Thursday, August 27, 2015

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136a)

A CHANGE OF PACE... some time off (Part 136a)

Summer to me didn’t really start until after the July ‘busy period’ was over. For vacation time, rather than to take a week or two all together I’d come up with a plan that would allow me to take random days off. Neither Hobie or Bret was into going off on trips over the Summer and since our geographical area was a summertime ‘destination’ for many people the three of us had decided to take advantage of it. For both Bret and I money (or the lack thereof) was also a contributing factor in our decision. Working together we came up with a tentative schedule that satisfied most of our vacation needs. I’d put in for the Thursday and Friday right after the end of the ‘busy period’ and once the new account/gift campaign was over my focus was on that.

Of course there was still normal day to day business at the bank to take care of but I decided to put off getting started on anything new (like the idea of the Chief Clerk’s position) until the following week. I had Lillian being trained for the drive-up window teller position by Katy, the teller who was leaving, so didn’t have to spend time on that. It was Fran who would take up most of my attention on the two days before I was to be off.

I’d previously mentioned that I’d started cleaning out the accumulated records stored in the bank's cellar. In the process I’d come across some documents that I felt had value as far as the history of the bank was concerned and needed to be filed in a manner that they could be accessed. Under the main vault (on the lobby floor) was a sub vault that, for some reason, was unused. To me it was a logical place to store them. I’d made a cursory attempt at it but the fact that the ceiling was only four feet high made it difficult for me, at 6’1“, to work in. Fran, at approximately 5’1”, was a much better choice plus she would only be making minimum pay as opposed to my bank officer salary. Previously, I’d shown her the area she’d be working in and it wasn’t the limited space that bothered her but the fact that she wouldn’t be with her friend, Lillian, that was a bit of a problem. Because of the age of the documents and the boxes they’d been stored in I told her she could/should wear clothes that would be comfortable and could get dirty without being ruined. However, she showed up in a pair of pressed khaki pants and a nice blouse.

I spent an hour with her getting her acclimated all the while hoping for at least a VPL or DP... but got nothing. She just knew how to position herself in a very modest way. When I left her she wasn’t too happy but I reminded her that she could take her break at the same time as Lillian hoping that would make her feel better. At the same time I decided to dedicate a little more time to the project after the doors closed, hoping against hope that I’d see something... anything, at that time.

By the time Hank had locked the lobby doors and gotten all the customers out both Bret and I had had a quick peek up Lillian’s skirt (just enough to know her panties were white) while she picked up some trash from under the drive-up window. Right after it we looked at each other and smiled, with Bret trying not to laugh. The bad thing was that Trish caught us and made a point of letting us know what she'd observed. As she did I made a mental note of trying to be more careful.

On the other side of the equation, Fran, working alone, had made more progress than I’d expected. She wanted to show me what she’d done and, because of the low ceiling, I got down on my haunches. For some reason she did as well and I finally got something I’d been hoping for... a DP. It wasn’t a lot but, based upon where her pants rode on her hips I was fairly sure they were full brief panties. Now all I needed was a VPL to make my day. It didn’t happen.

Back upstairs, Bret had the full report on the teller activity ready for me. I’d been right on one account... Letitia was a definite ‘drag’ on performance. The daily tally showed her with at least 20 less transactions per day than the next worst performer who was Janet, the newest teller. Cara beat out Gina as the best but only marginally. This information was going to be the basis for my ‘push’ to create the new position but not until the next week. Right then my main focus was on Thursday.

Going back to when we were dating we’d taken at least one sailing trip per Summer where it was just Elle and I. We would take a lunch with us and, depending upon the wind, sometimes we’d go ashore and sometimes just stay in the boat. On the very first one I’d managed to talk her into taking her shorts off. It was a ‘first’ for her in daylight but not the last. One thing about past trips was that she was very ‘liberal’ and I got pretty much what I asked for. One of those things was pictures...  multiple ones without having to plead or to offer some sort of bribe. The other was getting her to wet her panties and then being allowed to play with and in them.

‘Big B’ had offered me the use of his sailboat on any weekday. He kept it at the marina just behind where Elle’s parents lived which made it quite convenient. To say I was anxious to go sailing on Thursday would be putting it mildly. Even though it was only Tuesday night I stopped at his parent’s house to pick up the sails, rudder and the other things necessary for the boat. When I showed up at home with all the stuff Elle thought she’d gotten the date for our trip mixed up. I assured her that it was still on for Thursday. She’d been out at the wash line taking down some clothes when I pulled up the driveway. After reassuring her that we still had another day to wait I looked out at the line and saw there were still some clothes on it. She was carrying the wash basket as we headed for the house so asked why she’d left some things behind. She sort of chuckled and said they belonged to Sabrina and Bebe. That seemed strange as we’d agreed to let Sabrina use our line only when Elle wasn’t home and she certainly had been that day. However, Elle explained that Sabrina had come over to ask for permission. Since she only had a few things that wouldn’t take up much space had allowed her to do so. Elle did mention that it was funny that she hadn’t come back to retrieve them. At that point I turned and looked closely at the items still blowing in the wind. I could see there were some bikini panties among the items and, being somewhat familiar with what kind of panties Sabrina wore, deduced that they must belong to Bebe. Now I had to find an excuse to go back out to the back yard.

Elle had started supper and I asked her how long it would be until it was ready. When she said it would only be a few minutes I knew I had to do something quick. Dropping my brief case on the floor I told her I'd forgotten something in the car. That was a lie but she didn't question it. I knew there was no way for her to see the wash line from over by the sink and the stove where she was working so made my way past my car and headed right for the wash line.

The panties were white as white could be which pretty much confirmed that they belonged to Bebe.  Martin had told me over the weekend that she'd gone shopping for new clothes. I knew I had to be quick so reached out to touch a pair and found they were made of the nylon satin tricot that I loved to touch. The real question was in who made them. I wanted, so badly, to take a pair off the line to read the label but I knew the consequences wouldn't be worth it if I got caught by Bebe, Sabrina or Elle so just hustled back to the house. Thankfully, Elle was fully involved with dishing out dinner so didn't notice that I had nothing in my hands when I returned. I hoped I'd get another chance fairly soon.

To be continued...  

No comments: