed the same effect. What I saw was at least two inches of a her light blue panties as she sort of wiggled the chair over to my desk. It was way more than I could’ve hoped for. Once she was settled I turned to the other girl hoping for something from her. However, she had her hands folded in her lap thereby holding the hem down and blocking any chance.

Lillian was the name of the tall girl. Not particularly pretty, she did have a cuteness about her. The smile was uneven but not offputting. She also did not come across as nervous... all favorable points for what I envisioned her to be doing. Fran was the blonde girl. She was way cuter but seemed a bit in awe of the bank setting. I was surprised when she told me that it was actually her first time in a bank. Her voice seemed to exude a bit of nervousness when she was answering my questions but when the two girls were talking to each other there was a calmness to it. They told me that they’d been friends since grade school and had a goal of working together for as long as they could. After about ten minutes I told them that they would continue to be able to do just that. I told them they should show up for training on the last Monday of the month and then called Trish over to see that they completed their applications. Trish motioned for them to follow her and as she did Lillian stood up, turned and bent over to pick the chair up to return it to where she’d gotten it from. My face was less than three feet from her backside. The hem of her dress rode up to just over the crotch line of her panties and I was mesmerized. It was for only a few seconds but what a few seconds it was!

Trish then took them out into the lobby so they could use the check writing desks to fill out their applications forms. I don’t think they had gotten through the gate when Bret was up against the front of my desk and if I said his tongue was hanging out of his mouth I wouldn’t have been far wrong. I don’t remember his exact comment but it was along the lines of ”Holy shit! Did you see that?“

To be continued...
 

2 comments:

oldblue said...

No Bret what was it what did I miss. He should know a true panty dog is never off his game.

Pantymaven said...

OB... :-)