Wednesday, August 12, 2015

HOT, HOT, HOT... in many ways (Part 135j)

HOT, HOT, HOT... in many ways (Part 135j)

The plumbing problem was in getting water to the East end of the clubhouse where the boats were stored. Most boat owners wanted to wash the salt water from the bay off their boats at the end of the day. The original pipe had rusted through and the water pressure was almost non-existent by the time the water reached the end of the hose. Rex had located some plastic piping (this was pre PVC days) that he wanted to try. Most of the work was done under the clubhouse but the spigot was located by the steps up onto the porch. Rex and I’d run the new piping up to that point but only one of us could do the spigot connection. Rex wanted to be the one so I just stood aside. It was just before 11am. The wind was blowing at least 15 mph and one of the first women to arrive was wearing a dress. I know you won’t believe me but after all the effort we’d put into running the pipe I really wanted to know if it would work. I didn’t follow the woman up the steps but I heard her let out an “Oooops“ and looked up to see her trying to corral the wind blown hem of her dress. I figured that I probably missed a good one. Rex was having a hard time getting the plastic pipe to slip over the bib of the spigot so all I was doing was just standing there. I didn’t recognize very many of the people who arrived but did get a few close calls as far as upskirts were concerned. When Rex finally got the connection made he headed to the other end of the building to turn the water on leaving me alone. The timing was perfect because headed in my direction were two decent looking young women and both had on skirts. As they approached I could see them trying to keep them from blowing up in front (the wind was behind them). I made like I was busy right up until their feet hit the third step and then turned to follow them the rest of the way up. The one closest to me had her one hand on the front of her dress and the other on the hand rail. Then a puff of wind hit the back of her dress and it went straight up. The surprising part of it was that it seemed to be hung in that position. Realistically, it was probably no more than five of six seconds but it was long enough for me to see her whole backside filling out a nice pair of light blue panties. I fully expected for her to turn around and catch me with my mouth open but she and the other woman continued walking on down the porch to the door. In the meantime Rex had been calling for me to turn the spigot on. When I did the water came out in a steady forceful stream. It meant we were successful and I could head home.

Back at home I found a note tucked into the door jamb. It was from Martin saying he needed to borrow some tools. I took it for granted that he was next door with Sabrina but he didn’t say just what tools he needed. That meant a trip over to find out and also having to put up with some more taunting from her. It was still drizzling and I was still damp so decided to get my household tool box and get it over with. Martin answered when I knocked on the door. It didn’t take long to confirm that Bebe had stayed there and would be there for the foreseeable future. The reason for needing tools was that he was putting up venetian blinds to give Bebe some privacy. As soon as he told me that I was kicking myself for not having gone into Kaye’s room to take a look over the night before. When Sabrina didn’t appear after I’d been there for a few minutes I asked where she was. Martin laughed and said that his mother, Pete’s mother and Sabrina had taken Bebe shopping to get some clothes as the clothing donations made to the women’s auxilliary at the fire house had been a ”joke“ and only old ladies would wear the stuff.

To make sure Martin had what he needed to install the blinds I followed him upstairs. The only change to the room from when I set the bed up was there were now sheets on it. I asked about additional furniture and was told that some would come from Pete’s house as his sister wouldn’t be home during the Summer. Looking around the big room, the bed looked pretty lonely. The only additional thing I could see that Martin would need would be a step stool so headed back home to get it. Martin started unboxing the blinds as I left.

A quick peek into Sabrina’s room showed a pile of clothes on the floor. That made me wonder just what Bebe was wearing. She was easily five inches shorter than Sabrina but, to the best of my memory, had about the same size hips and bust. In the kitchen I checked the washing machine to see if there were any clothes in there but it was empty. Now, with a new young woman living there I got it in mind to keep my eyes open for what panties Bebe might end up wearing. I’d seen Sabrina’s enough times on our wash line to know exactly what she wore. Just thinking about that put a spring in my step as I retrieved the step stool for Martin.

Upon my return I actually gave him a hand in installing the blinds. While doing it I got more insight as to Bebe’s decision to stay with Sabrina. The reporters had done a good job of ferreting out friends and neighbors of the family and making themselves pests. When Sabrina floated the idea for Bebe to stay with her Pete was the one to say it was perfect as none of the ‘regulars’ (her friends around town) were really aware of Sabrina and her relationship with Bebe. He went on that it was almost ‘cloak and dagger stuff’.

When Elle got home she filled me in on the meeting with the parents at the sailing club. She indicated that it didn’t go all that well and that some parents were withdrawing their kids from the program. Elle said it was like it was ”beneath them“ to have to ”baby sit“ other peoples kids. I kept my opinion to myself but was thinking ”good riddance!“.

The rain and wind continued on Sunday. Rain can force postponement for many things like baseball and the like but the only thing to stop a sailboat race was the wind... too much or not enough. That meant I’d be spending a wet Sunday afternoon on the water. However, the reality of the situation was that only the ‘die hards’ showed up and the novices stayed home. By the last race I was getting a handle on the quirks of racing a Sunfish and actually was competitive. By the time I got home I was exhausted... way, way out of shape... but actually excited about racing the boat in the future.

Monday was the last day for the new account/gift campaign. I wasn’t sure what to expect from the public. We still offered the ‘bonus’ of giving interest on deposits as if they had been made on the first day of the month and I hoped that would be an incentive. In the past we would usually see an uptick in overall deposits on the 10th of the month. I decided to have Lillian work the new account table with Fran just to be sure we were covered. When I told Fran she was very happy to be back with her friend. When it came to Lillian there was no way I would not be looking for an inadvertent peek. It didn’t take long. As she was getting her materials ready she knocked her pens on the floor and, instead of squatting down to pick them up just put one hand on the corner of the table and bent at the waist... even going so far as to raise one leg up off the floor. If I’d been talking with someone when I saw that I know I would’ve stopped in mid sentence. Only a few seconds but white surrounded by navy blue is a picture to behold. I hoped it was an omen leading to a good day.

To be continued...       

2 comments:

badside said...

Windy days and billowing skirts, sounds like a good day. Looking forward to reading about Bebe's panties too!

Pantymaven said...

BS... Any day with a panty peek in it is a good day... :-)