Saturday, May 19, 2012

FALL... October (Part91f)

On the fifteen minute drive back to Carol’s house I wasn’t really keen on the idea of going back to the store. On the one hand Ali had given me (us) a break on the price of the panties but I didn't know her well enough to believe her when she said she wouldn’t say anything to Norma about Ele’s problem. When I walked into Carol’s house I got a nice view of Elle stepping out of a pair of trousers. Even though I’d seen her in panties a thousand times it still gave me a thrill. What I immediately picked up on was that she wasn’t wearing the sanitary panties that made up her partial ”package“. At first I was a bit surprised to see her in her panties in front of Carol, especially the dingy Carter’s Spanky Pants, but then realized that Carol was fully familiar with Elle’s ”problem“. I  quickly remembered that it was her father who’d performed the bladder procedure on Elle. Carol had a lot of maternity clothes for just one pregnancy and I could see Elle had picked out quite a few of them. I was hoping that Buddy would show up but in his absence had to listen to more ”women talk“. Bored, I started making overtures about leaving. When I did somehow the conversation turned to Ali’s store with Carol taking the lead. When I explained that it was owned by Bobbi’s aunt (and she knew a bit about Bobbi from the sailing club) Carol volunteered that she’d like to visit it. Even Elle seemed to show some interest. As we picked up the clothes I casually asked Elle if she wanted to go see it as it was only about fifteen minutes away and actually not that far out of our way back home. I won’t say she jumped up with joy but more importantly, she didn’t say no.

When we walked into the store the look on Ali’s face made the trip worth while. It was obvious that she not only loved kids but had a way to disarm them from their shyness. She had both the girls talking animatedly to her in just a few minutes. She’d done somewhat the same thing the first time she’d met them for the first time on the beach in front of my parents house at the end of the Summer. I didn’t see Norma walk up but when Ali saw her she introduced her to both of us. There was no doubt that she was a pretty girl but when she opened her mouth it was obvious that she had a bit of a speech impediment. Ali ran through the whole history of how her mother and Elle’s mother both came from Germany and had been good friends and how Norma’s mother had looked after Elle when she was still a baby. In spite of the impediment Norma seemed at ease with us. By then I was concerned about time as it was definitely getting dark out and we had an hour and a half trip yet to go. As soon as Ali heard me she grabbed Elle and almost dragged her back to where the clothes that would fit our girls were displayed. It left me to to chat with Norma. I asked about her sister, Bobbi, but she seemed not to want to talk about her. I found out that she was still living at home and going to a local college. She worked at the store on Saturdays and whenever she was off from school. I’ll admit that floating around in the back of my mind was what Ali had told me about her "dribble" problem earlier. Reason told me there was no way for me to broach that subject, especially right then and there. I vowed to find a way to pursue it in the future.

Ali was a great salesperson. She convinced Elle to pick out some winter pants for the girls. That was one thing that she could never find in the second hand clothes shop at church. Kids like to crawl around and the first thing to go is the knees so, with cold weather upon us, it was an easy ”sell“ for Ali. I was a bit upset because I wasn’t expecting to have to buy anything more but there was nothing I could say or do at that point. Ali did give us a break on the price which helped. As we drove away I actually felt sort of lucky in that I’d escaped with that purchase being the only ”damage“. Ali’s store was well stocked and the merchandise well displayed so temptation was all around.

Being late in the afternoon and the girls without naps we expected them to fall asleep as soon as we were on our way. It didn’t happen. Elle had brought some things to keep them occupied not only on the car ride but when at Carol’s house as well. When the kids started getting restless Elle went to find something for them to play with and she couldn’t find the bag. Then she did something that she seldom did. She swore... ”DAMN!” That doesn’t sound like much but she was raised in a “swear free” house and this was one of the few times I actaully heard her. In our rush to leave Carol’s house she’d left the bag with the kids things behind... as well as her sanitary panties and pads. We all know the power of suggestion. Plant the seed of an idea in someone’s head and then watch it grow (or fester). When Elle realized she didn’t have her “package” on she went into a bit of a panic.

To be continued...


2 comments:

badside said...

Hmm, interested to know why Norma didn't want to talk about Bobbi. Poor Elle, she must have felt so worried about Carol finding her "package".

Pantymaven said...

Actually, Carol was the person who knew the most about Elle's problem and her father had done the bladder procedure on Elle. Elle was upset because she realized she didn't have it on.