Thursday, June 06, 2013

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 110h)

As I’ve written any number of times, Elle had a “thing” about peeing in her fancy panties, saying that she’d “ruin them”. It really took some persuading for me to ever get her to wear them at all. It was frustrating, to say the least. She was already “primed” as she’d given me a pretty generous squirt before we went back outside so I knew when we headed for bed that there was no chance to get her to put the new panties on. However, looking at the big picture, I was more interested in what I knew was coming once we climbed into bed. The panties could wait.

After enjoying myself thoroughly I still couldn’t go to sleep. I knew I could explain away the two slips but it was the panties I was obsessing about. The more I thought about them the more I felt Elle wouldn’t like them so decided to put them on “hold” for a while. The nightie turned out to be a little longer than I’d thought but it turned out to be a plus in that it was long enough that she was willing to go out on the patio with it on. I’d hoped that it would be short enough for me to get at least a peek of her panties. It was still plenty short enough for me to grab a feel without much effort.

The damage to the race car from the last race wasn’t expensive to fix but was time consuming. I’d managed to get most of it done by myself early in the week but needed help to finish it up. One of the new residents to the park wandered by one evening while I was working on it and expressed some interest. Never one to turn help away I chatted with him and asked if he’d like to go on Saturday night. He’d told me that he would let me know. Jim had told me that he’d stop by the car Friday night when he got home from work to help me finish up. I went up to the car to get everything ready and was under the car when I saw four legs approaching and one set was definitely female. I was a bit puzzled as Jim’s wife had absolutely no use for race cars (just like Elle). I was about to crawl out when the new guy squatted down to say hello. Then, right beside him I saw two bare knees and more interesting than that a pantied bottom right behind them. I have to say that was something I wasn’t expecting. I said “hello“ back and ooched my way out from under the car to see a cute girl/woman. By the time I was standing so was she. The guy introduced himself as Lars and the woman as Nadia. As I said, she was cute but what I was focused on was the flowered skirt she was wearing. It was as short as some of the tennis skirts I’d seen but I was sure this wasn’t one of them. It had my attention, for sure.

We chatted for a while waiting for Jim to show up. They were originally from Sweden. He’d come over when his father was assigned to the United Nations. Her family came over when her father was transferred to the US for his job. Somehow they found each other and had been married for a few years. He was the groundskeeper for the local State Park and she was the social manager at a local country club. I was a bit unhappy when Jim showed up as I was in the process of explaining the different aspects of the race car and was just about to show her the rear end that I was working on. I’d hoped to get her to get down on her haunches like she’d been when she looked under the car when I was under it. They left after meeting Jim and as they walked away Lars said he might show up at the track. Jim gave his immediate approval of Nadia, rolling his eyes as she walked down the street. His reaction made me ask about his buddy’s wife, the one he told me would be at the races. He told me I’d have to wait but it’d be worth it.

On the way to the races Jim told me that his buddy was originally from the city and not to hold it against him. I smiled and asked again about the guy’s wife. All he’d do was smile. I won’t say Jim and I were close friends but I’d known him for four years and this was a side of him I hadn’t seen. He was having fun with me.

Practice was over and they still hadn’t shown up. I was putting on my helmet for my qualifying race when I saw this tubby, balding, middle aged man headed towards us yelling loudly for Jim. When he got Jim’s attention he turned and hollered out to someone behind him that I couldn’t see. I kept my eyes on him waiting to see the woman... and when I did I got quite an eyeful. The first thing I saw was her breasts. In fact, that was all I saw. Without a doubt she had the biggest I’d ever seen in person. I looked at Jim and he had this big shit eating grin plastered all across his face. Darren was on the other side of the car and when he walked around to the drivers side and saw her he let out a gasp just like someone had hit him in the solar plexus.

Jim’s buddy walked over to where we were standing with his wife following. I can guarantee that all eyes (and not just in my pit) were on the woman. I have no idea what the look on my face was like but when the guy announced "Big Dan's here!" no one paid any attention to him. I could hear the loudspeakers calling for the cars for my heat race to enter the track so I had to change my focus. Climbing into the car I finally took a look at her face. My guess was that she was in her 30’s. I could see where some would find her attractive but she definitely wasn’t my type. I do remember pulling out onto the track surface and thinking that anyone who put their face between her breasts would probably smother. While waiting for all the cars to get out onto the track I thought back on Big Dan and wondered how could a rude, crude guy like him end up with a woman like her.

I qualified for the main event which allowed me to refocus on the ever so slightly out of proportion lady again as I returned to the pits. The problem was that she was no where to be seen. I asked Darren where she’d gone and he pointed up to the pit grandstands. He said that she and her husband had gone up there to watch my race. I headed in that direction. There was another race out on the track but as I approached all the guys standing along the fence were looking up in the stands. I had to laugh.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

LOL, amazing what attention a big set of cans can generate! No man can resist a glance!

oldblue said...

Never had a big thing for big boobs. A great ass and legs, now that's a different story.

Pantymaven said...

BS... or a full blown drooling stare..

OB... I read what you wrote but I'm sure you would've taken a (good) look like everybody else... :-)