Thursday, May 16, 2013

SUMMER FUN... good times (Part 109i)

As it turned out, the baby was asleep upstairs. I watched Elle climbing the stairs and could clearly see her ”frilly“ panties as she did. I had to wait until she came back down and when she did I saw the lace lace treatment around the leg openings. I was disappointed. Her mother was outside with the older girls and it would’ve been a perfect time to ”visit”, I didn’t, thinking that she’d not done as I asked. When I didn’t make an attempt to go between her legs she asked what was wrong and walked up and did it for me.

She’d told me that she was “soaked” when we were leaving the tennis venue but right then and there she was “sopping”. I was rubbing the crotch of her “frilly” panties for the first time. I couldn’t help but think of the fancy panties in her drawer at home that she wouldn’t wet in because she’d “ruin them” and wondered why she’d done this in panties that other people would surely see in the future. I didn’t dwell on it for long and took advantage of what she was offering me.

We stayed until the baby woke up. It was then that Elle changed into a dry pair of her old Carter’s Spanky pants for the ride home. Up until that time Elle had humored me by sitting on the lawn in such a way as I could get very good views of her wet panties. She’d caught me watching and smiled each time she did. Her mother was clueless which made it even more fun. Where the real fun came in was at home after all the kids were in bed.

During that next week J J and I had driven to his building lot to see what, if anything had been done in the way of starting his house. He was pleasantly surprised to see that the contractor had gotten the foundation done but there were no workmen around or stacks of wood that would indicate they were contemplating the next step... framing the house. I knew he wanted a large house to hold all his kids but I was a bit surprised at the footprint of the foundation as it didn’t appear to be all that big. He was happy yet disappointed. On our way back to work, to cheer him up, I suggested that he come over to have supper with us. I knew Elle wouldn’t be too thrilled but I figured she had all afternoon to come up with something to eat. He took me up on the offer and when I called Elle I didn’t get the negative response I’d expected. With that I was actually looking forward to it as he really was a nice person.

He showed his experience around kids, quickly winning my three over. During the after dinner conversation something about sailing came up. When it did Elle mentioned that we had a Sailfish sailboat. He, being a city boy and, as we found out at dinner, had only been exposed to sailing at a Summer boy scout camp when he was young. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew we were on our way to the lake so I could show him what Elle had been talking about. If I’d had even the slightest inkling that he might want to go for a sail I would’ve brought the sail, rudder and dagger board. He was really enthusiastic about it and made me promise that I’d take him out. That thought didn’t exactly thrill me as I figured him to weigh around 180 pounds or so and with my 160 that poor little boat would end up being a submarine. When he saw my reluctance he volunteered to buy pizza on that night. A new pizza shop had just opened in town and he hit a soft spot in my stomach with the offer.

That Saturday night was the second of the three that I had to start the race car from the back. It was a little better as I did qualify for the main event but, again, had to start in the rear and had to play follow the leader(s). I have no idea where I finished but it didn’t matter because if you didn’t finish in the top ten you got the minimum of $10. I do remember that I wasn’t involved in any wrecks so that was a positive.

J J finally persuaded me to take him sailing the early part of the next week. I had to give him credit as he came with plenty of pizza and dressed for the occasion. Even with minimum wind his enthusiasm seemed boundless. I’d figured an hour at best but he insisted that we stay out until it was almost dark. He also persuaded me to let him handle the tiller so he could steer the boat. I truly was surprised.

As we were putting the gear away he told me that he was finally working on a deal to rent a house for three months. When he was telling me he had a bit of a smile. I knew there was more to it than that and I was right. He was renting the guest house located behind the main house owned by the man who ran the advertising agency the bank used (Remember Amy?). Well, he’d worked a deal to rent the main house.

He made me promise not to say anything but told me that Amy’s grandfather, the owner of the company was retiring in August and moving. That left just Amy and her father in this huge house. I’ve mentioned that J J managed to lead a charmed life with things seeming to fall his way. This was another case of it. He’d persuaded Amy and her father to move into the guest house where he was living. He told me the reason for not saying anything was that there would be a formal announcement of the retirement in early August. While we were talking he told me that his wife was due to give birth just about any day and that if I didn’t see him at work at least I’d know where he was.

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

The sexy side of Elle is coming out. JJ might be in the one to unload the Sailfish on.