Friday, May 25, 2012

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... (Part 92b)

At home Elle finally “popped” and she could no longer squeeze her ever swelling tummy into her skirts and pants. I’m still not convinced that she didn’t accelerate the process just to be able to wear the clothes she’d gotten from Carol. The main reason I say this is that she was still wearing her regular panties. I did get her to model her new Lollipop double backed panties for me and they were still a little big on her.

Lil showed up one afternoon when Elle was there and told her that Andy had packed up, bulldozer and all, and headed for Florida with his girlfriend. Lil told Elle that the girlfriend was divorced and had gotten a lot of money and two houses in the settlement. Elle, as I, was never one to ask personal questions so she didn’t know if Lil was filing for divorce. She gave Elle her the key to their shed telling her that we were welcome to take anything that would be useful. When Elle told me, the only thing I knew I wanted was the shed itself but knew that wasn’t likely. I put off taking a look inside as I didn’t really think there would be anything I could use. The last time I'd been in there with Andy it was mostly bulldozer parts.

One piece of bad news was that my airman/racer friend Eric had decided to not re-enlist and was headed home right after Christmas. He’d hinted about it any number of times but I didn’t really think he was serious. The lure of getting back into racing was just too much for him to resist. It was probably my fault. I could really see how excited he was when he drove my car, as much of a junker as it was.

The “mystery lady” from across the street had been a great disappointment to me as far as panties were concerned. She’d done such a good job in opening the new discount store she ended up with a job offer that was far better. That meant there would be three new neighbors in and around us and all we could do was hope that they would be compatible.

It was on Election Day that I got a call from Jan. The County was closed so I was home when she called. She and her sister wanted to meet with me concerning their desire to go home and visit family over the upcoming holidays. Actually, she should’ve been calling my father but she was more comfortable with me. By the time I got to my grandfather’s house I’d pretty much figured out the subject would concern who would look after my grandfather when she was away. I also pretty much knew it would be me.

She’d wanted to be home for Christmas but being a new employee at the hospital had no seniority. All the nurses, based upon their seniority, were to be given either Christmas or Thanksgiving day off and hers was to be Thanksgiving. She said she had a promise from another nurse to take her shift that Friday but would be back in time for work on Saturday but someone would have to stay over on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Her plan was to be back around midnight Friday. I won’t say I was thrilled with the idea but said I’d handle it. The last thing I expected when I agreed to do it was to get a big hug but I did. I was sitting in a small "side" chair and when she bent down to do it I was surprised so much that I sort of leaned away from her and the chair started to fall backwards. I reacted by putting my hands out in front of me and they, unintentionally, grabbed what turned out to be her buttocks. Talk about being embarrassed... we both were. By the way... they were nice and firm.

My parents' Summer neighbors ended up with a difficult situation before the season was over that prevented them from closing it up (winterizing it). Usually they were there from the middle of June until Labor Day and then would drain the water and put up storm windows. A job change required him to move to Michigan before the Summer ended. With three boys and school about to start he and his wife decided they would all make the move at the same time. He thought that he’d be able to squeeze out a weekend to come back and do it. When November arrived it became clear that he was not going to be able to make it. He contacted my father and asked him if he could arrange to have it done. For reasons that escaped me at the time (and still do) my father said that he’d take care of it himself... but that wasn’t entirely true. He was counting on me to help.

The most important part was in draining the water from the pipes, sink traps and toilets. The house was built on posts with a crawl space. My father wasn’t physically able to crawl under the building to get to the critical drains and that’s where I came into the equation. When I got there my father had the garage doors open. The first thing that “hit“ me was that it was empty. My race car was still under the lean-to in the work area back at the mobile home park. Even though it was a piece of junk I wanted to bring it there as it would give me a place to work on it that was out of the weather. The discovery of the empty garage made my time there worth it. How short sighted of me!

After my father and I had the water drained there were screens to be removed and storm windows to be put up. It could be done by one person but it went a lot faster with two so I stayed to help him. A couple of the windows were swollen shut and I was dispatched inside to try and get them open. I was in the larger bedroom which I suspected was that of the couple. When I still couldn’t get the window open with just my hands my father said he’d get some tools from his garage. What’s a good panty peeker supposed to do when in a bedroom even if it hasn’t been occupied in a couple of months?

To be continued...


2 comments:

badside said...

Nice to find a place to stash your race car! Wondering what you find in the bedroom, the shed and Jan's room when she's away.

Pantymaven said...

Stay tuned... :-)