Sunday, May 12, 2013

SUMMER FUN... good times (Part 109g)

Now I haven't mentioned anything about the pretty blonde girl that we’d seen back when we went out to Seeg’s farm to get the motor. Darren had said he was going to see what he could find out about her. It turned out she was a distant relative of Seeg’s wife that until about a year ago she hadn’t even known existed. She’d been born in Poland and after her parents died someone had let Seeg and his family know. Seeg’s wife looked at the situation as an opportunity to finally have a daughter and arranged for her to come to America. When Darren had made his inquiry he was told, in no uncertain terms, that she was ”undateable“. He did learn that she went by the americanized name of Karen. At the track that night we all made sure we got a good look at her even though she was ”untouchable“.

Sunday, as we were getting dressed for the tennis that I’d agreed to participate in, I asked Elle what she was going to wear. As I’ve previously written, I noticed that when she wore a dress that it was possible to get some really good views of her panties as opposed to when she wore a skirt. I’d not passed this on to her and hoped that she’d choose a dress for this occasion. She didn’t and chose the pleated skirt with the multiple colors hidden in the pleats. It was still possible to get a few peeks wearing it so I wasn’t too displeased. However, she decided to wear a partial package (sanitary pad, cotton panties and a sanitary panty with a plastic crotch) which didn’t make me happy. She added a pair of ”frilly panties“ ( three rows of lace sewn across the back and around the leg openings) to hide the sanitary panty. I knew I was in no position to offer up my opinion so kept my mouth shut.

As you’ve read (numerous times) of my disdain for tennis I won’t repeat it again. I’d assumed (you know what’s coming) that we’d be going to the tennis court at the place where we’d observed the fireworks but Elle told me to head for her parents house to drop off the kids. On the way she explained that we were going to be part of a group of people who her friend, Suzanne, (her tennis playing teacher friend) had put together at a new tennis facility. Before I had a chance to object she went on to say that Suzanne had taken a Summer job as an ”Events Planner“ at a new resort out East. I had a pretty good knowledge of what was going on in the business world in our area and I knew nothing about a new resort. When we arrived at the destination I could see three new tennis courts next the parking lot of a well known restaurant. There were some cars parked next to the fence and a group of people wearing white tennis clothes. This had to be the place but I was wondering about the ”resort“ part of it.

Next to the restaurant was one of only three motels in the township. It was, by far, the largest and nicest but by no means could the facility be called a resort. I recognized Suzanne and a few others and she waved us over and told us to register. Hearing that I became more uncomfortable. She proceed to tell us that we would be playing in a ”round robin“ tournament and that scores would be kept and prizes awarded at the conclusion. Hearing that, I wanted to head for home. It was explained that there would be five sets with four games in each set. We would all have rotating partners, randomly drawn. I looked at Elle and wanted to kill her.

Warming up, I could see that there were some fairly good players. There were more women than men and I prayed that I’d end up with a good one, regardless of gender. I was concentrating on just getting balls hit to me back over the net and really didn’t take the time to look at what the women looked like or what they were wearing. My first partner was a man who let me know that he was going to try and hit every ball that came on our side of the net. He was very aggressive! Our opponents were two middle aged women and my partner took no mercy on them at all, slamming the ball right at them. It only took a few minutes for our set to be over and we won 4 to 0. Miraculously, I'd survived the first set. We were then told to report our scores and to move on to find our new partners for the next set.

I hoped that I’d have an equally aggressive partner. I’d calmed down a bit and as I waited to start I looked around to see what type outfits the women were wearing. I’d been so nervous in that first set that I’d not even taken notice of what the two opponent females had been wearing. I saw that a tall, 30 something, woman was headed in my direction and as she approached I could see that her dress was exceptionally short. When I say ”exceptionally“ I mean that the hem in front barely covered the crotch of her panties. That definitely took away my nervousness.

I was selected to serve first and as I put the ball in my hand to toss it in the air I glanced up and saw my partner crouched over up by the net. That wasn’t all I saw. In that position the back hem of her dress was mid way between her butt cheeks and her waist. She wasn’t wearing ”frilly panties“ and thought that she might only be wearing one pair of regular panties as I could clearly see the crotch line. I tossed the ball, swung, and missed. I was dutifully embarrassed. Once I put the ball in play it was obvious that the woman knew her way around a tennis court. We lost on my serve but won the other three games. In looking back on it now I wonder how as I kept looking at her panties butt almost the whole time.

It looked something like this... only more.

To be continued...
         

3 comments:

badside said...

That must have made the day a lot more enjoyable! ;^)

Curious why the Polish girl was off limits? Also thinking that the Polish populace in the area must have been substantial at the time.

oldblue said...

All this time for me to find out why I enjoy tennis. The thin tops are always a nice touch also, with an unpadded bra.

Pantymaven said...

BS... More about Karen to come.

The area was somewhere between around 20 to 25% Polish. In the town we were living in there were two Catholic churches... one was Polish.

OB... :-)