Friday, June 21, 2013

FURTHER ALONG... fun in the Fall (Part 111c)

Returning, as I approached my parents beach I noticed that Peggy, my girls, Danny and another child were all playing at the water’s edge in front of the neighbor’s house. I also saw a man sitting on the steps leading down to the beach. With Peggy’s natural ability to relate to little kids it wasn’t a complete surprise. I pulled the Sailfish up along side of where they were and observed that Peggy had them making what I called drip sand castles... at least the three older ones were. The fourth child was Karen’s daughter and she was intent upon wrecking them. The man on the steps was Karen’s husband. He had a camera in his hand and as I went up to say ”hello” he said he’d gotten some really good pictures of the kids and would send them on to us. I knew he was an aspiring photographer and hoping to do it for a living.

I looked back at Peggy and the kids and she was squatting beside the little girl and pleading with her not to wreck the castles. I thought I saw something peeking out from under the leg elastic of her suit and slowly made my way towards them. I didn’t know what time it was but knew I was starting to get late so used that as my excuse. Standing next to her I confirmed it. I thought that it was interesting but then remembered the panties I’d seen back in the bathroom... did she have her period?

Peggy  

Elle was back from her “chore duty” helping to prepare for the party so took over watching the kids. As I remember it the wind was probably up to 10 to 12 mph as Peggy and I left shore. It didn’t take long for her to get a taste of “real sailing”. The spray from the waves was hitting her right in the face. I asked if she was OK and the smile on her face when she turned to look at me was the answer. The real fun came when I turned the boat around where we could start to surf the waves. We were really going fast when we fell off a wave she went sliding off the boat. She wasn’t laughing when she came up for air but I was. I had to help her get back up on the boat and that’s when I got my confirmation that she was, indeed, wearing a panty under her suit. She was able to get part way back on the boat but needed help to get all the way up. The only thing I could do was to grab her by the back of her suit and give it a yank. When I did it pulled the bottom of the suit up over her cheeks and there, right in front of my eyes, was a bright white piece of nylon material. There wasn’t time for a “reaction” on my part as I had to try and maintain control of the boat and keep it from turning over. I got her to sit up and asked if she’d had enough and I was happy when she said she wanted to continue.

By the time we got back to shore it was a little before 4pm. I told her to go get cleaned up and changed and I’d take care of putting the boat away. The house had  an outside shower to get the salt water and sand off and even though it was cold water it was better than having dry salt water on your skin. By the time I got back to the shower Peggy had toweled herself dry and was headed inside to change into her clothes. While I was toweling off Elle came out to tell me that there had been a “slight“ change in our plans. Her mother was insisting that the kids stay overnight with her so Elle’s father could spend some time with them. I won’t bore you with why this was pure BS but I knew for me to fight it would prove fruitless. Even before I could even think of something to say Elle continued on by telling me that my mother had countered that with an invite for us to stay overnight with them. The first thought I had was that we didn’t have supplies (diapers) for the baby... and a few seconds later... that Elle would need supplies for her nighttime ”package“.

Elle was ready for that. Since I was taking Peggy home all I had to do was stop at home and pick up the needed things. There was little I could say or do so I headed inside to change my clothes. As I did I saw my older girls dragging Elle towards the beach for one final swim. I couldn’t help but think of what an idyllic life they led at that age.

My mother had one major rule when the bathroom was used for changing out of a wet bathing suit... put it in the sink and not on the floor. I walked in, pulled down my suit and sort of flipped it towards the sink. Rushed for time, my aim was poor and it hung on the edge. Mindful of my mother’s edict I rushed over to get it before it hit the floor. As I grabbed it I spied something already in the sink. Mostly blue, I recognized it as Peggy’s suit. But there was something else and it was nice bright white. I picked the soggy mass up and could see the white was clearly a pair of panties. Of course I wanted to take a close look at them but it became quite evident that she’d just rolled the suit and panties down together. Intermixed as they were I didn’t dare try to separate them because she’d know someone had been looking.

When I emerged she was out on the beach saying her thank yous and good byes. I stood on the dock and enjoyed the ”view“... of a nice VPL as she bent over to give my  girls their good bye kisses. It was well after 4pm by the time we made it to the Main Road. A few minutes later I heard Peggy cry out that she’d left her bag back at the house. I was already running behind so I asked if there was anything in it that she really needed. I told her that we’d bring it when we came back home the next day and would drop it off. she gave it a few seconds and said she'd be fine without it. I couldn’t help but have an inward smile because it meant I’d have a good chance to inspect the panties she’d been wearing under her bathing suit.

To be continued...








2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

For oldblue... I saw something last night that I thought, for sure, was gone forever... it was an old fashioned VPL. I and some friends went out to eat at a restaurant that up until a few years ago when it was sold had been one of my favorites. The new owners ran it into bankruptcy and the original owners took it back this Winter. The first part to re-open was what they call the Crab Deck where the food is served outdoors on a two level covered patio. From there the people can view the boats in the harbor while eating. I asked that we be seated where we'd have an unobstructed view. It was but we ended up placed right next to where the servers come and go to the kitchen. We were on the lower of the two levels and, initially, I was annoyed by the traffic. However, as one young lady made her way up the three steps to the upper level my eyes caught something very interesting. The "uniform" is a white blouse/shirt and khaki shorts. I thought I saw the outline of panty leg elastic. What really caught my attention was was that it was down low and under her butt cheeks. After that first sighting I made sure I watched her again and again. Fairly cute with a pony tail down almost to her waist, she was easy to look find. After about three passes up the steps I thought I was imagining it when I saw a crotch line VPL. Not very far up but high enough to easily see. I wanted to go up to her and ask just what make panties she was wearing. It's been a long, long time since I'd seen one that had the potential of coming from a pair of full briefs. If she'd been my server I would've given her a $20 tip (and told her why to boot!).

oldblue said...

Every now and then I get one from someone a little long in the tooth. We live in a warm climate and have a farmers market that attracts young women in see though dresses that double as swim cover-ups. Every now and then I see one wearing just a thong underneath it and it's a be still my beating heart.
Once again you have to be lucky or is it the right place at the right time