Sunday, September 27, 2015

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136h)

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136h)

It seemed clear to me that Sabrina was expecting me to come up with a solution to the problem. It would probably take me two complete posts to take you through the rest of the morning... and I’m not going to do that to you. What I will do is to try and summarize what happened as best I can.

I’m sure that if you’ve been reading this over a period of time you’ve picked up on the fact that Sabrina pretty much annoyed me, panty peeks not withstanding. After some dialog that wasn’t getting me anywhere I told her that she needed to get in touch with her father who owned the house. The problem was that we still didn’t have telephone service. Getting mad, I told her to just get in her car, drive home (about two hours away) and tell him in person. Being in the building trades I felt he had to have electricians on the payroll. She didn’t take kindly to that and when I walked outside and away from the house she came out behind me yelling. I have no idea what she was saying and didn’t care. I went to the back yard and continued to pick up the tree debris from the storm. The sun now up it had gotten hot so after a while came inside to get something to drink.

Without electricity, we basically had no water. We got it from a well and we needed the electric pump to bring it to the surface. I’d tried to get Elle to limit the girls and her use of the toilet to preserve what we had and by then they'd exhausted what was in the holding tank. That left what was in the refrigerator to drink.  Use of the refrigerator was also a concern because every time the door was opened more of the cold escaped. I had my head inside it when I heard Bebe’s voice and, with Sabrina gone, didn’t understand why she was still there. Elle appeared at the same time and I gave her a puzzled look. After a pause she, sheepishly, said that she’d invited Bebe to stay for a few days. I know my puzzled look hadn’t disappeared from my face so she continued by telling me that when Sabrina left she’d left Bebe behind. Still upset from the bit with Sabrina earlier I wasn’t all that pleased with that news but Elle gave me a look that signaled for me to keep quiet... so, with a semi cold soda in my hand, headed back outside. It didn’t take long for me to start to look at the bright side and the possibility to see more of Bebe’s panties and maybe even with them on her. That thought made my yard chores a lot easier.

At lunch I got the ‘rest of the story’. Sabrina, upset after following me outside, had gone to her car and had started to head West towards her family home. She hadn’t gotten far when she remembered Bebe. She returned and offered to take her with her. However, Bebe had just gotten a job and if she didn’t show up for work would lose it. That’s when Elle made the offer to have her stay with us. That’s when I made the mistake of asking for how long. I was looking right at Bebe when I asked and she gave me a sheepish look back. That was when I realized she was wearing some of Elle’s clothes. Before she could answer Elle piped up that it was to be determined. I, without saying it, wondered who and what would make that determination.

I went back to the yard and it wasn’t long before I saw Elle, Bebe and the kids getting into the station wagon. I decided not to go over and ask what was going on figuring it would only lead to upsetting me again. By the time Elle returned I had the rear yard cleaned up and mowed which would allow the kids to play in and around their playhouse. Needing to take a break I headed for the house. It took a few seconds to realize that Bebe wasn’t with her. This time I asked. Elle had driven Bebe to work. Of course, that led to the question as to who would pick her up later. All I got back was a quick smile as she looked away.

When I walked into the house I could see we had our power back. I went to check the phone but it was still dead. I got some water and sat down on the patio for a minute thinking of what a wasted day it had become. I still had the side yards to pick up and mow and it was mid afternoon. I didn’t see Elle come around the corner and the first I knew of her was when she sat down on my lap... and boy did I know! I could feel the warmth almost immediately. My reaction was to bury one hand in her crotch. By then she had her arms around my neck and trying to kiss me. It didn’t take long to figure out that all this had to do with her inviting Bebe to stay without asking me. I took advantage of it for a few minutes before breaking the ‘spell’ and asking about Bebe.

It turns out that she’d gotten a job s a combined cook/waitress at a restaurant that was owned by the Cliff, the guy who drove my first racecar and the gas station I’d worked at as a teen. Cliff had recently taken it over from his parents. His mother had held the combined position for as long as they’d owned it but her health was failing so Cliff bought them out. Since Bebe had done just about everything at her parent’s restaurant before the fire, she was a natural. Elle did add that she’d told her that for the first time in her life she was making real, spendable money. Elle said she felt sorry for her and thought allowing her to stay with us was the right thing to do. Hearing that I couldn’t really disagree. I also knew that I would be the one to go pick her up later. It was about then I remembered that Bebe had been wearing Elle’s clothes when I’d eaten lunch with them so asked about that. I remember Elle laughing and saying that Sabrina had been so upset, even after she came back to fetch Bebe, that she drove off with the keys to the house. Bebe had gone over to check and found it locked. Other than in height, she and Bebe were close in size so Elle had offered them to her.

Of course my mind went right to the thought of panties and I wondered just which ones Elle had given her. Knowing Bebe was a ‘bikini girl’ I wondered what she thought about wearing full brief panties. In my thoughts I was sort of upset that I’d not made any effort to look for a VPL when I’d noticed her wearing Elle’s clothes. Now, with a more positive outlook I actually started looking forward to getting her after work.

Right after WWII my parents had become friends with the people who owned the restaurant (Cliff’s parents) and the family had eaten there many times. That’s how I got to know Cliff in the first place. However, It had been at least fifteen years since I’d been there. Talk about stepping back in time! I swear that nothing had changed in the place. Bebe's hours were basically from 2pm to 9pm, give or take a bit. I arrived around 9pm and when I walked in the bar area was still crowded. I went to the kitchen and Bebe was just taking off her apron and putting it into the soiled linen container. Her back was to me and the first place my eyes went was to her backside. I recognized a pair of Elle’s white ‘clamdigger’ pants but, on Bebe, they went down to her ankles and looked like slacks. But the VPL was what I was focused on. There were only two kinds of Elle’s panties that I could recognize in a VPL... Van Raalte and Evette, and what she had on was neither of them. In a way I was disappointed. I’d have to wait, hopefully, to the next day to find out what they were.

I’d hoped to get to know a little more about Bebe on the way home but all she wanted to talk about was her boyfriend, Pete. I’d come to know him through ‘Big B’ and the ‘unmarrieds group’. I actually knew his brother from when we were still in school. The one interesting thing I did glean from her was that Sabrina was scared to death of fire and that’s why she wouldn’t go back into the house. It was something about when she was real young. I did ask about being left behind and she laughed and said something along the lines of “Well, that’s Sabrina!”

To be continued...         

4 comments:

badside said...

Sabrina sounds like a character from a movie! Hope you found a way into the bathroom after Bebe took her showers! ;^)

Anonymous said...

Great update, thanks... really have me picturing some fun scenes. :)

Glad for the good medical news!! sara

Pantymaven said...

BS... characters in the movies disappear when the movie is over!

sara... thanks

Anonymous said...

PM- Thanks for the panty research on those two brands.... and the inspiration to search for VPL today! sara