Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SUMMER FUN... good times (Part 109h)

I survived the third set without thoroughly embarrassing myself and as I remember it I actually hit the ball a few times for winning points. When it was over we all took a break as some of the wait staff from the restaurant had arrived with water, iced tea and lemonade. The facilities were bereft of seats or shade to get out of the sun. A few were complaining and almost as if on cue, the owner came across the road to address us. He came with a big poster display board and it only took a few minutes to realize that we were in for a spiel.

The one thing he did do was to explain the reference to ”resort“ that had me puzzled. It was a concept and not yet fact. The display board showed a rendering of what he had in mind. As I said, he owned the restaurant and he’d just purchased the motel as well as the vacant property just East of it. The rendering showed a clubhouse next to the tennis courts as well as a pool. It all looked good but I had some serious doubts about it ever being a ”resort“, especially in this area. When he finished up he thanked us all for coming and asked us to tell our tennis playing friends about the new courts. He also said there would be prizes for the winners when we were done.

As Elle and I were getting our gear together Suzanne approached to say that I had tied for third place. I looked at her in total disbelief. I knew, for sure, that I’d been a liability to each of my partners. She laughed and told me that because I’d had a run of good tennis players as partners that we’d won more games than we lost. When the awards were made I was embarrassed to receive mine as almost everyone that was there knew how bad I was.

It wasn’t much... just two cans of tennis balls. To be respectful of the other ”winners“ we stayed to watch them get their awards even though Elle was very anxious to leave. The woman who I’d played with earlier with the unbelievably short dress got second place and when she went to get her prize she was holding her racquet across her front. Somehow, the butt end of it had hooked the hem of her dress and pulled it up a bit exposing her panties. When I’d played with her as my partner I’d thought that she was just wearing regular panties as I’d clearly seen the crotch line. I’d seen enough of Elle’s tennis playing ladies and seen what they were wearing and not seen anywhere near as much of a crotch line. Now, as she stood there waiting for Suzette to hand over her prize I would’ve bet real money that those panties were her every day, regular ones. Thankfully, I was able to cover my bulge.

I fully expected Elle to make a comment about how short the dress the woman had worn but she didn’t. However, Elle did ask if I’d noticed anything ”funny“ about her. I had no idea where she was coming from with that so said I didn’t. Her response was very short and succinct... ”Well, I’m soaked!“ To be truthful, my mind was still occupied with thoughts wondering just how many women actually did play tennis in their every day panties. After a pause I asked for how long. I got another short answer... ”Too long“ but she didn't seem upset.

A I mentioned, there was nothing there but the tennis courts. The restaurant was on the other side of the road and probably 500 yards to the West. Elle’s ”window“ was, at best, a minute, give or take a few seconds. She told me that as she was finishing up her third set she knew that she’d leaked. By the time she walked off the court she knew it was too late to even try to make it. I looked at her as she was telling me that she was actually shaking hands to congratulate her opponents when she was emptying her bladder... and she was smiling. She also said that she was afraid the sanitary pad wouldn’t hold much and it would start to flow down her legs so she didn’t stay all that long and headed for the station wagon. Once there she realized that she hadn’t replaced her spare panties normally hidden under the front seat. She told me that she seriously thought about not returning but knew Suzette would come looking for her.

Next was the part that excited me more than her being wet. She told me that she knew she had to do something so what she did was, while standing with the front door open but closed right up to her back, to reach down into her ”package“ and to pull the soggy sanitary pad out. Using a towel from under the seat she dried her hands and then felt her frilly panties to see if they were wet. Finding them somewhat dry she headed back to the courts and proceeded to play the last two sets in wet panties. I was hard as a rock!. It was hard to believe what she’d just told me. I’d known her, intimately, for so many years and this was a whole new side of her I’d recently been witnessing, and loving it. My problem was in keeping my enthusiasm for it somewhat muted as I certainly wanted it to continue.

The only thing I did was to ask her to take off the sanitary panty with it’s plastic crotch. She wasn’t sure about that as it had done a fairly good job keeping her wetness somewhat confined. As we approached her house I remembered the time she’d been wet and we were due to eat at my parents house. She’d remembered that her mother still had some of her clothes in her old dresser in what had been her room. I told her that it wasn’t like we were staying and that she could go put on a pair of her old panties over the wet ones. As I said she had some doubts but didn’t say ”No.“

To be continued...

No comments: