Saturday, May 16, 2015

CHANGES... good and bad (Part 131j)

CHANGES... good and bad (Part 131j)

Actually, in a way it was a good thing they were missing. I’d forgotten about making more calls on behalf of Bob’s campaign for the school board. After making an attempt to explain to the kids why I couldn’t put the swing together I headed inside to continue with my phone calls. Elle was disappointed but at least she understood. I told them I’d make an attempt the next day.

On the calls I found more cases of the rumor about Bob moving than I had the previous night. The good thing was that, of the others, most were at least interested in the election and promised to vote. I’d agreed to help Bob kick off his campaign by putting up the sign I’d painted touting him at Jon’s house on Saturday morning. Then I was to hand out flyers at the new strip mall in town. I was hoping to be home by 10am, do my usual Saturday chores and then take a stab at the swing. As you know, plans oft times go astray. By the time I got home it was after 1pm. The kids were giving Elle a hard time about me not putting it together so as soon as I got a bite to eat I started. It was daunting!

I’d made piles of all the same looking pieces and was starting to lay them out following the picture from the catalog when a car pulled up the driveway. It was Martin. I couldn’t imagine why he’d be stopping by. It turned out that in the four weeks we’d been going to the races with “B” he’d actually become a fan. He was hoping I’d want to go with him. Under different circumstances I probably would’ve but there was no way I could walk away from working on the swing. I explained the situation to him and, surprisingly, he offered to help. After a while he said he’d go over to Sabrina’s and ask her to join us. I was all for it as, the more hands to help the sooner it’d be completed.

I’d specifically asked Elle to keep the girls occupied, at least until I had a reasonable handle on what had to be done and the order for it. When I saw Sabrina and Martin returning I wondered just how much help she was going to be. She had on a nice Summer dress and not clothes to actually work in. She stood around and watched Martin and I lay out the pieces for the frame. Then it was time to start bolting pieces together. I got the bag with all the nuts, bolts and washers and dumped them out on a piece of cardboard on the lawn. As I took a close look I saw at least a half dozen different lengths of bolts and a couple of different diameters as well. My guess there were at least 200 pieces in the pile. That was discouraging.

Sabrina stepped forward and made a suggestion that surprised me. I still considered her to be pretty much of an “air head“ so it took a few seconds to recognize it as being a good one. My girls were just running around the yard in spite of Elle’s attempts to keep them corralled. Sabrina suggested that she and the kids could sort the bolts out by size saving a lot of time. She called them (and Elle) over to where the pile lay. Then she handed each one a bolt and told them to find all the ones of the same size. They dove in like a dog does when he’s fed. At first it was a little frenetic but then Sabrina suggested that they sit on the lawn and that way they wouldn’t be pushing and shoving. As she did she proceeded to squat down to show them how to reach into the pile and just take a few at a time. I stood there and almost couldn’t believe my eyes. She’d gone down on her haunches and her knees were at least a foot apart. It was a beautiful crotch shot. Unfortunately, they weren’t the flowered panties I’d been look to see on her but it still was great. I know my mouth had to have been wide open. I remember looking for where Elle was and found she was picking up some of the toys the kids had strewn around the grass. When I looked back at Sabrina she was about to change her position and was sort of flopping over to one side but as she did the one leg stayed splayed and up for a few seconds. That was one of the best ”peeks“ I’d ever had and it took a more than a few seconds to recover and to get myself back ”in place“.

That was the extent of my ”peeks“ for the day. Martin and Sabrina left around mid afternoon but by that time we’d managed to get the frame together and had a good idea of how the swing portion was supposed to go. The one bad thing was my back was killing me. Digging the post holes for Bob’s sign had started it. Then bending over while sorting 50 or more pieces of wood added to it so I called a ”time-out“ when they left. Even though the girls were still excited they’d become bored so Elle called the neighbor who lived across the road and asked if she wanted some ”visitors”, meaning the older girls. She had a daughter in class with Anne and they often played together after school so it wasn’t a “stretch“ to ask. The answer was a ”yes“ and when Elle took the older two over I stretched out on the lawn.

I never intended to go to sleep. The next thing I knew there was Elle standing over me. As I looked up I could see right up the leg openings of her shorts and, of course, her crotch. To my great delight I could see a nice wet spot right there in the middle. I reached up so I could feel it but she stepped away saying she didn’t know if Sabrina and Martin had gone next door or off somewhere else. I immediately got up and tried to get her to go in the garage where we couldn’t be seen but she ran off up the path to the house. When I caught up with her I pleaded to get a squirt but she said I’d have to wait until later and she thought the shorts might dry by the time she had to go pick up the girls. I said I should get some sort of ”reward“ for the effort to put the swing together. I remember her shrugging her shoulders with a smile and I came back with ”How about a picture?“ She hesitated for a few seconds and told me to follow her upstairs. That didn’t make much sense to me but after seeing the puzzled look on my face said she wanted to check on Kaye who was napping. We saw she was still asleep so Elle went into our bedroom and lay down. She’d not made the bed so she just flopped down... and as they say ”the rest is history“.
                                 


In spite of my best efforts I couldn't persuade her to let me "play", not even for a minute, citing the fact the Kaye was right across the hall and both our doors were open. I did elicit a promise for later and had to settle for that. At that point there was nothing left to do but go back to work on the swing.

By the time Elle went to get the girls her shorts had pretty much dried... at least I couldn't see any wetness in front or back. At the same time I'd gone as far as I could with the swing as I discovered that I'd used some of the longer bolts in places I shouldn't have. I wasn't about to try and find the misplaced ones deciding to go to the hardware store and get some more. By then I was so tired I didn't think to look at the time and when I got there found the store closed. In a way I was glad as my back was really hurting. I knew the kids wouldn't be happy but I was.

To be continued...      


4 comments:

oldblue said...

Gee, I can't figure out for the life of me what you would have to be happy about.

Pantymaven said...

OB... man, I was tired! ... and I had a "promise" to look forward to. :-)

badside said...

You certainly had a good afternoon! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pic!

Pantymaven said...

BS... you might say that! :-)