Saturday, August 08, 2015

HOT, HOT, HOT... in many ways (Part 135h)

HOT, HOT, HOT... in many ways (Part 135h)

One couple invited to the party lived across the creek that bounded the East side of Aurelia’s property. They decided to make a ‘grand entrance’ by arriving by boat... sort of. It was nothing more than a small row boat. Because I was so familiar with the property from my early teen years when I had a crush on one of the girls that lived in the house, I decided to go down by the dock and watch their arrival. It didn’t appear to be anything special except for Aurelia’s husband standing at the end of the dock with a trumpet in hand. As the boat got close he blasted out a few notes much like an ocean liner would do when approaching a port. The husband was manning the oars and his wife was sitting on the back seat. Someone threw them a line to pull the boat in closer. Then it got interesting.

It was fairly low tide and to get up onto the dock the people in the boat had to be pulled up and then steadied. The husband went first and made it with little difficulty. Two men on the dock then reached down to grab the hands of the lady. When they went to pull her up the boat pushed away from the dock a bit and the lady found herself dangling over the water. I’m not sure exactly what happened... if she screamed first and then fell into the creek or... she fell into the creek and then screamed. It was still fairly light out and I’d been on the shore watching this all transpire. When the woman ended up in the water I decided I needed to get closer. I wanted to get as good a view as possible of her as she walked by hoping that her wet dress would be sheer enough to see through.

As much of a ‘panty man’ as I am, I have to admit that my eyes were primarily on her breasts... and she had plenty there. She was braless under the dress and the coolness of the water stimulated her nipples so they were very prominent and the dress material was pasted to her chest. I did get a quick view of her backside after she rushed by and I could see she was wearing bikini panties but that was all. Not what I’d wished for but certainly memorable. A little later I saw her fully dressed and I could only assume that Aurelia had loaned her some clothes.

The light was really fading when I finally caught up with Jon and Bob. Even though the party was centered on the patio by the pool,  most of the men, as usual, had gathered in the kitchen. I managed to get the two of them aside to ask about the candidates for principal. Both were reluctant to give much information but I managed to wear them down. Of the three being considered there was one who they felt was particularly interesting. An assistant principal at a suburban Philadelphia high school, he was attracted to our area because he felt it wouldn’t be influenced so much by the city. The drawback to choosing him was the salary he was requesting. No dollar amounts were discussed but they did say the amount was a lot more than what the old principal had been making. Jon ventured to say that they (the school board) was working on a way to make the dollars happen. It sounded interesting.

As I’ve written before, I had an ‘intimate’ knowledge of the house from when I was a teen. I’d had a crush on one of the girls that lived there (Wendy) and had spent many hours/days there. When Aurelia and her husband had the ‘group’ over for a party it had been the first time I’d been in it for fifteen years. The only real changes I’d noticed then was a total re-do of the kitchen and the addition of a pool where the fenced in patio had been. However, I noticed more changes since then. There always had been a small bathroom with only a toilet and sink located just off the kitchen in the hallway leading to the outside. With the addition of the pool, the size of the bathroom had proved to be too small for guests to use as a changing room. To remedy that they had put on a small addition that Aurelia called a cabana. I’d not paid any attention to it until after my chat with Bob and Jon when ‘mother nature’ called. I stepped into the bathroom and was shocked to see what they had done. The original toilet and sink were still in place but there was much more. There was now a door to the outside pool area and a bench along with hooks to hold towels and clothes as well as four ‘cubby’ holes where shoes and small personal items could be stored without fear of them getting wet. It made sense to me as people using the pool wouldn’t be going into the house while dripping wet. I’d only seen a few people actually in the pool so there wasn’t much in the way of clothes hanging in there. But, what I did see sticking out of one of the ‘cubby’s’ was what I thought I recognized as the dress the woman who’d fallen into the creek had been wearing. Seeing that I forgot all about my need for the toilet and took the few steps necessary to reach the dress. At that point my mind was working overtime. Having seen the woman walking around told me she had on borrowed clothes. However, it made sense that she wouldn’t have on the panties she’d been wearing after her fall into the water. That meant they were more than likely in the ‘cubby’ with the wet dress.

There were no windows in the room and I’d locked the door from the hall. All I had to do was turn the button in the door handle to the outside and no one could walk in on me as I made my inspection. Pulling the damp mass of material out of the ‘cubby’ the item I was hoping to find fell out and onto the bench right under it. I stuffed the dress right back in and picked up the panties. There wasn’t much to them but as soon as I touched them I knew they were never going back in the ‘cubby’. Not wet but definitely damp, I knew if I put them in my pocket the dampness would soon ‘wick out’ and show on the front of my pants. I saw the roll of toilet paper and immediately unrolled a lot of it wrapping it around the panties. When I was satisfied that I had enough to make it safe I put them in my pocket and unlocked the doors. Figuringing that most guests would be outside I made my exit through the door into the kitchen and, to my great relief, there was no one there.

I’d lost track of Elle so went wandering into the main part of the house. It didn’t take long to find her sitting in the living room with Ginger and another woman that I didn’t recognize. They seemed to be in a serious discussion. Without entering the room I managed to get her attention only to have her wave me off and with a frown to boot. At that point I headed for the pool area where the ‘action’, or at least the majority of the people were congregated. The man who’d arrived by boat was about to make his return trip only this time without his wife. Since the libations were basically wine and beer, no one had gotten rowdy but there were some who were pretty ’happy’, including that man. Aurelia’s husband had a large flashlight and led the way back to the dock. Not surprisingly, none of the women followed. For some reason I had a feeling that this was not going to go well for the man so I joined with the others. I was right. He sat on the dock and put his feet on the seat of the boat. When he put his weight on his feet the boat pushed away from the dock and he ended up in the water. It was quite a show and there were a lot of laughs from the spectators, me included. However, it seemed like the proper time to leave... and I wanted to see just what was in my pocket.

To be continued...    

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Loved that last photo.
Do you suppose that the ladies ever got together and she mentioned her missing panties? The old cat dragged them off probably would not hold up, but perhaps lost when she bundled the stuff up to go home came to mind. Should it have come up with Elle present I think your name would have some cause for thought. You have to be the original in panty dogs, not that I was far behind in that department. To quote the TV huckster "Stay thirsty my friend".

Pantymaven said...

OB... glad you enjoyed the 'view'.