Saturday, June 15, 2013

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 110l)

On our return to the house we decided we’d move the chest first and come back to get the last two drawers. Bret and I went upstairs while J J and Amy got something to drink. I was standing by the chest (which was almost shoulder high) and happened to look at the openings for the smaller drawers that had been removed. They were like compartments. I’d not seen anything like it before. As I looked inside I saw something white way in the back of one of them. Bret was looking out the window so I reached in and found something very soft. I quickly pulled it out while keeping my eyes on Bret. Once out I stuffed it into my pocket. It was just as Bret walked back over to the chest and I know I had a guilty look on my face but thankfully, he didn't say anything. I couldn’t remember which of the two top drawers held Amy’s panties but I was standing there hoping and praying that it was this one.

When Amy and J J returned we quickly found that the chest, even though now lighter, was still going to be difficult to handle going down the stairs. By the time we reached the bottom we knew there was no way we were even going to try to move the dresser. After we wrestled the chest into the cottage my back was bothering me. I hadn’t had a problem with it for quite a while and now it was. I was mad that I’d let J J talk me into the project. I knew I had to rest for a few minutes so Bret and J J went back to the house to get the remaining drawers. I was hoping that Amy would go with them to give me a chance to peek at not only what was in my pocket but also in the panty drawer that was under the bed. But Amy stayed and busied herself by putting it and the other small drawer into the chest. I, unfortunately, was foiled.

We moved the furniture that had been in the cottage to the house and it went fairly easily. It was cheaply built, smaller and lighter. The last items to be moved were Amy’s dressing table and mirror. By the time we had it placed in the cottage even Amy agreed, although reluctantly, that the dresser wouldn’t fit. We finished up by helping J J empty the boxes from his van. He still had a two hour trip back to the city so he could load it up again. I’d tried to sneak a peek at the wad of material stuffed in my pocket but it didn’t work out for me. A couple of times I thought J J saw me fiddling in my pocket. I was a bit self conscious as it probably looked like I was playing with myself.

When Bret and I left I made a stop at the house with the for sale sign. It was located at the top of a small hill. The driveway was cut into the hill so it was hard to see the house from the road but once at the top I knew that I’d been there before. Since I knew the real estate agent I decided to give him a call. Back in the Spring I’d been working on modifying house plans that we’d sent away for but with the advent of Summer I’d put the project aside. With the Fall and Winter coming and knowing that we’d be spending more time inside I knew I had to get back to it. Since the house was so big I thought I might get some more ideas from seeing the inside. However, I quickly decided that I wouldn’t say anything about it to Elle.

I actually had to wait to inspect my ”find“ until I dropped Bret off. I only drove down the street a short way before stopping under a street light. When I unrolled the wad I found there were two panties. One was obviously a pair that Amy wore when she had her period (BTW: they were clean) but the other was very special. They were like none that I’d ever seen before. They weren’t a full brief and they weren’t bikini’s... but something in between. They were very lacy and the material was satiny but not like the nylon satin tricot used in the Plymouth panties that Elle would wear for me. I found the label and even it was special. It was embroidered and could barely read ”Bali“ on it. That was the first time I’d seen that name. As I sat there admiring them I got the thought that as nice as they were Amy would surely miss them and began to worry. I quickly realized there wasn’t much I could do about it because my chances of ever getting into Amy’s panty drawer to return them were non existent. I hid them under my seat so I could take a look at them in daylight and headed home.







I lay in bed that night and had two thoughts. The first was about Amy’s panties and just how different they were. I couldn’t wait to head for work so I could take a real close look at them. The second was that I still hadn’t had Elle wear the sexy panties I’d gotten from Willy. Amy’s panties reawakened my thoughts about them and I vowed to get to work on that as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

I didn’t even make it out of the park before I stopped and retrieved the panties from under my seat. I spread them out over the steering wheel and marveled at the lace around the leg openings. However, I noticed that the elastic was blended in with the lace. I already knew they were a different material than normal panties as it didn’t have any stretch to it. I turned to the label and saw it was a combination of silk, nylon and dacron. The only thing I’d ever knowingly seen made from dacron fabric was the last set of sails I’d bought for the boat I’d sold a year ago. It seemed like a strange combination but there was no denying how elegant they felt to the touch. I checked the crotch carefully and I could see they had been worn. The stains were light but there was no way I’d be able to get them on Elle without her noticing. That made me sad. I had to get to work (and get my bulge down) so stuffed them back under the seat and headed out.

To be continued...


2 comments:

oldblue said...

Now that is a pair of FANCY PANTIES. Old time Bali with a great gusset that you should be able to have a fantastic VPL. How great that you have been able to maintain your stash all these years for your reader enjoyment. Thanks!!

Pantymaven said...

OB...I've truly been lucky about that!