Monday, September 16, 2013

LIFE GOES ON... at home and work (Part 115g)

LIFE GOES ON... at home and work (Part 115g)

We used a filing system called terminal digit. The last number of a bank account was the primary one. Starting with zero and on up to nine there were ten bins of ledgers. I knew a lot of space was needed to spread out the ledgers but when I arrived I was actually surprised to find three of the women crawling around on the lobby floor. When they tried to use the tellers work area they found it wasn’t deep enough. There was one work counter that was able to accommodate the cards from one bin and Bret had put two tables together to make another. It was around 11am when I got there and it looked like they were making good progress.

The one thing that really jumped out at me was it was the first time I’d seen any of them “dressed down”. Lorie had to be the most noticeable of the group. She was the most attractive of the first floor workers and always dressed well. She had shoulder length auburn hair and on this day she had it pinned back showing her ears. I almost didn’t recognize her. She was also wearing slacks that fit her really well. It was also the first time I’d seen Trish in pants... and both were working on the floor. It didn’t take long for my voyeuristic mind to go into overdrive.

The first VPL was from Trish. Because of how they had to crawl around to put the cards in the proper piles they had their butts up in the air. Trish was wearing a pair of pale green what appeared to be cotton pants. I was a bit disappointed in that they were a bit baggy and when I got a good view of her backside the crotch line of her panties wasn’t all that big. However, it was the first real sign of panties that I’d see on her in the year I’d worked there. For Lorie, the crotch line was much more pronounced but it still wasn’t all that big. I remember that her pants were about the color of a deer and may have been gaberdine. I do know that when she crawled about I could see the outline of both leg elastics as well as the crotch line. I’ll tell you this... as I walked about I had my hand in my pocket.

I purchased the pizzas and had them back at the bank just after mid day. Some of the afternoon group were there when I arrived. The working group was just finishing up which told me that the four hours we’d allotted was about right. That gave me encouragement about how long it would be until I got home. I miscalculated on just how much pizza I needed and had to go back for more. When I got back I was pleased to see the girls who’d worked in the morning giving their replacements tips on how to speed up the process. I even got to thinking we’d get out early. While eating I took a close look at what my crew was wearing and saw a definite VPL possibility with Jerene. She was wearing a pair of light grey knit pants. Today, they’d be called workout pants as they were semi fitted all the way to her ankles. She was wearing a cardigan sweater over a light blue blouse and looked quite nice for a "dress down" day.

I don’t really know how to describe what Cee was wearing for pants but I do remember they had a print on them. I knew that would made it difficult to see a panty line. Corrine, the colored girl, was wearing a pair of charcoal grey pants that might’ve been wool. I knew from Elle’s wool pants that they were probably too thick for me to see much, if anything.

They had all been told to wear “comfortable” clothes but, for whatever reason, Katie showed up in a skirt and Elena in a dress. When Katie saw the group working on the floor she immediately asked to work at the table. Knowing that Elena wasn’t familiar with the terminal digit filing system I knew I’d have to work with her so set her up at the one decent size work counter we had. What I hadn’t counted on was how hard it was going to be to educate Elena on what had to be done.


The other three, Cee, Corrine and Jerene took places on the lobby floor. I carried three bins out to them and, just to make sure that they all understood, took a batch of ledgers and spread them on the floor. They all had some comments about having to work on the floor but I told them it was the best place to do the job. I was about to go back to where Elena was going to be working but, stopped to watch Jerene bend over her bin and pull out a batch of ledgers. I was pretty sure I’d get a good VPL what with the knit pants she was wearing but I got a real surprise. The first thing I noticed was where the leg elastics would show... only it wasn’t elastics I was seeing. It was band legs like on the cotton panties that Elle wore. But there was more. The crotch line was very prominent. It actually had me wanting to go closer to get a better look but I knew I had to get Elena started so I turned away and told myself I had a few hours to get back around to her.

After about a half hour or so I still didn’t have a good feeling that Elena fully understood what it was that she was to do. I had to watch what I said as she wasn’t an employee under my direct supervision plus she had volunteered without being asked. Frustrated, I decided to walk over to see how Katie was doing.  In the months she'd been working she'd turned out to be capable employee and on this project seemed to have a handle on it. Then I walked back out into the lobby to check on the progress of the others.

As I said, Jerene had worn a cardigan sweater over a light blue blouse but, crawling around for a bit, she’d gotten warm enough to take the sweater off. As I approached her I saw something I didn’t really expect to see... a DP (downpants)... and it was VERY noticable. From about ten feet away I could see about four inches (across her back) of white panty and right down her spine there was at least an inch of them showing. I know I took a deep breath as I got closer. She was sitting on her knees but bent over one of the piles of ledgers, and, luckily for me, didn't see me approaching. I ended up standing right over her and as I looked down I couldn't believe my eyes. I immediately recognized her panties as being Carter's Spanky Pants, just like so many of Elle's. Somehow, the waist elastic had rolled over exposing the label and I recognized it immediately. Carter's was the only panty manufacturer who placed the label right in the back and right in the middle where the elastic ends were sewed together.

Basically, this is what I saw with her grey pants covering the area right below the waist elastic.

 I would've recognized them without seeing the label as their waist elastic was unique to Carter's panties. That they were Carter's, for sure, explained the band legs I’d observed on Jerene’s bottom earlier. But what had me really intrigued, though was the very prominent crotch line I’d seen earlier. In all the years Elle had been wearing them I never saw one as prominent. I needed to know more

To be continued... 


2 comments:

oldblue said...

Kind of a field day for VPL lovers.

Pantymaven said...

OB... it was only me... :-)