Sunday, August 02, 2015

HOT, HOT, HOT... in many ways (Part 135e)

HOT, HOT, HOT... in many ways (Part 135e)

Lobby traffic picked up after lunch including some new account business. It wasn’t enough that I had to bring Lillian back from her training. I checked up on just how many of the tool kits they had boxed and was pleased to see that they had made substantial progress. The goal was to have three boxes with 48 kits in each that would make up the gross that we were allowed to return. They’d been able to accomplish this without Karen having to climb under the stairs which made her happy. Looking at what was left I got the idea to pull all of them out rather than leave a whole group that would be subject to pilferage once we shut the new account/gift program down. When I told Karen it was one of those ‘You’ve got to be kidding’ looks that I got in return. However, she turned towards the remaining boxes and got on her hands and knees.

Even though she had been giving out unknown panty peeks by the way she often sat at the new account table, she was, like Fran, very conscious about modesty when she climbed the stairs, bent over and sat down. So when she got on her hands and knees she made a sweep of her hand over her backside to make sure nothing showed. There was no reason for me to stay so I went back to my desk. It wasn’t long before I got a call from the switchboard. It was Karen’s mother. Trish was away from her desk so I went over to get her. As I approached I could see she was lying on her side and stretching out to reach the boxes that had gotten up under the last step. She was, as expected, ‘protected’ with her skirt draped over her hip. I called in to her with the  message. When I did she tried to sit up, hitting her head. Then she made an effort to push her way back out. When she did her skirt didn’t move with her, staying put. As I watched I could see more and more flesh of her thigh showing culminating with the white of her panties. I don’t know if it was from the blow her head took or concern for what her mother wanted but as she continued to emerge I witnessed almost all of her panties on her right hand side. Then, when out from under the stairs she put her hand out for Fran to pull her up. For a few seconds it was an almost unobstructed crotch view. It surely made my day!

It wasn’t long after that when I saw the ‘parade’ of Trustees walking across the lobby. Some stopped to ask what was going on and I tried to explain. The result was confusion as a couple of them thought the new account/gift campaign was over. It took a few minutes to get them to understand and when the majority of them did they headed upstairs. Bret asked what was going on and I had to lie to him saying that I had no idea. When ‘Polak’ Joe arrived at the back door we both walked away wanting no part of one of his ‘inquisitions’. Of course I knew the meeting was about Joe and wanted to tell Bret about it so it was hard to stay quiet.

Karen had some sort of problem at home and asked to leave early. That left just Fran to man the new account tables for the last few minutes before the doors were closed. Without her friend, Lillian, she was clearly uncomfortable and I wondered how she’d handle being alone in the basement. It would only be a few days until I found out.

The special Board meeting only lasted about a half hour None of the Trustees wasted any time in getting out with the exception of ‘Polak’ Joe who I never saw come out of the elevator. What was also strange was that Hobie hadn’t returned to his desk. I couldn’t even imagine what was going on. I decided not to stay pretty much figuring Hobie would not be in a mood to discuss the situation. For some reason I had a feeling that there might be something interesting at home.

The kids were playing in the playhouse and Elle was on the screened in porch. I scared her when I opened the door because she’d dozed off. It took a few seconds for her to figure out where she was and what was happening and the first word I heard her utter was ”DAMN!“ Not the greeting I wanted, for sure. I asked what was wrong and she looked up at me and then said that I’d be happy. I had no idea what she was talking about and my face must’ve shown it. Then she almost spit out ”I’m wet... that’s what!“

She calmed down almost immediately and sort of explained. She hadn’t been playing much tennis because she’d felt guilty about the time she’d spent teaching over the last weeks of school and not giving the kids enough time. She’d vowed to wait until after the 4th of July to get back into it so she and Sandy had made an attempt to play that afternoon. However, the courts were filled when they arrived so they just sat and waited for a while. Then, when the courts were finally available they realized that it had been quite a while since either of them had visited a bathroom. There were none at the courts but decided to hit a few balls anyway. In telling me this I pretty much knew where she was going. Both were wearing ‘dribble panties’ but Elle was wearing a tennis dress. When she felt it get really warm between her legs she knew what was to come so headed for the grass along side the courts.

The last time the two had attempted to play the same thing had happened but to both of them. They’d ended up standing just off the courts and emptying their bladders and laughing about it as it happened. Elle said this time she was embarrassed as Sandy just stood there and watched the puddle grow between her feet. She told me that Sandy tried to make her feel better but didn’t offer to wet herself like the last time. Elle had left all three girls at Ginger’s to play with her girls and had to go pick them up. She’d promised Ginger to be back by 3pm and it was close to that time as they walked to their cars. The decision was to either go pick them up while still wet or to go home and change. She told me that if it had been anybody else other than Ginger she would’ve gone home. Now here’s where her story got interesting. At Ginger’s house she said she didn’t feel at all embarrassed and in fact got a bit of a thrill standing in front of her in wet panties. She said she didn’t linger long and on the way home felt a bit guilty for having felt that way. I just sat there, mesmerized by her telling me about it.

The reason for her ”DAMN!“ was that she’d showered and put on the clean clothes that she planned on wearing the next day. We sat there for a little while as she told me the ‘latest’ from Ginger. The school board had hired two new teaches to replace some of those who’d either retired or had quit. They were married (to each other) with the man being a high school history teacher and the woman a high school english teacher. The woman was supposedly a tennis player and from what Ginger’s husband (Jon, the milkman) had told her the Board was hoping that she’d start a tennis program at the school. But, there was more. The search firm the Board had hired had identified three candidates for the vacant principal’s position and the interviews were scheduled for the following week. It was all very interesting but at that time I was more interested in her wet bottom.

She looked at her watch and saw it was almost 6pm. Normally she was feeding, at least the kids, by then. As she stood up I got a look at her backside and I really liked what I saw. Not only was it wet but her panties were sticking out from the leg openings. My bulge was almost instantaneous. She saw it, shook her head but with a bit of a smile, and said something along the lines of "I suppose you want a picture?"
                                                 
Note the "Fancy Panties"

                                              
To be continued...  

2 comments:

oldblue said...

You had a classic hat trick on this day, probably the best panty show ever, a wetting story with the exhibitionist coming out again and a great picture. Way to go.
Perhaps Polack Joe is on the way out.

Pantymaven said...

OB... stay tuned...