Saturday, August 29, 2015

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136b)

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136b

After the pressure of the ‘busy period’, Tuesday and Wednesday were almost boring. The only concern I had on Wednesday was in facing some of the Trustees who were members of the mortgage committee for the month. A couple of them were part of the sub-committee who selected the gifts for the now completed new account/gift campaign and I expected them to want to know the final tally. I was prepared for that with the details on a chart. But I made sure I was down in the basement with Fran when it was time for them to start arriving leaving the report with Hobie.

Fran was still unhappy about working alone and I told her it was the only job available at the time. I encouraged her to hang in there and hope that a vacancy would come up. I told her that if one did she would get the first chance at it. Even that encouragement didn’t draw a smile. I didn’t stay with her for long. I’d cleared it with Hobie to leave a little early and was anxious to get home. What I was really anxious about was what I hoped would transpire the next day on our sail.

The older girls had really been excited about their sailing lessons. But an unexpected result of their participation was in reconnecting with an old friend. If you go back to some of my early posts you’ll find some from a Summer before I had a driver’s license. I’d hung out with a guy who had a car in which he’d taken out the back seat and would load a bunch of us kids in that area and head for the drive-in movie. Billy was a couple of years older than me and right after he’d graduated from school he joined the Coast Guard and decided to make it a career. After fifteen years he managed to get assigned to a post that wasn’t far from his home town. When stationed in the city he met a girl and got married. With one daughter they bought a small house that had water access that wasn’t all that far from where both Elle’s and my parents lived. Anne, our middle daughter had met their daughter (Leann) at school but they had not been in the same class. They were excited to meet up at the sailing club and because of it quickly became close friends. Anne had been invited to her house and Elle worked it out for her to do it the day of our sailing trip.

Somewhat akin to that was the fact that Jean, our oldest daughter, had met a girl at the lessons who lived four houses away. Brenda and her family had  moved to town during the Winter. She’d been enrolled at a Catholic school so, with the tuition paid, she finished out the school year there. Jean and Brenda hit it off right from the start and when Brenda heard that Anne was going to spend the day at Leann’s house pleaded with her mother to allow Jean to come visit with her. So, that took care of two out of our three with Kaye being the odd one out. Usually Elle’s mother would take her but on this Thursday she’d been invited to some sort of affair. The logical choice was Ginger because she was pretty much home bound. When Elle called to ask she ran into some resistance but they managed to work it out.

All of the above was discussed at the dinner table. The older girls were thrilled but Kaye, still the shy one, was less than pleased. Elle assured me that she wouldn’t let her resistance put our day at risk. With that news I went about planning the details and gathering everything we needed up, with the exception of the food and drink, and into the station wagon before dark. In the morning I was hoping to have the three girls delivered to their destinations by 9am and for us to be under sail by 9:30am.

As they say, the best laid plans... I wanted Elle to wear her pleated swim dress with the separate panties but she felt she wanted to be a little more modest when delivering the girls since she didn’t really know the mother’s that well. She chose to wear shorts and promised that I’d get plenty to look at once we were out into the bay. What could I say? I don’t remember why we ended up leaving the house so late but that wasn’t the problem. It was in talking to each of the mothers as we dropped the girls off that caused the time to fly by. At Brenda’s house, the last stop, I thought we were under way when the mother stopped and came up to my window and tried to talk to Elle about something. Annoyed, I told Elle to get out and to talk with the woman over the roof of the car an not through me. She opened the door and as she did I could see her do a ‘dip’ and within seconds I saw why. She was peeing. In a way it was funny because I could see it streaming down from the crotch of her shorts and the woman, looking at Elle’s head and shoulders had no idea what was transpiring. I finally spoke up and told the woman that we had to get going and told Elle to get back in. I watched as she did and could see her shorts were wet around her crotch. You know I had a hard on with that!

I was smiling at Elle as I pulled out of the driveway. I remember her telling me it wasn’t funny but I continued to smile. As we turned into the marina I could see the corners of her mouth turning upward. Then she admitted that she’d been trying to hold it for me for when we were out in the boat. I think I probably told her “Thank you” and continued to smile. Finally she asked if I thought there was any chance that the lady had seen her do it. I told her I didn’t think so but if she walked over to where she’d been standing... and I as I did I had an even bigger grin.

At the marina I had to unload all the stuff as Elle was afraid someone would see the wet spot on her shorts. By the time I got it into the boat I noticed it was after 10am. That pretty much explained the wetting as we’d gotten up a little after 7am and I was sure she’d not used the toilet before we left. She waited in the car until I got the sails attached and then she mad a dash to the boat. The Lightning class sailboat had built in seats which meant that once seated, she would be somewhat protected. ‘B’ had a ‘kicker’ (small outboard motor) attached to the transom that we used to get out into the bay. Once there I raised the sails and we were on our way.

There wasn’t much wind so we didn’t go very far or very fast. Elle was reluctant to take off her shorts even though there was little chance anyone on shore could  see her that way. I decided that with the lack of wind that this would be a day we stayed on the boat rather than go ashore. In previous trips I’d found this spot on the West side of the small, uninhabited (except for the caretaker) island in the middle of the bay where there was almost no boating traffic. Elle finally ditched the shorts when she couldn’t see the roof of my parents house. It was about 11am.

I hinted that I could use some ‘lubrication’ and got Elle to smile. We were still about a half mile from where I wanted to anchor. As much as I wanted her to pee for me I also didn’t want any of it in the bilge of ‘B’s’ boat so we agreed to wait until then... and it was hard... as was something else. As soon as the sails were down and the anchor was overboard Elle was in my lap. Her panties had dried somewhat so I asked for a squirt. I couldn’t believe how hot it was. I had my finger inside the leg elastics (two pair of panties, of course) and found no resistance. It only took a few seconds to get her ‘wound up’ but going further, at that moment, wasn’t in the cards. However, she did allow me to take a few pictures which somewhat appeased me.
                                               



To be continued...  

3 comments:

oldblue said...

OH BOY!!!!! Why didn't I learn to sail? HOT!!!!

Pantymaven said...

OB... Ahoy there, matey!

badside said...

Great pics PM!