Monday, May 06, 2013

SUMMER FUN ... good times (Part 109d)

I turned around and saw that there was no one behind us as most of the people had moved out to the bulkhead once the show started. Elle wanted to leave but I told her that it would be impolite not to thank the hostess. She whispered to me that it was better to do that than to be embarrassed. I was holding her hand and told her I was sure that no one would notice. She was wearing a pair of white knit shorts and didn’t want to stain them. I told her I’d buy her two new pair. Now you have to realize that once the first “dribble” started Elle had no more than a minute to get to a toilet. Our little conversation took almost that long so I wasn’t surprised as I saw her spread her legs a bit. I was instantaneously hard. When she’d finished she asked “What now?”

The only light came from the frequent roman candle bursts high in the sky. When we’d arrived it was so dark that you actually had to be standing right in front of a person to know who they were. I was sure that no one would notice and I told her so. She whispered back that I better be right. The show lasted for a total of about twenty minutes and then some of the group started disbursing. Elle stood with her back to one of the chairs and talked briefly with Suzette after she stood up. While they chatted I stepped back to get a glimpse of the “damage“. Elle had already thought of that and was standing with her hands clasped together right in front of her pubic area. Joyce and her husband walked up to us which saved us from having to walk around to find them to say our thanks. By the time we said our ”Good night“ those that remained were all gathered by the bar so Elle was home free as far as embarrassment was concerned. When we got to the station wagon she grabbed my hand and put it right between her legs and gave me a big kiss. That was about the last thing I expected.

It took only about fifteen minutes to get home. I expected silence but Elle was chatty, starting with the show. When she said it was kind of exciting when Joyce and her husband came over to us I wanted to know just what she meant. I thought she would say that she was nervous about being found out but that was only part of it. She admitted that when they were talking to her she had a funny feeling come over her. I asked what she meant and she couldn’t really define it. I can’t tell you exactly what she said but I took her to mean that that standing there in her wet clothes and having them not know was a rush. I can tell you this... hearing that excited me... a lot! That was twice in just a short period of time that she’d expressed similar thoughts and that, to me, was a very good sign.

Not having the kids was a very rare treat and we made good use of the time. It made it worth the trouble to have to go pick them up the next morning. We had to be back by 1pm to deliver the older girls to the birthday where they were invited so I had a little free time. I used it to finally go and retrieve my ”stash“ of panties from my parents garage. I’d taken a chance by leaving them there after my father had been bullied into cleaning the space up by my mother. I won’t say that I held my breath about finding them because I knew my father pretty well and he operated on the premise of making haste slowly. As I entered the garage I could see that he’d not done much since the last time I’d been in there. My treasures were still where they were when I saw them last. Now the problem was in just what to do with them.

I managed to get the box into the back of the station wagon without Elle seeing it which was the first step. Just having my hands on it was somewhat stimulating and I really wanted to take a look to see just what was there... but I didn’t. On our way home Elle asked if there was something wrong because I was so deep in thought. I was going over various hiding places in my mind and was not coming up with anything. I changed focus and let it slide. That almost did me in.

While Elle changed the girls clothes I unloaded all the baby’s things from the station wagon. I left the box in the back after taking the playpen out. Seeing me carrying it, Elle asked me to set it up in the back yard. While I was doing that she appeared with the girls all dressed up and headed out for the party. The back of the wagon was down so she had to close it before driving off. I didn’t give it much thought as she drove away.

Later that afternoon we were working out in the garden and she, casually, asked what was in the box that was in the back of the wagon. It was a good thing that I was already hot and perspiring because I could feel the rush of blood to my face when she did. I really didn’t know what to say. It took a few seconds for my mind to start functioning and when it did the words that came out were right off the top of my head. I told her I had some surprises for her but that I wasn’t ready to give them to her. Like any female she wanted to know what they were. I just knew she'd try and cajole me into giving them to her. I remember standing there in the garden and expecting for her to ”go for the jugular“ and offer to wet her panties for me. I didn’t know what to do. Sometimes, timing comes into play and it sure did this time as the phone rang. It was time for her to go get the kids. I was saved but only for a short time.

To be continued...
  

1 comment:

badside said...

I like where this is going with Elle's frame of mind! Can't wait to find out if and how you got out of your little jam.