Tuesday, June 18, 2013

FURTHER ALONG... fun in the Fall (Part 111a)

With Labor Day weekend almost upon me I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. I’d more or less overlooked the annual tradition of celebrating both Elle’s and my fathers birthday on one of the three days of the holiday. On my mind (among other things) was the invitation I’d made to Peggy to join us at my parents house to go sailing; getting her back home and racing the car. I’m not exactly sure when Elle hit me with the reminder but one critical piece of information was that her brother was going to be coming... and could only do it on Saturday. What really galled me about his was that he’d not bothered to come to any of his father’s birthdays since he’d been discharged from the Army and all of a sudden he decided to grace us with his company... but on his terms. With that I knew it was useless to even think about racing so turned my focus on making arrangements to pick Peggy up and to get her back home.

Peggy had spent the Summer working for a lady who lived in the mobile home park who’d started  sort of a day care business just for the Summer. Her last day was the Friday right before the weekend. Even though Elle drove her home from work a few days a week I didn’t get to see much of her. So, needing to make the arrangements I asked Elle to have her wait until I got home. Shorts and a baggy white blouse were her usual “uniform” but when I got home she was in a skirt (short) and a fitted top. I always enjoyed seeing her no matter what she wore but with this outfit I was mesmerized. She actually looked like a young woman and not a typical teenager. She was dressed up to go out to an end of summer party and had asked Elle if she could change at our place. The key to the arrangements for the next day was in how long it would take for Elle to get the kids ready to go so we set 10am as the target for us to pick Peggy up. I remember teasing her about going to the party and then having to get up in the morning. She promised she’d be ready.

Neither Elle not I was in a good mood that night. Elle was fretting about my having invited Peggy and I was grumpy because her brother had suddenly injected himself into the weekend. It was definitely not a night to try and spring the sexy panties I’d gotten from Willy on her. That added to my frustration. I decided I’d pre load a lot of the things the kids would need and want the next day like the playpen, portable crib and toys. Elle had a list of things she knew she’d want for the baby and when I went into the bathroom to put them together I spied a pile of clothes that I knew weren’t Elle’s. That meant they had to be Peggy’s. To say I was excited is to put it mildly but my imagination got ahead of reality. Yes, she had changed her clothes but evidently not her bra and panties. That left me wondering just what she’d wear the next day.

As usual, getting the kids ready took more time than Elle had planned. It was 10am and it was obvious that it would still be a while. I’d loaded the station wagon up with all the kids gear and other than Elle and the kids it (and I) were ready to go. I told Elle that I was going to go pick Peggy up. I didn’t stick around to see her reaction. Peggy was ready and waiting. In bed the night before I’d come up with the different combinations that I imagined Peggy could or would choose to wear. The one I figured she would be wearing was her usual shorts and blouse. I was partially right in that she was wearing shorts but they weren’t the usual baggy cotton ones. They were a pale blue knit pair. Her top was the most form fitting one I’d ever seen her in and the image of her becoming a young lady from the night before was reinforced. Seeing her dressed that way I did ask if she had her bathing suit. She held up her bag as she slid onto the front seat.

One thing I’d learned about knit shorts and pants... they gave off some incredible VPL’s and I couldn’t wait to see Peggy’s. I didn’t have to wait long because when we got back to my place I followed her up the steps. The crotch line wasn't all that big but it was vivid... and caused a slight bulge as I followed her inside. Elle, surprisingly, was ready to go. The older girls were excited to see Peggy and it took a few minutes to calm them down but we were finally off.

My mother, the social butterfly, was actually happy to meet Peggy. I’d explained that we were bringing her to get her exposed to “real sailing”. Sailing on the bay was totally different that on the lake. I’d explained the difference to Peggy on the way there but I knew it would take being out on the water for her to realize just how different it was. I unloaded all the kids “junk” while Elle, my mother and Peggy chatted. My mother had the lawn furniture set up so that it faced the water. When it was time to rig the Sailfish I called for Peggy to join me on the beach. This was done with malice and aforethought. I managed to position myself to have some incredible VPL’s. I just wished that she was wearing a pair of the panties that Willie had sent. I could imagine just what a view that would’ve been.

To be continued...

No comments: