Thursday, May 17, 2012

FALL... October (Part 91e)

Because it was so late when we came up with the ”plan“ we couldn’t come up with a baby sitter. Elle’s mother had a commitment and Karen had a daytime job on Saturdays. We had agreed that the kids going to Dora’s wasn’t a choice. After a call to Carol decided we’d drag the kids with us.

It was roughly an hour and a half to Carol’s so Elle’s ”problem” shouldn’t have concerned her. However, she insisted on wearing a “partial package” consisting of multiple Carter’s heavy cotton panties with a sanitary pad and a sanitary panty with a plastic crotch. We arrived just before noon and in time for lunch. Unfortunately for me Buddy was off with his father so I had to sit and listen to “girl talk“. I made a point of leaving as soon as I could after calling Ali for directions. It took about fifteen minutes. She was busy with a customer when I walked in but an attractive young woman approached me. I remember telling her that I’d wait for Ali and admired her backside as she walked away.

By the time I arrived at the store I’d decided to keep all the kids panties. Both the girls could use the smaller size immediately and would quickly grow into the larger size. I had two dozen size 5 woman’s panties with me and felt that it would be smart to trade one box (12) for a larger size of the teen panties with the double back panel. That way I could give them to Elle for her birthday saying that she’d be able to use them as she got bigger and would be a way for me to transition out her grungy old panties. That would leave six pair of the size 5’s for Jan and six for Elle for the future. It worked for me.

Ali was her usual bubbly self. She asked where Elle and the kids were and seemed disappointed that I hadn’t brought them with me. I explained the situation but had to listen to her ”sell“ me on the reasons I should bring them back before we headed home. I had the box of size 5’s with me and asked if I could trade them in for a box of size 16 teen panties with the double back. I remember her giving me a strange look and then saying that the size 5 ladies panties were basically the same as a teen size 16. I pretty much knew that but didn’t say anything. She wanted to know why Elle wanted them. To her it didn’t make sense. It seemed like I was faced with the possibility of not getting them or explaining about Elle’s ”problem“. I decided on the latter but with the least detail possible.

I wasn’t lying but I wasn’t exactly truthful when I told her that Elle had a ”dribble“ problem and had found that she could handle it by wearing a couple of the Carter’s ribbed cotton panties and a sanitary panty over them. The look on Ali’s face told me that I’d hit a ”hot button“. I remember her moving closer to me and whispering. As she started to speak she was pointing to the young woman who had greeted me earlier. She asked if I knew who she was and I had no idea at all but before I could answer Ali said that she was her niece, Norma, Maggies oldest daughter. I turned and looked at the young woman and it was hard to believe. When her sister, Bobbi, had sailed with me during the Summer she hardly mentioned her at all. I was hard pressed at the time to even remember the last time I’d seen her. There definitely had been a change!

As I looked at Norma Ali was whispering in my ear that Norma had a similar problem. THAT really got my attention. I turned back to Ali and I know I must’ve had a frown on my face. I didn’t know what to say and in those situations it’s often best to keep your mouth shut so I did. I wanted to know more... as much as possible but Ali wanted to get background information on Elle's problem and how Elle handled her situation. She wanted to know where Elle had come up with the idea of the multiple panties, pad and sanitary panty and all I could tell her was that it was an evolutionary thing... trying different ways to cope. She seemed to think it was a great idea and said she would tell Norma about it. However, that was a red flag to me especially as far as bringing Elle back to the store. I jumped in and told her that Elle would kill me if she knew I'd told anybody about her problem. Basically I pleaded for her not to say anything. It seemed to take a few seconds for that to begin to sink in. She still made a half hearted attempt to be able to tell Norma about Elle but I was adamant saying that when I told her it was in strict confidence. I even told her that I was sorry that I’d mentioned it. That got her attention.

At that point I tried to get back to the trading of the panties. Ali went to the back of ths store and returned with a bunch of little packages. As she approached she said that all she had was ten of the next size up. I just wanted to get out of there so said it was OK. I gave her the box of size 5’s and took two out and she put the teen panties in a bag. She could see that I wasn’t happy and as I started to go for the door she grabbed my arm. She apologized profusely and said she only wanted to help her niece with the information and meant no harm. I don’t remember what I said, if anything, but she again pleaded with me to bring Elle and the kids back. I remember her saying something like ”if only for old times sake“ and promising not to say anything about what I’d told her. Again, I don’t remember what I said.

To be continued... 

1 comment:

badside said...

Hoping to hear more about Norma in the future. Poor Elle, it must have been embarrassing for her that people knew about her problem. She'd probably have been pretty mad and hurt if she knew you'd told Ali.