Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Breaking News... Update #6

Breaking News... Update #6

Back home again. We stayed to make sure that she handled her first day of physical therapy well... and she did. We just talked with our son-in-law and she did well again today. Since she seems to have assimilated well to the facility and is being well cared for the next important step will be when she comes back home. She'll need constant monitoring, 24/7, so we'll go back for that. Right now it looks like three weeks so I'll be back posing at Fancy Panties in a day or two.

Even though I don't know any of you that have been posting positive comments here on a personal basis, I feel that I can call you friends... and I sincerely appreciate your support. It has really helped during a rough period.

Panty Maven

No comments: