Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136d)

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136d)

It didn’t take long the next morning for me to find out there was a price to pay for Elle’s largesse with pictures on the sailing trip. My plan for the second day off from work was to get caught up on the house and yard maintenance I’d ignored during the Spring because of working on ‘Big B’s’ racecar. Primary on the list was to re-glaze the two large front windows. While Elle was getting the girls up and making breakfast I collected all the materials I needed for the project. When I came inside to eat I saw Elle in a tennis outfit. Always a pleasant sight, I asked who she was playing with. She smiled and very coyly said “You.” I started to protest and she quickly reminded me about the pictures from the previous day. I got the message!

It wasn’t as bad as I first thought. Her plan was to drop the older girls off at sailing lessons and then go to the school and the tennis courts for about an hour. I did ask why she wanted me to go when she usually played with Sandy. The reason was that Sandy had taken on more hours at the hardware store where she worked. The owner’s wife, who clerked there full time, was pregnant and her doctor wanted her off her feet. As I changed into my tennis clothes I got the idea of letting me choose the panties she wore. I knew that when she played with Sandy she wore ‘dribble panties’ but I wanted to see her in fancy panties. I went to her panty drawer and picked out two. When I arrived downstairs she gave me one of ‘those looks’, like I wanted her to wear them over the ‘dribble panties’. I laughed and told her what I wanted. There was a little resistance but she finally gave in.

With the older girls ensconsed at the sailing club our next stop was at the school. I’d hoped that there might be some females there and have a chance for some panty peeks but there was no one there. I saw Johnnie, Sandy’s husband, with about a dozen young boys over by the basketball hoop at the far end of the parking lot. He’d taken on the project of a basketball clinic for boys between the ages of 10 and 13 to try and instill in the them the fundamentals that they’d need to play organized team basketball. The school didn’t offer anything like it and when Johnnie had taken the position of Junior Varsity coach the previous school year he found that few kids had ever played on a team before. He couldn’t get permission to use the gymnasium so was running the program in the parking lot. He was determined that the kids who came out for the team in the upcoming school year would be better prepared. As we made our way to the courts we both waved.

Elle had brought some things for Kaye, the youngest daughter, to play with while we were on the courts. Thankfully, Elle only wanted to practice. It was the first time I’d had my hands on a racket since we’d attended the tennis academy exhibition back during the Winter and it showed. I’d gotten Elle to agree to just an hour. When we started it was around 9:30am. Johnnie’s clinic was over somewhere around 10am and he came over to say hello. I hadn’t seen him in a while so was glad to have a chance to chat. I could see Elle was a bit restless as we did. He expressed his hope that his application to become the varsity basketball coach would be accepted. I told him that what he was doing, voluntarily, should help. I could see Elle picking up Kaye’s toys and Johnnie took it as a hint to leave. I asked what she was doing and she looked up at me with one of those looks that was supposed to answer the question. I looked at my watch and gave her a quizzical look back. Standing up, and after looking all around, lifted the front of her skirt. I couldn’t see anything but the crotch area of her fancy panties and nothing looked amiss. Then she took my hand and thrust it between her legs. Knowing her as well as I did it was quite a surprise. But, her panties weren’t all that wet so I asked her what was up. Showing a bit of exasperation, she said they would be a lot wetter in a very short time and she didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of Johnnie. It was my turn to look all around and the only person I could see was Johnnie getting into his car so I put my hand back between her legs and asked her what she was waiting for. In seconds my hand was being cascaded with her warm pee and i found myself with a very obvious hard-on.

When I was driving away  Elle asked me to go down town. She’d forgotten to pick up one of her prescriptions and wanted me to stop and get it before heading home. It was less than a mile to town and when we got there I was able to stop right across the street from the store. When I got to the pharmacy counter I was greeted by a stranger. I knew the owner was the pharmacist and I’d never seen this man before. When I asked him for it I was told that he could only give it to Elle. I protested, explaining that I was her husband. He wouldn’t bend. I asked for the owner but was told he wasn’t in and wouldn’t be back for a while. I returned to the car and told Elle she’d have to go in to get it herself. The first thing she did was to lift the hem of her skirt and look at her panties. I was standing by the window looking down on that scene and found the bulge starting to return. I had to persuade her to do it but I wan’t lying when I told her that unless she bent over no one would see a thing. Slowly, she opened the door and, seeing no one coming in her direction, got out. I had to stay with Kaye but I’ll tell you it was exciting to see her cross the street knowing that her panties were wet. When she returned (with the prescription) she had a bit of a grin on her face. I asked her about it and she didn’t want to explain... but I wouldn’t let it go. She finally admitted that it was a bit exciting standing in front of a man wearing wet panties and him not having any idea of it at all.

Even though I hadn't done any of the work I'd planned I made a deal with Elle that I'd go pick the girls up at the sailing club if she'd leave her tennis clothes and wet panties on. It was another one of 'those' looks but she agreed. When I returned with the kids she'd made lunch and had it set up on the picnic table on the patio. All the while I was eating I was thinking of how to get the kids occupied so I could have Elle wet her pants again. I persuaded them to go open up their playhouse and thought I was home free. However, Elle had a surprise for me. She knew what I was looking for without me having to say a word and she took advantage of it. While I was picking up the kids she'd gotten a call from one of the other mothers whose kids were taking sailing lessons and wanting to know if we'd be at the cocktail party at the club that night. I knew about it but, because I didn't want to go, hadn't told Elle about it. That quickly changed. As soon as I apologized for not telling her and agreed to go... I got what I wanted... but it wasn't how I'd wanted it. It seemed more like performing a duty than
being sexy in any way at all but I'd learned that something was better than nothing.

To be continued...      

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Let's face it Elle has your number and has had for years, which on reflection isn't all that bad for either of you.
Glad you are home safe and sound and the future is looking stable for your daughter. Not an ordeal I would wish on anyone.

Pantymaven said...

OB... I wouldn't go THAT far. I called it a 'compromising' relationship. :-)

... and as a bit of an update on the daughter, she's back in the hospital with a couple of small hematomas. Nothing serious but something the rehab facility didn't feel comfortable with. She should be back there on Monday or Tuesday. The pump is working well and she's adapting to it.