Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136i)

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136i)

When bringing Bebe home I was surprised to find out that she had the next day, Sunday, off. She had explained that when the owner’s parents had started the restaurant they had decided not to open on Sundays as it was a “day of worship”. When Cliff, their son, took it over he continued that policy even though his other restaurant was open on Sundays. Lying in bed that night I wondered what Bebe would do with the whole day and her boyfriend, Pete, not around. I didn’t dwell on it but did try to think of possibilities where I might get to inspect the panties she’d borrowed from Elle as well as the ones she had on the night of the storm. If nothing else it provided me with pleasant thoughts as I drifted off to sleep.

As I’ve previously written, we didn’t go to church as a family during the Summer as Sunday school was suspended while the schools took their vacation. My own preference was to go to the early service because I could be home by 9am and still have the majority of the day. When Sunday school was in session we’d go to the 10am service and then be stuck with the ‘meet and greet’ afterwards, getting home around noon. By the time we changed clothes and ate it was usually after 1pm and half the day was gone. Elle was still using her multiple alarms to wake her up during the night for the bathroom and they were set for 1am, 4am and 7am. On the whole, the system worked about 2/3rds of the time. On this particular Sunday, she woke up wet at the 7am alarm and for some reason didn’t get up to change. She also failed to wake me. When I did wake up it was almost 7:30am and that meant no time for a shower and barely enough time to wash and shave.

The room Bebe was sleeping in was on the left as I entered the bathroom. With no air conditioning, we left the windows open as well as all the bedroom doors to allow air circulation. I glanced in and saw a pantied backside facing me. I can tell you there was a bit of a temptation to take a few steps in and to try and see just which panties they were. But... common sense took over and I stepped on into the bathroom to wash and shave.

Arriving home just before 9am I walked into the kitchen to see Bebe at the stove. Elle and the girls were seated at the table. Bebe turned to me and asked how I wanted my eggs. I looked at Elle who promptly told me that she’d been relieved of cooking duties, at least for the morning. Bebe was wearing what I remembered as a beach cover-up. It was an old one of Elle’s that my mother had given her and had see through lace panels down the side. It went to just below her knees and was somewhat sheer. At first I couldn’t tell what she was wearing under it but didn’t have to wait long to find out. It was meant to be tied with a sash in front but with all the movement Bebe was making doing cooking preparations it had become somewhat loose. When she brought the plate of scrambled eggs over to the girls she leaned across the table and there, to my great pleasure, I saw the panties from just below the waist elastic right on down... for only a few seconds but that’s all it took for a bulge to start. I thought back to when I’d looked in on her sleeping earlier trying to remember what she’d been wearing for a top but couldn’t. If she was still wearing it it certainly wasn’t very much. I couldn’t determine who was the maker of the panties with just a quick peek but it was still a thrill to see another female wearing panties and for her to be so close.

Elle’s usual Sunday afternoon plans revolved around the beach. She tried to please both our mothers by spending one Sunday in July and one in August with each and the other Sundays she’d go to the sailing club to please the older girls. Many of the new friends met at the sailing lessons were there and there was also the possibility, if time allowed, for me to take them out as well. Elle had explained it to Bebe and, not wanting to make her uncomfortable with either of our mothers, offered to take her to the sailing club beach. Initially, she declined. Elle pressed her on it and Bebe, much to her embarrassment, admitted she didn’t know how to swim. That made no sense to me. She was born and raised in the area, a place people paid good money to come and visit in the Summer because of the beaches, boating and swimming, and she hadn’t ever really partaken of any of it. I jumped into the conversation and told her I’d take her for a sail, promising that she would be safe. She didn’t bite.

I left for the sailing club at noon as the races started around 1pm. I got there, rigged the boat and ended up chatting with both Bob and Fritz. The Friday night storm hadn’t done any real damage but had disrupted the party enough that most people left much as Elle and I had, to close windows at home. They said that the club would try it again later in the Summer. I made a face when I heard that. Race day festivities started with a meeting to tell the racers the sequence of races. I felt it was pretty much a waste of time except when we had stormy weather. It was clear and calm with just enough breeze to keep the boats moving. But, just to make things interesting, they announced that the Comet class boats (the bigger one I’d raced up until just a few years prior to that) would race both of their races back to back as some of the competitors wanted to also race in the Sunfish class. There were a bunch of us regular Sunfish sailors who raised a hue and cry. That meant that it would probably be after 3pm and probably closer to 4pm before we’d even begin. That meant killing as much as three hours.

There were about five of us who complained but the club officials told us they were trying to build up the numbers of boats in the Sunfish class and that was one way of doing it. Prior to that announcement, we, the Sunfish class, would start our first race immediately after the Comet class did. Sailing a shorter course, we were usually finished by the time they started to cross their finish line. Then, the process would be repeated and we’d all be on the shore by 4pm. Our complaints were ignored so we were left to our own devices. I, briefly, thought about going home and then returning around 3pm. However, just about the same time I saw our station wagon pulling into the parking lot.

I can’t say it was a surprise because I knew the older two girls would ‘push’ to go to the sailing club beach rather that to either of their grandmother’s beaches. What was the shock though was in seeing Bebe get out of the front seat. For a second I thought it was Elle because she was wearing one of Elle’s short sets. In fact, it was the first one I’d bought her after I’d quit racing the horses. It was the first knit clothes Elle had and I loved them because they fit almost skin tight, giving off a very nice VPL and well as showing off Elle’s figure. Although now at least five years old they still looked good and I couldn’t wait to get over to help them unload the beach things. I approached so that Bebe would be in front of me. My anticipation was well rewarded. Although I couldn’t recognize the maker of the panties from the VPL it didn’t matter. The shorts were of a goldenrod color and on Bebe’s tight little fanny it was beautiful. I had to hide my ever growing bulge with all the beach towels and toys. I can still picture it!

To be continued...       

   

2 comments:

badside said...

Love the mental image of Bebe serving the food...yummy in more ways than one!

Pantymaven said...

BS... her cooking was good as well... :-)