Saturday, June 01, 2013

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 110f)

It didn’t take long for the word about the dearth of toilet facilities to get around. I decided to be upfront about it with Elle. She asked what was being done and  when I told her what I’d been told she wasn’t too happy. It didn’t take long for creative minds to go to work. There were only eight permanent toilet stalls and they were located in what served as the operations center for the picnic grounds. Even though the main gate to the grounds had only been open for a little over an hour the line for them was already long. Someone suggested making the men’s room available to the ladies and some sort of system was worked out monitored by the security people. Many of the men found relief by walking out to the chain link fence that marked the property line and did their business through the fence. Some groups rigged up “squat zones” for the desperate ladies by roping off areas and hanging blankets and towels over the rope. Both Elle and Peggy decided against that option after investigating. Needless to say I would love to have been an investigator.

Elle pleaded with me to come up with a suggestion. Naturally, I had one and Elle immediately knew what it was... but she didn’t want to hear it. I did come up with one idea that she was willing to explore. Back when I was racing my sailboat I’d seen a number of competitors do something in a parking lot. With their car parked next to another car they opened both doors on one side thus creating a small somewhat enclosed area between them. By draping towels over the top of the doors they had enough seclusion to be able to change their clothes with some privacy. I told Elle that it would create a squat zone just for her, Peggy and the girls. She wasn’t overjoyed but said she’d give it a try.

After creating it the four of them were gone for quite a while. I would’ve loved to have observed them but I had baby duty. Upon their return I asked how it went and got mixed reactions. By then it was almost noon and time to start serving the Bar-B-Que. As they went off to retrieve their food I reflected on the fact that even with the crisis I’d not seen even one “accident” nor had I seen many panty peeks. On that score, in comparison to prior years, I was very disappointed. When they came back with their food Elle mentioned that she’d heard that many people were just picking up their food and leaving. After hearing that information I looked around and saw that some of the people who’d staked out space near us were now gone. I asked Elle if she wanted to leave early and, hearing that, the girls yelled out a loud “NO!”

Peggy had run into a couple of kids she knew from school who had found a small pond with tadpoles in it. She took the girls and headed off to find them. With the baby asleep, it left Elle and I alone and I had some definite ideas of what I wanted to do. Elle was on her knees trying to gather the kids toys into a pile. In that position the hem of her dress was about six inches above her knees... very inviting.  I was lying on my side and seeing Elle like that I ooched my way over to her. She knew what was coming and tried to fend me off by keeping her knees tight together while sitting on the calves of her legs. I started slowly, just asking for a little "squirt". She gave me one of those coy smiles and then slid her knees apart enough that I could get my one had up between her thighs. When she did I saw her look all around to see if anyone was headed our way. I waited and waited but nothing was happening. I looked up at her and she shrugged her shoulders. I was about to give up when she suggested that she move off the blanket. After we moved we both took the same  positions although I was still lying on the blanket. I slid my hand up to the crotch of her panties and within seconds I felt a very warm waterfall running through my fingers. I looked up at her and asked what happened to her "squirt". She didn't look at me when she told me to "Shut Up!"

She allowed me to stay and play for almost a minute before she went to stand up. When she did she looked down at me and asked what she was supposed to do now that she was wet. I wasn't expecting the "flood" and, to be truthful, had left home really just hoping for a little squirt at some point during the day. It was getting to be about mid afternoon and we'd agreed to leave around 3pm. Peggy had a baby sitting job and I had to get all the gear from the picnic stored away before I left for the stock car races so I told her that we'd pick up and leave.

Elle and I were gathering up our gear when I saw Peggy and the girls headed back our way and she didn't look all that happy. Elle asked what was wrong and Peggy just made a face and didn't really answer. I was busy with collapsing the playpen and didn't pay much attention. I knew it would take a couple of trips to the station wagon to get everything loaded and on the first one I was surprised to see there were no longer any cars around it. In fact, the lot was only about half full. Elle joined me for the next trip and I asked her why Peggy was so quiet. I remember her stopping and looking up at me and telling me that Peggy had "missed". Then she told me to "behave myself" around her. I didn't know exactly what she meant and told her so. She proceeded to tell me that when Peggy had gone over to use our private "squat area" and saw that it was no longer possible to have privacy she proceeded to "lose it". What Elle wanted was to make sure that I didn't try to see the "evidence" and make her uncomfortable. I knew I was going to have to be really, really careful until we dropped Peggy off. Any chance for seeing evidence of Peggy's "miss"  was already negated by her plaid shorts and she managed to keep herself "hidden" during final clean up. I had to be satified just knowing that she was wet on the trip back to her house.

Racing the car that night was a bit different. Having won the feature race the previous week meant that I’d finally won some money (It was around $70) so now would have to start towards the middle of the field of 24 cars. In the previous four weeks I don’t think I’d been hit more than once or twice (One advantage of being in the back of the pack and definitely an advantage about being in front like I had been the previous week) but that changed quickly. I hadn’t even made one lap around the track before I was turned sideways. A few laps later I got spun out into the infield. I have no idea where I finished but before I even got out of the car after the race I knew I would have some repairs. As was becoming the norm, Darren and I went over to see Seeg after my race. We were hoping that his son, Chet, would win again so we could be a part of their victory party... and to see all the girls from the fan club dressed in white shorts and pants.

To be continued...         


3 comments:

oldblue said...

As uptight as bankers were back then, what did they think of your stock car adventures. Most people in the whitecollar crowd thought of that as being rather lowlife entertainment.

badside said...

Not sure I'd have been able to keep from looking at Peggy's bottom! Can't wait to read about Seeg's pit area after the race.

Pantymaven said...

OB... Nothing was ever said to me about it. In retrospect, I'm sure that some of the Trustees didn't approve.

BS... I tried, without being obvious, but the dark plaid was good camo for it.