Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FURTHER ALONG... fun in the Fall (Part 111b)

Elle and I had only made a couple of visits during the Summer so I’d missed seeing the next door Summer neighbors, Karen and Jeannette. Jeanette was always a treat to see... not much on top but very nicely rounded on the bottom... and usually good for a panty peek from her very short shorts. Peggy and I barely had the sail up when Danny, Jeanette’s son showed up. Never shy, he immediately asked if he could have a ride. Thinking quickly, I told him it would be up to his mother hoping to see her. He ran off and I swear it wasn’t a minute later he was back dragging her behind him. After we said our “hellos” and she agreed it would be OK for him to get a ride she turned and started up the steps to where Elle and my mother were sitting. As usual (for Jeanette) I did get a brief sighting of her panties sticking out from the leg openings of her shorts as she made her way up the steps. As I watched I wondered why I hadn’t come to visit more often.

I knew I had to have someone on the boat along with Danny so I suggested that Peggy get changed. You know I had my eyes glued to her backside as she climbed up the steps to the lawn. The overriding question was where she’d do it... the changing room on the porch or in the downstairs bathroom. I had to change as well so the timing was perfect.

When Peggy returned she was wearing a one piece suit that was similar to one that Elle used to have. The middle was dark blue with a primarily white top and bottom. It was a bloomer type bottom with a tiny skirt. The top of the suit was tight enough to see that she was certainly starting to fill out. It was my turn to change and a quick peek into the porch changing room turned up nothing. To the bathroom! With my father off running errands and my mother out on the lawn with Elle I had an optimum opportunity to do my ”research“. The bathroom, such as it was, had only a sink and toilet with no counters or any place to put clothes. That left the floor and that’s where they were. Right on top was her bra. As I’ve mentioned, over the past two days I’d seen more of Peggy’s ”form“ than ever before. It had been like a ”coming out party“ and it had caught my attention. I was curious as to what size she was and read the label... Playtex Size 34B but when I felt the cups they were spongy. Elle was a 34B and I knew when I felt her bras they didn't feel that way. It was more to puzzle about. The panties came next. They appered to be cotton and, as usual, I went right for the tag. There was no manufacturer’s label but there was a size and content one. It read Eiderlon Size M. At first I thought Eiderlon was the maker but it took a couple of readings to realize it was the name of the material. A close inspection of the crotch showed little a little staining of the elastic in the crotch area but it appeared to be old. It was fairly obvious the panties hadn’t been worn very much and I wondered if she had her period. I knew Elle would never think of getting in the water when she was on period. If I were to assess my feelings about then I would have to say I was disappointed.

Elle had kept the kids off the beach until I’d gotten the Sunfish rigged so when I returned she led them inside to get them into their bathing suits. The wind was light and from the North which was typical for the morning. The real Southerly usually didn’t start until the afternoon. It was perfect for taking the neighbor boy, Danny, out as well as my girls. I took them, one by one, and had Peggy on board to hold onto them, just to be sure. We were probably on the water for an hour before we pulled the boat up on the beach for lunch. Elle was nestled under a beach umbrella with the baby. She’d bought a new suit at an end of season sale and it was the first time I’d seen it on her. It looked similar to a child’s playsuit in that it was one piece with a halter top and a shorts like bottom. The bottom part was similar to what we now call ”boy leg“ panties. It was cotton and a seersucker material with a sewn in panty that I could see it as I stood in front of her. I thought she looked cute in it.

During lunch we came up with a plan for the afternoon. It was decided that Elle would get to use the Sailfish first so she’d be free to help prepare for the party. It was to start at 6pm and I knew it’d take over an hour to deliver Peggy home and to get back so we set 4pm as the end of all the beach activities. I definitely wanted to get Peggy out again when there was decent wind so she could experience the thrill of actually going fast on water without a motor. I targeted 3pm as the time I’d take her out as, on most days, the wind would be at it’s strongest by then.

I won’t say that Elle was afraid of stronger winds but she was most comfortable when there wasn’t much in the way of waves. She spent about a half hour sailing before returning to the beach. I was a bit surprised so asked her why she didn’t stay out longer. She told me that the panties of her suit were cutting her in the crotch. She knew that she was what is called ”long waisted“ which means her torso is a bit longer than most women. Because the panties were attached to the suit they ended up binding. While she was explaining her problem it came to me that she should just cut the panties out. When I told her that she gave me one of her famous ”looks“ as if to say "are you kidding?". With her face all twisted up she put me down but I wasn’t through. I told her to just wear a pair of her own panties... that no one would know the difference. She didn’t react so I knew she was thinking about it.

I took the boat out by myself and sailed down to the sailing club. I’d seen similar sails as mine and hoped they were on one of the Sunfish boats that I’d seen there. I was in luck in that one of them was AND, when asked, the guy allowed me to try it out. Talk about love at first sight! This was love at first sail. Even though I was only out for about 15 to 20 minutes I knew I liked it. I had a place to put my feet and was actually somewhat comfortable. As I turned the boat back over to the owner I knew, for sure, this type boat was in my future.

To be continued...

No comments: