Monday, August 31, 2015

A CHANGE OF PACE... and some time off (Part 136c)

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136c)

In going to sleep the night before I had visions of us having sex while in the water. I’d hoped that there would’ve been enough wind to get us to my favorite spot where I pretty much knew it would be possible. But, with the light wind and having it blowing in the absolute wrong direction for it to be a possibility I settled on this spot. The water where I’d anchored was a little deeper than what I wanted but because there were rocks closer to shore I had to settle for it. I knew Elle would never go for getting naked in the boat and I was happy that she’d strip down to her bra and panties for me. However, as I sat there gazing at Elle lying on her back I wanted to try it anyway.

We lay there in the sun until Elle got hungry. As soon as she sat up she stuffed her hand in her crotch. As I said before, the one thing I didn’t want was to have her pee in ‘B’s’ boat. Under the aft deck was the bucket with sponges and tools that ‘B’ had given me. I grabbed for it, dumping everything out, and jammed it between Elle’s legs... just in time. I was holding the bucket in one hand and had the other one on her crotch. I remember her standing there looking down at me and sort of shaking her head. When I looked up she was smiling. When her pee stopped dripping I stood up and let my engorged penis slide right between her legs and started pumping.. but only for a few seconds as I quickly remembered what I wanted to do in the water.

We let things calm down a bit by eating lunch. There was no sign of any boats in the area which kept Elle in a very calm and relaxed mood. There also was no sign of the southerly wind that usually came in around 1pm or so. If it didn’t come up it would mean a long, slow trip home. But, the longer it stayed calm the more intimate fun we could have. The water was a bit cold for July but not so that you couldn’t/wouldn’t swim in it. I still hadn’t mentioned anything about my ‘plan’ to Elle. Sitting on the deck with her toes in the water she started having second thoughts about going in the water. Getting anxious, I jumped overboard, splashing her a bit. It took some pleading but she finally gave in and let herself slide into the water. She hadn’t been in but for a few seconds when she wanted to get back in the boat.

There was no way for that to happen without my help so I just swam away from both her and the boat. I found that the swimming warmed me up a bit. I encouraged her to try it and, reluctantly, she did. Then I started swimming after her and she tried to get away. When I caught her I pulled her to me. The water was over our heads so we clung together, bobbing up and down. As soon as I touched her I could feel the excitement in my nether region... and so did she. I managed to ‘plug in’ but on the outside of her panties. Holding her with one arm I took my other arm and hand and went searching for her ‘magic button’. Elle was strange in that sometimes I could work her ‘button’ and not get much back. But, on this day as soon as I got inside her panties her whole body responded. It didn’t take very long... maybe thirty seconds, before she asked “What now?”

I didn’t really have an answer. I tried to get the leg elastic to open up enough for entry but they were too tight. Plus, we were almost drowning since we had to tred water to stay afloat. It quickly became evident that my idea was not going to work. We swam back to the boat and the only way Elle could get in was for me to get under her bottom and give her a big push. When I did she only made it part way with her bottom staring me right in the face. I told her I’d give her another push but I went up to her and grabbed the waist elastics of both pair of panties and gave a tug. I managed to get them down to her knees but she was still hung up on the side of the boat. One more tug on the panties and I was successful. What I remember most about that was that she didn’t get mad.

When both of us were back in the boat it only took a few seconds for us to go where I’d wanted while in the water. She ended up straddling me which brought back many memories of when we were dating. Even though I tried to convince Elle that no one could see us she wanted to get her panties back on as soon as we finished. It was a bit of a battle with them being wet but we managed... and then we just lay there in the sun to dry off.

By 3pm I was wondering if the afternoon breeze was ever going to arrive. I pulled up the anchor, raised the sails and headed the boat in the direction of the marina. Elle had told all the mothers who had our kids that we’d be there to pick them up around 4pm and it was looking like that wasn’t going to happen. About halfway to our destination a guy in a Boston Whaler was within hailing distance as he passed us by. I managed to get his attention and he headed our way. Elle had to hustle to get her shorts and top back on. I asked if he’d give us a tow and, thankfully, he obliged. He wanted to know why we didn’t use the little outboard motor that was hanging off the transom of the sailboat. I hated to admit to him that we didn’t have any gas... or not enough to make it back to the marina.

It was just about 4pm when I finished mooring the boat to the dock. Elle collected all our things and loaded them into the station wagon while I took the sails off. I just stuffed them in the back figuring I could fold them up at home. We got to Brenda’s house just before 4:30pm In the rush Elle had forgotten that she’d peed in the shorts before we left and didn’t remember or realize it until we pulled into the driveway. I remember Elle looking down to her crotch as we pulled to a stop. Her hands went right to her lap as she told me to go in and get Jean. I had a smile on my face as I walked up the path.

I was greeted by an incredible looking young girl. She had hair down to her waist and even though she was wearing what I called a ‘hippie dress’ (lightly flowered and definitely see through) I could see she was definitely ‘endowed’ and braless. I could also see that she had on bikini panties but her breasts and looks took preference at that moment. She introduced herself as Brenda’s older sister. It took a few seconds for my mind to get back on track and to remember I was there to pick up my daughter. Jean and Brenda appeared moments after and I thanked the older girl for looking after them. She just smiled... and inwardly, so did I. As Jean and I walked back to the station wagon I hoped that she and Brenda became really good friends.

Picking up Anne was easy as she and Leann were playing in the front yard. The last stop was at Ginger’s. When I pulled up Ginger came out and called for us to come inside. My first thought was that something had happened to Kaye. Elle’s first thought was her stained shorts and when she mentioned it I reminded her of just who it was that had called us inside... her ‘soul mate’ when it came to incontinence. A bit reluctantly, she got out and we headed for the porch. As we did I could see that the stain was halfway up her backside. After she’d wet herself she'd almost immediately sat down and the wetness had no where to go but up. Then, when she took them off in the boat they dried making the stain even more noticeable. As I stepped up on the porch I made a bet to myself that Ginger wouldn’t even notice.

The reason she’d called us inside was to tell us that the school board had hired a new principal that afternoon. He was from New Jersey and had five kids... all girls. That, to me was funny. Between Ginger, Aurelia and us there were eleven girls and no boys. In any case, it was a ‘secret’ and wouldn’t be formally announced until the next day. But, because Elle and I had been an integral part of the ‘group’ that had sort of engineered the whole thing she wanted us to be among the first to know. It truly was exciting and on our way home that’s all we talked about.

To be continued...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! New reader, and enjoying your writing! Not much of a mariner, but do love all the wetness, ha! Nothing like cute women, panties, and wetting them!

A serious note, I hope your daughter is doing well.

I've got quite a bit more to read (133 chapters, it seems!) :)
Two questions for now, if I could: I can't find the description of 'dribble panties,' could you please let me know?
And, I'm gathering this is from your recounting of the 1960s, is that correct?
Thanks!
SE

oldblue said...

The school board, so so. The rest of the story A-1.

badside said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day off from work! And seeing Brenda's sister must have been a great way to cap things off. What a stroke of luck that Elle sent you up to the house!

Pantymaven said...

New reader... Welcome aboard! To answer your question about "dribble panties" the best way to do it is to refer you back to the May 2014 posts ( Part124f) through to ( Part 125g). By so doing you'll see and read about their origins as well as seeing some of the actual panties.

To answer your second question, yes, the majority of the posts are the '60'. If you go back to the very beginning, it starts in the 1940's. Please feel free to ask questions and to post observations.

... And thanks for the kind wishes concerning my daughter.

OB... :-)

BS... It was a VERY good day... :-)

Anonymous said...

Panty Maven - Thank you. Appreciate you directing me to the proper panties! :)
I've been reading quite a bit, and skipping around maybe too much as well... there's alot to go through!
Thank you for all... appreciate the welcome.
SE (sara elise, CD panty fan)