Monday, May 20, 2013

SUMMER FUN... good times (Part 109j)

That Saturday night was the third (and last) race night where I had to start in the back of each race I was in. My goal was to just stay out of trouble and look forward to the following Saturday night. I didn’t qualify for the featured race but stayed around to see the fast cars run. Seeg’s son, Chet, my neighbor Jim’s cousin and a new guy, Jon, were clearly the fastest in that division and had put on a good show the previous two Saturdays. The race was one I’ll never forget. With only a few laps to go the new guy ran over Chet’s rear wheel and launched himself over the outside fence and into the swamp. When the car cleared the fence it had to have been at least 15 feet in the air. He didn’t get hurt but the car sure did. As it turned out it remained the most spectacular crash at the track for many years.

Another reason for staying, at least for Darren, was a chance to see the good looking young thing that was always around Chet’s pit area. Even though he’d been told she was “undateable” he figured it wasn’t hurting anything to look. Actually, it was his hope that she’d see him hanging around and that maybe she’d make an effort to talk to him. Chet had become one of the fan favorites at the track and because his car was painted white, his fans would wear all white clothes. Even though the pit area wasn’t the cleanest place, she was also outfitted in white. After the race was over we went over to Chet’s area and, even though it was fairly dark, I could see the outline of her panties through the material of her shorts as I walked up. It wasn’t a VPL where the crotch line showed. The material was thin enough that I could see the outline of her panties without her bending over. A pretty girl and seeing (or almost seeing) her panties was enough to make it a good night for me.

It was early the following week when I got a phone call from Willy, one of the people I knew from the sailing club. When I was first starting to sail and race he’d been one of my instructors. Back a few years earlier (see part 70g) he’d raced with me one day and we became friends. He’d been around the sailing club, on and off, for a few years and because I’d dropped out of the club after selling my racing boat, I hadn’t seen or heard from him in a year. He wanted to know what had happened to me and why I’d sold my boat. I got him up to date and then asked why he’d called. He was quite direct. He wanted me to sail with him in the upcoming area sailing championships. If you've read some of my earlier posts you know that I had a very good track record in them. The upcoming one was going to be his first and he was looking for all the help he could get. While he was talking I was conjuring up the image of his wife and it was a good one. Willy had let Elle and I stay in their apartment in the city over one weekend a few years back and I’d managed to peek into her panty drawer. Putting the memory of her panties with the memory of her looks was quite pleasant. Long story short... the little  I’d recently done with the Sailfish had whetted my appetite for sailing again and I actually missed the competition. Even though I knew we’d be at a weight disadvantage (too heavy) I said “yes“. The one negative was that I wouldn’t be able to race on that Friday because I knew I couldn’t get off work. He didn’t have a problem with it and as I hung up the phone I started psyching myself up for the weekend. When I told Elle of my plans I got the ”evil eye“. I knew why. She’d gotten used to having me around for the weekends... at least for most of it. I promised that it was a one time thing but that didn’t change the ”look“.

Wednesday nights had been late a night for me during July. The mortgage committee met to review the applications that J J had approved and that the bank appraiser had inspected every Wednesday afternoon. Hobie, as the corporate Secretary, had to record the actions taken by the committee. He was due to go on vacation in August. As assistant Secretary that meant I’d be the one to fill in for him. To prepare me for the task I had to attend the July meetings. When they were over Hobie and I went over what my responsibilities were which didn’t get me out of the door until after 6pm. When I made the turn for home there was no station wagon in the usual parking place. Once inside I found a note that Elle had been prevailed upon to fill in for tennis. I’d come home a few other times when she was out but usually found that she’d prepared something for me to eat. Not on this night. I was sure it was the fall out from having agreed to sail with Willy.

I could’ve made a sandwich for myself but that’s what I’d had for lunch and it just didn’t seem all that appetizing. I changed my clothes and headed for the new diner just down the road at 5 corners. Bret had told me that it was pretty good so I felt it was worth a try. I didn’t want to take a lot of time so sat at the counter and on the very end. How do I put this... timing is everything in life and I sure hit it right. The two end stools gave a clear view down behind the counter. As I sat down I saw  a female down on her haunches trying desperately to pull some sort of a container out from under the counter. I watched and as she pulled and tugged her legs kept opening and closing from side to side kind of like a shutter. With a black skirt on the white of her panties was like a beacon. I’m not exaggerating when I tell you I watched her struggle for almost a minute before this guy came out from the kitchen to help her. When he did I turned away as if I were waiting for someone. A minute or two later she came up and asked what I wanted. She wasn’t pretty and she she wasn’t cute. On the other hand she wasn’t ugly either but having seen her panties I was somewhat ”taken“ by her. My memory tells me she was pretty average in height and build but as she worked the counter I visualized her in just her panties. She certainly helped the time pass by and I made a note to myself to stop in again.

To be continued... 

3 comments:

badside said...

I'd never turn down a free panty peek! ;^) Sounds like you'd found a good spot to eat!

oldblue said...

Have had similar shots like that and I am always torn between embarrassment that someone sees me staring and the fact I don't want to look away. I guess it's the dirty old man factor, anyway that's my excuse.

Pantymaven said...

BS... I don't think I ever have... :-)

OB... It's always that way but like BS posted, I've never let that deter me... :-)