Monday, June 03, 2013

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 110g) 

The winner of the race wasn’t Chet. The winner was a total surprise, much like my win the previous week was. However, that didn’t stop Chet’s fans from gathering around his pit stall after the race was over. White shorts or pants have always been my favorite. Even though the lighting was poor there was enough to get a few good VPL’s. The disappointment, especially for Darren, was that the cute girl who Darren had his eye on wasn’t there. Without her as the “lure” Darren had no real desire to hang around so we took off fairly early.

The week, at work, dragged. The reason was that I was waiting for my “samples” from Willie’s company. Returning from lunch on Friday I saw a box on my chair. I looked at the label and saw the letters “SCSM” with a return address of Tennessee. Willie had told me his company was located there but the name on the catalog was “Evette”. I was truly puzzled. I wanted to open the box but there were customers to wait on and a meeting to go to after the doors closed. I know I didn’t give proper attention to the customers and heard very little of the discussion in the meeting. By the end it was almost time to go home but my patience had worn thin so made up an excuse to leave early. I grabbed the box and headed for my car.

I opened the end of the box and saw three white boxes with nothing to identify what was inside each of them. When I opened the first one I pulled out I saw three slips, each neatly folded with a band of white paper around each. I took a close look at the other end of the box top and saw a row of printing... some code numbers and the words “NYLON” and “SLIP“. The last printing in the row was an ”S“ which had to be the size. I slipped the paper band off and spread the slip over my lap. It was elegant. The lace ran from the hem to the waist and was about two inches wide right where the side seams should’ve been. I knew Elle would love it.

My next choice of boxes held what I was looking for... the panties. However, I certainly wasn’t expecting six pair. There were two separate groups of three pair with the same white paper band around each of them. I slid one pair our and spread it over the slip. They were, indeed, the same ones that I’d found on the beach that belonged to Willie’s wife.  I loved the fact that the lace treatment ran all the way around the leg elastic right though the crotch. To me it was ultra sexy. As I sat there staring at the one pair I’d taken out of the box I started to have a few doubts. I wasn’t sure Elle would go for something that was a little risque. When I’d given my choice of panties I was only expecting one pair and had thought I could slip it in with the rest of Elle’s fancy panties. Now, I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with the other five pair.

The last box held the short nightie... or I should say two of them. It was cute. It had cap sleeves and I guessed it would fall to just about Elle’s butt cheeks and give me plenty of room to ”maneuver” during our “play time”. I folded the slip and nightie up and put them in one of the boxes and put the one pair of panties in my pocket. I wasn’t sure how I was going to get them on Elle but hoped I’d find a way.

It wasn’t even 5pm when I got home. I hadn’t even gotten out of the car when I saw Peggy headed down the street. My mind was on giving Elle her long awaited “surprise” that I’d promised the previous Saturday before we went to the picnic grounds. I’d not seen Peggy since we let her off at her home on Saturday. As I thought back on it I remembered that Elle had told me that she was wet and felt the twinge of a bulge as she approached. I thought she might be a little shy as she’d been extremely quiet on the trip home. However, she was her usual bubbly self and even asked if she was going to get to go sailing again before school started. I’m sure I said “yes” as we walked up to the door. Elle, not expecting me and expecting to drive Peggy home was surprised. Before I could say anything she asked if I’d do it for her and that way she could start getting supper ready. I couldn’t say no and even if I did I’d still have to wait for her to come back before I gave her the presents.

I took off my tie and we were off. It was me who was hesitant to say anything. One of the things I’d talked to Elle about was about spending a couple of days with our parents over Labor Day weekend. I wanted the kids to get some beach time before they went off to school and Elle wanted her father to spend some time with them. Driving Peggy home I got the idea of inviting her to spend a day at the beach. I was going to have to bring the Sailfish back to my father’s garage for the Winter anyway. I didn’t say anything definitively to her but did ask if she had any plans over that weekend. She said she was hoping for a baby sitting job. I put that in the back of my mind. By then we were in her driveway and as she got out of the car I visualized what her butt would’ve looked like on Saturday if she’d been wearing the tan shorts she was wearing then.

Supper was waiting when I returned. That meant waiting until after we’d all eaten and then had the dishes washed. Elle was on her way outside when I intecepted her. I motioned for her to come down the hall with me. I’d laid the slip and nightie out on the bed. I’m not sure that was the surprise she was hoping for but did say she liked them both, promising to wear the nightie that night. I remember that she was wearing her goldenrod colored knit shorts and as she turned to head outside I quickly put my hand between her legs and found it to be damp. She stopped and admitted that she’d ”leaked” doing the dishes. She apologized for not telling me and I told I'd accept it if she’d “refresh” the spot for me. I took full advantage of the opportunity and hoped to capitalize on it a bit later.

It was just about dark when Jim, my neighbor and sometimes pit crew, showed up. That didn’t make Elle very happy as she’d been rather liberal with me and I knew if she stood up it would be noticeable. Knowing this I stayed between the two of them. Jim wanted to know if I wanted any help at the races on Saturday night. I chided him for not being there for my big win. He blamed it on Dora, his wife, and I laughed. But, more importantly, he said he wanted to know if I’d put an ad on the car. He had a buddy who’d just opened a bait shop and loved the races. I said I would but it would’ve been nicer if he was going to give me some money. Jim told me that the guy and his wife would be at the races Saturday night... and as he walked away told me to take a good look at the woman. I could see a wicked smile on his face as he went out the gate.

To be continued...        

2 comments:

badside said...

Can't wait to hear how the new items looked on Elle and about the new woman. Also wondering how it went with the panties, so much to look forward to reading about! ;^)

oldblue said...

You didn't seriously think you could just slip them in and she would think the tooth fairy left them. She knows your panty fetish by now. The new gal sounds as though she should give us all a little entertainment.