Tuesday, June 25, 2013

FURTHER ALONG... fun in the Fall (Part 111e)

I’m not sure how long I sat there before, out of the corner of my eye, I saw some movement from next door. I could see a head with blonde hair (Jeannette) headed for their stairs to the beach. Furniture blocked me from seeing what she was wearing so I had to get up. It took a few seconds for me to be able to see her body and I liked what I saw. It was a short, sleeveless nightie. I couldn’t see anything beneath the hem but it was short enough that if she bent over I knew I had a chance. I could see her looking out into the bay and saw a mute swan and her babies following behind. They were about 80 to 100 feet out from the shore. Jeannette had a bag in her hand and I watched as she attempted to throw something out into the water towards them. It was obvious they were ignoring her as they were steady making it towards the East. Then I got what I was looking for as she bent over to put the bag on the sand. I could see just a smidgen of her panties and I stood there hoping that she’d bend over just a bit further.

The swans were almost to the dock when I ran to the door and called to Jeanette. I hailed her to come over and run out onto the dock and drop whatever she had down to them. I actually forgot that I was in just my boxers. She came running up her stairs and out onto the deck portion of the dock. As she ran towards the end of the dock the rear hem of her nightie was bouncing up and down giving me a good inch of panty to view. She got to the end in time to get the swans attention. However, within seconds she was out of whatever it was she was trying to feed them. She turned and called back to me asking if I had any stale bread. I was standing in the doorway and, not giving the request much thought, I headed for the kitchen and found the heels of a couple of loaves of bread in the breadbox. I ran them back to the door and out onto the dock. I was halfway to the end (and Jeannette) before I realized what I wasn’t wearing. I hesitated for a second but continued to the end.

As I approached her I couldn’t see anything but her legs from under the hem of her nightie. I just hoped that it was the same for her. The swans went crazy for the bread and Jeanette was lamenting that Karen’s husband wasn’t there to take pictures. As they finished their meal I began to think about not embarrassing myself as I made my way back to the house. I turned and looked over my shoulder and saw Elle standing there on the raised deck portion of the dock. She was holding the hem of her nightie on both sides trying to keep it down. She was calling out to me asking what we were doing. When I called back to her that there were baby swans (cygnets) out there she let go of her nightie and rushed towards us.

I don’t want to belabor a point that most could care less about but as Elle headed towards me I could see her plastic pants between her legs. For me it was incredibly exciting. The cygnets were bobbing there in the water below us and I’m not sure they knew what they were looking for. I let Elle in so she could get a better look and as she did I patted her butt. Even though she was dry when I left her to come downstairs it was obvious (to me) that she wasn’t any longer and that explained why I saw her plastic pants as they were encasing a soggy mess.

With no more bread forthcoming the swans headed East. That meant we all had to get back to the house. Because of having seen (and felt) Elle’s ”package“ I had bit of a problem down below so I knew I didn’t want to lead the way. Elle was equally self conscious but Jeanette was busy talking to her and not focusing on anything but her face. She started walking with Elle right beside her and with me, happily, now following. Jeanette’s nightie was long enough to hide her panties but when Elle started up the stairs I could see the plastic panties again which re-inflated me a bit. No sooner had we gotten off the dock when Danny, Jeanette’s son, came flying out their front door. He headed right to me saying, loudly that he wanted another ride on the Sailfish. Jeanette was displeased with his behavior and grabbed him by the arm and leaned over to verbally discipline him. As she did the back of her gown came up... and stayed up. There was no doubt that her panties were cotton and, based upon my discovery the previous Summer, in all probability, Lollipop bikinis. I was less than three feet away. WHEW!

Elle made her ”escape“ into the house during that episode. I stayed (and looked) for almost a minute. It ended when Danny apologized for being so bold and I told him that if I set the boat up that I’d be sure to call him. Then I went inside. Elle was standing just inside the door and had a smirky smile on her face. She’d seen exactly what I’d been looking at. Caught red handed I quickly became red faced. Before that became an item I changed the subject and told her I was proud of her for coming out in a ”package“ and a wet one at that. She made a face and then asked if I thought Jeanette saw it. I was almost positive that she hadn’t but the question led me to ask how come she was wet since she’d made it through most of the night dry. She made another face and said that she was dreaming that she was going to the bathroom and promptly did and that was what woke her up. She said that without washcloths and towels it was safer to leave the whole thing on.

I tried to persuade her to go for a walk with me on the beach but she told me she’d ”exposed“ herself enough for one day. My mother came downstairs soon after that and explained that my father had made a new place for the linens and apologized for forgetting to leave some out for us. It was about 8am by then and she offered to make us breakfast. While she was doing that we headed back upstairs to get washed up and dressed. When Elle wasn’t being pressured by one of the kids I’d sometimes ”assist“ her in dressing by helping her into her panties. She’d asked me to bring some of her cotton Lollipop panties fully expecting to, as usual, wear two of them. I had the sexy panties that Willy had sent me hidden in my pocket. After she’d stepped into the cotton pair she busied herself by buttoning her blouse and paid little attention to me. That allowed me to get her to step into the nylon ones. I only had a few seconds and not really any time to see the effect of them before she reached down to pull up her shorts. They were cotton knit and I knew I’d get a decent VPL from them. As she left the room I could clearly see two distinct crotch lines. The sight of them made me smile.

To be continued...

No comments: