Saturday, June 29, 2013

FURTHER ALONG... fun in the Fall (Part 111g)

Getting the older girls to bed was relatively easy. They were exhausted from all the activities they’d been involved in for the past two days. Both Elle and I were looking forward to to an early bedtime after our night on the lumpy mattress. It was still warm at 9pm and, taking Elle up on her promise to let me ”play“ I suggested that we go outside. The neighbors were away for the whole weekend so that was one concern of Elle’s that was removed. The other was that the street light on the opposite corner was out. I’d pictured Elle straddling my knees and allowing me to rub her crotch as she peed ever since the "promise". Just the thought of it had me ”excited“. She was too tired to argue so I pulled the chaise out onto the lawn and we took our places. It was the first time she’d allowed me to feel her crotch since I’d added the new, sexy panties. However, my first reaction was that they were not really compatible with what I wanted to do. It didn’t take long for Elle to let her pee go and as I rubbed the crotch I could feel the seams of the material that was added to the real crotch. The center, with the double nylon, wasn’t all that wide. I certainly reacted to her peeing in a positive way but the rubbing part wasn’t all that good.

I had her get up and come nestle into my lap with her back into my chest. I could get my arm(s) around her and hands into her crotch and was happy to just sit/lay there. I was almost asleep when I heard my name. Elle was asleep and when I reacted I woke her up. Even with the darkness I could make out two forms out by the gate. Talk about being in a compromising position. Both my hands were buried into Elle’s wet crotch and she was wearing a short nightie. She bolted straight upright and I called back to the forms I could make out. I didn’t recognize the voice and when the male voice came back he identified himself as Lars. My mind wasn’t functioning all that well and it took a few seconds to remember him as the guy who’d stopped by with his wife when I was working on the race car a while back. By then Elle had made it to the door of the patio room and disappeared inside.  I went out to greet him. The other form I'd seen was his wife, Natalie. He wanted to know why I hadn’t raced the night before. He’d gone and was disappointed that I wasn’t there.  We chatted for a few minutes and while we did I was checking out his wife. It wasn’t so dark that I couldn’t notice her short shorts. They reminded me of the ones that Jeanette, my parents Summer neighbor, wore. When we’d met the first time I was up to my eyeballs working on the car and hadn’t checked her out all that well. I did remember that she had a nice round butt though. Even worse I’d not followed up on where it was that they lived in the park. I remedied that by getting their address and promising that we’d all get together sometime soon. I vowed to myself that I’d check out their exact location the very next day.

We had no plans for Labor Day at all... except that I wanted to get Peggy’s bag and bathing suit back to her. She told us that she’d be very busy once school started which was the very next day. She was a majorette in the school marching band and would have practices every afternoon. We knew our girls would miss seeing her and although I didn’t see her every day, so would I. When I left to deliver it I decided to take one last look at the nylon panties so didn't want Elle to go with me. It was hard to pick a time and when I did she wasn't happy. I told her I'd be back in fifteen minutes. I stopped the car and pulled them out and, again, was puzzled why she’d worn what looked like a brand new pair if she was expecting her period. It also bothered me not knowing where I’d seen the same kind before. I stared at the label for at least a minute and when I was stuffing them back in the bag it finally came to me. Jan, the girl who’d lived at my grandfather’s and was now married to Bret, my co-worker had some. Once the revelation came I remembered that they'd came from the Woolworth’s 5 & 10 cent store across from my grandfather’s house. I was actually mad at myself for never having followed up on that.

Peggy thanked me for all the things that we'd done for and with her over the Summer and promised that she'd try to accommodate us if and when we needed a baby sitter. I remember telling her that she was definitely number one on our list and wishing her a good school year. I was just about to pull out of the driveway when I remembered the Evette catalog I'd left with her. I called out to her and her face lit up when she realized what it was I was talking about. She disappeared inside and returned with it. I asked if she'd picked out anything for herself and I remember her standing there blushing. As much as I wanted to see just what she'd chosen I was already way past the fifteen minutes I'd told Elle I'd be gone. It had to wait.

Elle knew the chances for getting called in as a substitute teacher at the very beginning of the year were about zero. Having the time she decided to line up the lady who’d watched the kids the previous school year. She was in for a shock when the lady told her that she wouldn’t be able to do it for her. The program that she’d created for the Summer (where Peggy worked) had been so successful that she was only taking kids that she could have for the whole day. Trying to keep track of kids getting home from school was just too much for her and especially singled out those who were in half day kindergarten. Anne, our middle daughter, was one of them. She did say she’d take Kay, our youngest, but that left the other two. Since I spent little time in and around the park anymore I didn’t have any suggestions.

After we ate supper I suggested that we go for a walk. That was something I hadn’t done in a very long time. The older girls weren’t thrilled with the idea but off we went as a family. I hadn’t said anything to Elle about my idea of locating just where Lars and Natalie lived. They were located on one of the last pads that I’d worked on when I still worked at the park. It was similar to ours in that they had no neighbor on one side. We actually made two passes past their unit. The first was to confirm the location and the second was to see if I could make some sort of contact. I’d seen a woman reading at a picnic table but I didn’t think it was Natalie. Luck was with me as I saw Natalie coming from out back. I hailed her and she recognized me. Seeing Elle with me she came right over and introduced herself as being one of the people who’d ”scared” us the night before. I could tell Elle wasn’t all that pleased about being reminded of it but she tried to laugh it off. While that was going on Lars opened the door to see where Natalie had disappeared to.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

A new clothes line to check!

Pantymaven said...

BS... I was always on the lookout for them!